Samsung and Apple have established.......

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
35 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '06        #26
LYTE  OP
space
space
space
Props total: 13666 13 K  Slaps total: 1294 1 K
 theking08 said
What would ya'll recommend RIGHT NOW between a Galaxy Note 9 or a OnePlus 7 Pro/ OnePlus 7T ???

I need a new Android back up to my iPhone.

i was thinking of a new phone myself.
saw note 9 for $522 shipped brand new 128gb

that One Plus 7pro looks ill but no expandable memory.

that Nokia 9 Pureview is on my radar too
+1   

1 month ago '19        #27
016z 
space
space
space
Props total: 2639 2 K  Slaps total: 367 367
 LYTE said
we need more OS w/app markets that rival the 2 powerhouses.

unfortunately it might be too late.
Well the main problem with the competition is these companies were already making computers and other hardware that required new software. The tech they had sh*ts all over the guys who want to make a cool looking phone.

1 month ago '04        #28
Fameus 
space
space
Props total: 7837 7 K  Slaps total: 1883 1 K
I know it's because of national security but I like how they're afraid of Huawei because of spying meanwhile every phone out there is spying on us right now. We give up our rights in 20 page user agreements so we can "like" a picture
+3   

1 month ago '05        #29
lilwheezy 
space
space
Props total: 1190 1 K  Slaps total: 165 165
If Google charged OnePlus prices, they could possibly catch up but the pixel 3 is my last pixel phone and I'll be switching to the Galaxy S20.

No reason for Google to charge what they do
+2   

1 month ago '17        #30
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 81293 81 K  Slaps total: 5012 5 K
 LOONATIK said
The Pixel will get there eventually, it takes time these other n*ggas been out for mad long already lol. Google is stock Android, idk why anybody picks Samsung over the Pixel besides familiarity with Samsung lol.
More features and better built quality.

3 weeks ago '16        #31
Negusis 
space
space
space
Props total: 14309 14 K  Slaps total: 2169 2 K
 LOONATIK said
The Pixel will get there eventually, it takes time these other n*ggas been out for mad long already lol. Google is stock Android, idk why anybody picks Samsung over the Pixel besides familiarity with Samsung lol.
I personally would never buy a Pixel based on the fact they have no expandable storage.

The average consumer doesn't care about stock Android vs. Samsung Android. Seriously, no one gives a sh*t. I used to sell phones and no one has ever asked me that question. I get phones for my family, friends and co-workers, no one asks that questions or cares about it when you bring it up.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #32
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 85805 85 K  Slaps total: 36920 36 K
I have no clue how things got so one sided in the Android market. There were so many brands better than Samsung it's crazy how marketing pushed them to the top.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #33
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 85805 85 K  Slaps total: 36920 36 K
 Negusis said
I personally would never buy a Pixel based on the fact they have no expandable storage.

The average consumer doesn't care about stock Android vs. Samsung Android. Seriously, no one gives a sh*t. I used to sell phones and no one has ever asked me that question. I get phones for my family, friends and co-workers, no one asks that questions or cares about it when you bring it up.
The average consumer doesn't care about expandable storage either. But what they do care about is pictures and the pixel is sh*tting on Samsung in that department

2 weeks ago '05        #34
DrDeath 
space
space
Props total: 9477 9 K  Slaps total: 874 874
fu*k everything else I'm picking up my Pixel 4XL Friday

2 weeks ago '16        #35
Negusis 
space
space
space
Props total: 14309 14 K  Slaps total: 2169 2 K
 Rule 336 said
The average consumer doesn't care about expandable storage either. But what they do care about is pictures and the pixel is sh*tting on Samsung in that department
I didnt say the average consumer cared about expandable storage. I said it was my personal preference. 1 reason why I wouldn't buy a pixel.

When it comes to pictures, obviously the majority dont care as much as you think because it isnt enough to make the majority of them switch.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-81online now  23
Video inside And that’s why people fu*k with her, she’s dope.
107 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+16online now  21
Image(s) inside Pop Smoke gets revenge on the nigga who slapped him
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Kehlani respond to Joe Buddens comments from his podcast