2020 Kia Telluride SX V6 AWD

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

5 months ago '16        #1
3358 page views
53 comments

nigs 
space
space
space
Props total: 5614 5 K  Slaps total: 300 300
2020 Kia Telluride SX V6 AWD

lots of features
+13   

best
worst
53 comments

5 months ago '18        #2
LuxuriousGreen 
space
space
Props total: 6728 6 K  Slaps total: 1100 1 K
V6

5 months ago '11        #3
tonio25 
space
space
Props total: 15337 15 K  Slaps total: 1766 1 K
Kia needs a new logo. Anything you slap that on just looks cheap. Hell just ditch the logo branding all together
+17   

5 months ago '13        #4
Phenom354 
space
space
Props total: 16424 16 K  Slaps total: 1731 1 K
 tonio25 said
Kia needs a new logo. Anything you slap that on just looks cheap. Hell just ditch the logo branding all together
They could benefit from a brand refresh in America.

They/Hyundai are at the point where the cars are good enough to compete with the big competition but are being held back by the brand/badge.
+20   

5 months ago '04        #5
JayR04 
space
space
Props total: 10279 10 K  Slaps total: 552 552
 LuxuriousGreen said
V6
V8s are slowly being phased out. My V6 makes 416hp.
+18   

5 months ago '18        #6
LuxuriousGreen 
space
space
Props total: 6728 6 K  Slaps total: 1100 1 K
 JayR04 said
V8s are slowly being phased out. My V6 makes 416hp.
I know
+9   

5 months ago '04        #7
Wisegod 
space
space
space
Props total: 69 69  Slaps total: 3 3
if they had the dual exhaust with the muscle sound, I'm trading in my 2017 Tahoe right now.

5 months ago '07        #8
iswerve 
space
space
Props total: 16314 16 K  Slaps total: 2478 2 K
did u cop op?

5 months ago '15        #9
Bonaparte 
space
space
Props total: 3478 3 K  Slaps total: 224 224
the kia logo is terrible...apparently this is the logo used in Korea

+16   

5 months ago '11        #10
Panthro 808 
space
space
Props total: 3266 3 K  Slaps total: 1177 1 K
UPSIDE DOWN VOLVO.

+3   

5 months ago '17        #11
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 80940 80 K  Slaps total: 4992 4 K
I love this SUV for what it is. Great ride, features, quality and all at a decent price. I'd get this over the Palisade.
+3   

5 months ago '14        #12
BasedGawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 11997 11 K  Slaps total: 1530 1 K
I love Kias but this thing is a ugly smaller version of the last generation GMC Yukon.

Palisade>>> telluride

5 months ago '19        #13
zzxxccvvbb 
space
space
space
Props total: 7398 7 K  Slaps total: 1106 1 K
I worked at Kia briefly, and thought this car gonna get spotted out to sh*t

Has this feature that makes it always the same height regardless of weight in the car.

Go get the bag
+3   

5 months ago '19        #14
zzxxccvvbb 
space
space
space
Also, this is Kia's next logo according to copyrighting

+3   

5 months ago '04        #15
x Tha Arkitek x 
space
space
Props total: 13916 13 K  Slaps total: 2014 2 K
 tonio25 said
 Bonaparte said
the kia logo is terrible...apparently this is the logo used in Korea
I dont' see anything wrong with Kia's logo...y'all keep saying it's trash like there's something dope about other auto maker logo's?

No worse than GMC, Ford & Buick. I actually think it's far better than those. I think y'all are just still stuck on KIA's past more so than the logo.

+7   

5 months ago '15        #16
Bonaparte 
space
space
Props total: 3478 3 K  Slaps total: 224 224
 x Tha Arkitek x said
I dont' see anything wrong with Kia's logo...y'all keep saying it's trash like there's something dope about other auto maker logo's?

No worse than GMC, Ford & Buick. I actually think it's far better than those. I think y'all are just still stuck on KIA's past more so than the logo.

That's exactly it, their red K-I-A logo is a*sociated with their past cheaply made budget vehicles. The other logos have a longer withstanding history in the american marketplace. KIA has came a long way as far as being seen as a budget car to a reliable brand to people in the know, but it'll be a while before the regular joe schmo see's kia as an equal to Honda or Toyota in reliability. This is just marketing nothing more, slap the K-logo on the suv in the OP and I think it'll appeal to more people who may not have considered a KIA before.

Last edited by Bonaparte; 09-17-2019 at 12:29 PM..
+2   

5 months ago '17        #17
StanlitoTheFly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
space
space
Props total: 23043 23 K  Slaps total: 4400 4 K
 Panthro 808 said
UPSIDE DOWN VOLVO.

Volvo meets Range Rover
+3   

5 months ago '19        #18
zzxxccvvbb 
space
space
space
 x Tha Arkitek x said

Kia should have dropped a new logo as soon as they hired Peter Schreyer, and started with the nice European styling.

Tough to shed your economy/budget roots with the same logo.
+2   

5 months ago '04        #19
xbossxplayax 
space
space
Props total: 6730 6 K  Slaps total: 1616 1 K
i admit i have become a slave to capitalism even tho i still tell myself i don't care what others think of me, but convincing myself to get behind a wheel of a kia is like moving mountains. now i just gotta be careful not to fall off and be forced to... like lawse' uncle im petrified at the thought of going broke
+2   

5 months ago '04        #20
x Tha Arkitek x 
space
space
 Bonaparte said
That's exactly it, their red K-I-A logo is a*sociated with their past cheaply made budget vehicles. The other logos have a longer withstanding history in the american marketplace. KIA has came a long way as far as being seen as a budget car to a reliable brand to people in the know, but it'll be a while before the regular joe schmo see's kia as an equal to Honda or Toyota in reliability. This is just marketing nothing more, slap the K-logo on the suv in the OP and I think it'll appeal to more people who may not have considered a KIA before.
 zzxxccvvbb said
Kia should have dropped a new logo as soon as they hired Peter Schreyer, and started with the nice European styling.

Tough to shed your economy/budget roots with the same logo.
So many people are driving in Kia's these days...y'all are just worried about what people may think of y'all. Consumers in general don't have an issue. Their past was shed as soon as the 2011 Kia Optima dropped with the 10 year / 100,000 mile warranty to back it. Kia's been doing well ever since & on top of that giving you more for your money, as far as features and packages go. The mindset y'all are in isn't a good one to be in. You're a companies favorite type of consumer though. 2011 & 2012 the Kia Optima sales figures jumped like crazy.

+5   

5 months ago '04        #21
x Tha Arkitek x 
space
space
 StanlitoTheFly said
Volvo meets Range Rover
No matter what Kia drops...y'all feel in inclined to say it looks like something else. Volvo
+2   

5 months ago '04        #22
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 22635 22 K  Slaps total: 2882 2 K
I sold kia when the fu*king Rio was buy one get one free From being in the industry and seeing their progress. I could tell you with confidence that they are just as and in most cases MORE reliable than Honda Toyota. I buy from auctions now and people still have it in their heads that Honda Toyota are better brands. Them hos got more problems than a baby mama
+3   

5 months ago '19        #23
zzxxccvvbb 
space
space
space
 x Tha Arkitek x said
So many people are driving in Kia's these days...y'all are just worried about what people may think of y'all. Consumers in general don't have an issue. Their past was shed as soon as the 2011 Kia Optima dropped with the 10 year / 100,000 mile warranty to back it. Kia's been doing well ever since & on top of that giving you more for your money, as far as features and packages go. The mindset y'all are in isn't a good one to be in. You're a companies favorite type of consumer though. 2011 & 2012 the Kia Optima sales figures jumped like crazy.

Lol, you know nothing about what kind of consumers we are.

I chose to work for Kia because I think they're a great company on the rise.

However, the amount of complaints I heard about logos and other branding, or people calling them "budget" was through the roof.

I personally prefer that Kia K logo that people put on their cars aftermarket

5 months ago '04        #24
x Tha Arkitek x 
space
space
 zzxxccvvbb said
Lol, you know nothing about what kind of consumers we are.

I chose to work for Kia because I think they're a great company on the rise.

However, the amount of complaints I heard about logos and other branding, or people calling them "budget" was through the roof.

I personally prefer that Kia K logo that people put on their cars aftermarket
Numbers never lie.... How do you make sense of them selling 27K one year and 84K the next, then $150K after?

5 months ago '19        #25
zzxxccvvbb 
space
space
space
 x Tha Arkitek x said
Numbers never lie.... How do you make sense of them selling 27K one year and 84K the next, then $150K after?
In Canada, around that time when Kia first started getting good they were doing huge 0 interest cash loans to get people in the door.

My friend has been at Kia about 10 years, and back then the primary market was young families that often had debt to clear.

However, many of those buyers have stuck around and are now loyal Kia buyers as well as the influx of middle class and upper class buyers in recent years.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  247
2020 NBA All Star Weekend in Chicago Thread #RIPKobe&Gigi
2624 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  59
50 cent says he would Talk to his son but it comes with a price
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+127online now  56
Image(s) inside Saving $10k
176 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+74online now  11
NBA Players react to Aaron Gordon getting robbed for the 2nd time in Dunk ..
302 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy