2020 Kia Telluride SX V6 AWD

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 weeks ago '04        #51
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 22847 22 K  Slaps total: 2902 2 K
 Teddy KGB said
Nobody said they never break, but you said, ďthey have more problems than a baby mamaĒ, which implies that they are problematic. I donít think that is an accurate statement. Hondas and Toyotas are very reliable.

Well I stand my that statement. They are very problematic. Have been for a few years now. Lexus however isn't although made by the EXACT same company on the exact same a*sembly line with the exact same parts in most cases. Kia and Hyundai are much more reliable and also have warranty that covers any issues. I've sold hundreds if not thousands of both Brands. I'm not going off an article posted by some paid article.

3 weeks ago '15        #52
Teddy KGB 
space
space
Props total: 61850 61 K  Slaps total: 7938 7 K
 qutaboi225 said
Well I stand my that statement. They are very problematic. Have been for a few years now. Lexus however isn't although made by the EXACT same company on the exact same a*sembly line with the exact same parts in most cases. Kia and Hyundai are much more reliable and also have warranty that covers any issues. I've sold hundreds if not thousands of both Brands. I'm not going off an article posted by some paid article.
Iím not arguing that the Koreans arenít making very reliable cars. Iím arguing that Honda and Toyota are not unreliable, as you have stated.

3 weeks ago '04        #53
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 22847 22 K  Slaps total: 2902 2 K
 Teddy KGB said
Iím not arguing that the Koreans arenít making very reliable cars. Iím arguing that Honda and Toyota are not unreliable, as you have stated.
And I'm telling you overall they been plagued with problems and a sh*tload of recalls, notably Toyota.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #54
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 81501 81 K  Slaps total: 5023 5 K
 JayR04 said
V8s are slowly being phased out. My V6 makes 416hp.
But my V8 makes 640hp.

+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+543online now  41
Went to a Camron concert last night, and I came to the conclusion that I'm an ..
292 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  39
Video inside Physicist Brian Greene Has a Theory on Why Aliens Havenít Visited Us
59 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  33
Image(s) inside Feb 21 - Quaden: Massive Outpouring of Support Builds as Celebrities, ..
124 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+17online now  17
Image(s) inside Charlie Brown' Trends on Twitter After 'Racist' Tweet from Official Ac..
87 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy