StockX GOAT AND other online retailers sell fake items (with PROOF)

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
51 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

1 month ago '18        #1
4406 page views
74 comments

LILHAITIBABYYY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 9242 9 K  Slaps total: 2925 2 K
StockX GOAT AND other online retailers sell fake items (with PROOF)

Look @ this authentication process

FYI there is no such thing as certified authentication. There is no authentication school or anything to teach you except for YouTube. Donít pay over retail for anything.
+10   

best
worst
74 comments

1 month ago '18        #2
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 25136 25 K  Slaps total: 9037 9 K
Y u think I dont

1 month ago '04        #3
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 22887 22 K  Slaps total: 2908 2 K
The "fakes" are so good..in many cases there's no way to tell. It took the fake shoe buster dude 6 hours scanning a pair of Yeezy V2's and he STILL got it wrong. n*gga deleted his acct for a few weeks and came back creating art with shoes......
+30   

1 month ago '06        #4
Icee 
space
space
Props total: 12340 12 K  Slaps total: 1013 1 K
If you know, you know not to pay any inflated listed price for anything off these 3rd party apps. To be safe, I wouldn’t buy anything at all. Their ‘authentication’ process only checks soles (unworn check), size tags and box tags
+18   

1 month ago '18        #5
LILHAITIBABYYY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
space
 Icee said
If you know, you know not to pay any inflated listed price for anything off these 3rd party apps. To be safe, I wouldnít buy anything at all. Their Ďauthenticationí process only checks soles (unworn check), size tags and box tags
Let the fools sleep lol.
+2   

1 month ago '18        #6
space
space
space
 qutaboi225 said
The "fakes" are so good..in many cases there's no way to tell. It took the fake shoe buster dude 6 hours scanning a pair of Yeezy V2's and he STILL got it wrong. n*gga deleted his acct for a few weeks and came back creating art with shoes......

+3   

1 month ago '04        #7
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 22887 22 K  Slaps total: 2908 2 K
 Icee said
If you know, you know not to pay any inflated listed price for anything off these 3rd party apps. To be safe, I wouldnít buy anything at all. Their Ďauthenticationí process only checks soles (unworn check), size tags and box tags
If it takes 6 hours to find ONE flaw, why the fu*k does it matter.......
+33   

1 month ago '18        #8
Illuminati 8ob  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 37892 37 K  Slaps total: 2718 2 K
GOAT has never failed me.
+14   

1 month ago '09        #9
All Star Flow 
space
space
Props total: 2624 2 K  Slaps total: 719 719
I ordered shoes on goat and they had to find a replacement because something was wrong with the first pair from the first seller

Waiting on my legit sh*t now
All my sh*t double checked when it comes in
Once it’s in your hand you can tell
+6   

1 month ago '06        #10
Icee 
space
space
Props total: 12340 12 K  Slaps total: 1013 1 K
 qutaboi225 said
If it takes 6 hours to find ONE flaw, why the fu*k does it matter.......
Iíd never waste my time checking for that, I just buy my sh*t from retail sources. I know stockx and all these other 3rd
Party hustles and itís hilarious! So funny that the major retailers are about to monopolize once they launch a FLX app next month to thwart all stockx and goat 3rd party type apps.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #11
infam0uskills 
space
space
Props total: 9088 9 K  Slaps total: 596 596
I sell so much sh*t on stockx, I know they let a lot of sh*t slide pass their authenticity teams.

I mistakenly sent them probably 4 wrong items for 4 different sales, and I got paid every single time as if the shoes/clothes were actually the item that sold.

I personally would never buy from either platform after going through what I do as a seller on those platforms.
+6   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #12
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 86502 86 K  Slaps total: 37037 37 K
 Illuminati 8ob said
GOAT has never failed me.
This. My boy tried to pass fakes through both StockX and Goat just as a test and Goat not only caught em but blocked and deleted his account. StockX let 2 of the 3 fakes in. Plus my own experience Goat has always notified me whenever something has went wrong. Goat>>>>
+8   

1 month ago '10        #13
pacman45 
space
space
Props total: 13178 13 K  Slaps total: 526 526
Goat has been on point for me. One problem is too many people fu*kin lie about getting fakes. Im not saying fakes dont get through but people like to hop on bandwagons and are easily persuaded. So I take everything with a grain of salt.
+8   

1 month ago '06        #14
D.O.H. 
space
space
Props total: 825 825  Slaps total: 116 116
I've never seen actual proof of someone buying something fake from them. The only reports I've seen are fakes someone had in person with a StockX tag. Someone pointed out that people are making fake Stockx tags and using them pass off fakes. Can't speak to how often a fake slides through the site.

1 month ago '18        #15
space
space
space
 Rule 336 said
This. My boy tried to pass fakes through both StockX and Goat just as a test and Goat not only caught em but blocked and deleted his account. StockX let 2 of the 3 fakes in. Plus my own experience Goat has always notified me whenever something has went wrong. Goat>>>>
Most of the time they can tell thru the box, if he sent that in. Thatís the only surefire way to spot a fake in 2020. Fake shoes donít have the proper bar codes. StockX only checks the actual shoe throughly plus they have more orders to process.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #16
bwlove02 
space
space
Props total: 1597 1 K  Slaps total: 276 276
Ive prolly bought like 7 pairs of stockx

How I feel, I buy the sh*ts I like when they under retail so if they get me on its most likely for less than retail anyways.

I paid over retail for Italy 97 camos and flight 1 all-star

1 month ago '04        #17
GodsFavorite 
space
space
space
Props total: 6474 6 K  Slaps total: 1048 1 K
I’ve had both companies deliver 30+ of perfectly good shoes and I’ve had both reject shoes I’ve bought for being used or inauthentic. I rarely use them to buy limited release things, usually I only go the resell route for older models but I’ve run every check they say you can on the ones I’ve gotten and never seen an issue

If the shoe is literally identical to the real product and passes every eye test it doesn’t really make a difference to me anyway

As a seller I can tell you GOAT is much more stringent. I’ve sent in shoes that had carpet fluff for being tried on in store and was told I had to list them as used (which is dumb but whatever). I will say that once I sold the wrong SKU on StockX by mistake (ultraboost undyed instead of triple white) and they let it through
+4   

1 month ago '17        #18
SixShot Capo 
space
space
Props total: 724 724  Slaps total: 447 447
I fux wit GOAT

1 month ago '17        #19
Hakeem 
space
space
Props total: 9490 9 K  Slaps total: 1103 1 K
And them Jordan number 9s out of "f*ght Club"

1 month ago '06        #20
mrep3 
space
space
Props total: 12131 12 K  Slaps total: 1563 1 K
 LILHAITIBABYYY said

FYI there is no such thing as certified authentication. There is no authentication school or anything to teach you except for YouTube. Donít pay over retail for anything.
If you donít know this by now then you are slow. I only buy my things directly from the people who make it and I have never ever paid over retail for anything ever! My son is in the 6th grade and when I go to his school I see kids with zebra yeezys frozen yellows, and the only thing I think is that they are all fakes unless you get those colors on the day they where released then you are paying resale price, and I just canít see someone sending their kids to public school with $450 sneakers on even my son is hip because he knows I only get real stuff and he is now getting a grip on how money works. He even comes to now and says yeah this have to be fakes
+1   

1 month ago '06        #21
mrep3 
space
space
Props total: 12131 12 K  Slaps total: 1563 1 K
 LILHAITIBABYYY said

If you donít know this by now then you are slow. I only buy my things directly from the people who make it and I have never ever paid over retail for anything ever! My son is in the 6th grade and when I go to his school I see kids with zebra yeezys frozen yellows, and the only thing I think is that they are all fakes unless you get those colors on the day they where released then you are paying resale price, and I just canít see someone sending their kids to public school with $450 sneakers on even my son is hip because he knows I only get real stuff and he is now getting a grip on how money works.

He even comes to me now and says yeah this have to be fakes
+1   

1 month ago '06        #22
memphisboi55 
space
space
Props total: 2319 2 K  Slaps total: 277 277
Just bought a pair of rep yeezys for sh*ts and giggles on reddit.

Joints look 99% accurate.
Especially for 100

1 month ago '09        #23
All Star Flow 
space
space
I take it back
I just got some fugazi sh*t delivered to me straight from goat

Smh
+1   

1 month ago '05        #24
fully_amazing 
space
space
Props total: 756 756  Slaps total: 45 45
 All Star Flow said
I take it back
I just got some fugazi sh*t delivered to me straight from goat

Smh

Sonnnnnnnn!!
I’m to old to be jumping through the hoops for some fly sh*t.
I depend on StockX for sh*t I like.
But after reading sh*t like this, it makes me want to cancel my active bids.

How do you know your sh*t you got was fake????
+1   

1 month ago '09        #25
All Star Flow 
space
space
 fully_amazing said
Sonnnnnnnn!!
I’m to old to be jumping through the hoops for some fly sh*t.
I depend on StockX for sh*t I like.
But after reading sh*t like this, it makes me want to cancel my active bids.

How do you know your sh*t you got was fake????
It wasn’t hard to tell some sh*t wasn’t reflective and just bad work on it
Can’t believe they think they could pass this off as authentic

Grey bubbles touching the sole like crazy

Some of the 3M stitching should Be reflecting and it’s not

Last edited by All Star Flow; 01-22-2020 at 05:46 PM..
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+88online now  36
Image(s) inside Husband Plucks 4 Teeth From Wifeís Mouth After Discovering His 3 Child..
196 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+85online now  21
Idiot prefers a Rolex and chain over a rental property
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  21
Feb 22 - drug dealer loses $60 million in bitcoin...when landlord threw his co..
60 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  16
Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury II @9PM ET 2/22 PPV
3169 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy