Where's Gayle at? Peter Nygard allegedly raped 10 women and paid them to sh-t on him

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '17        #1
1239 page views
29 comments

The Gary Group  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x66
space
space
Props total: 63394 63 K  Slaps total: 8450 8 K
Where's Gayle at? Peter Nygard allegedly r*ped 10 women and paid them to sh-t on him

Canadian fashion mogul Peter Nygard has found himself in the center of a class-action lawsuit where ten women accuse the wealthy 77-year-old of raping them at his mansion in the Bahamas and operating a “s*x trafficking ring.”

The women are seeking damages for the alleged r*pes that occurred between 2008 to 2015. Three of the women claim that they were just 14 years old at the time of the alleged r*pes and others were 15.

We previously spoke to Instagram model and influencer, Elizabeth Ruiz on Hollywood Unlocked UNCENSORED who revealed that Nygard pays women to s*** on him at his private island. She admitted that she had hung out with him, he even paid her but, she did not take part in the s*****.

According to the Daily Mail, one victim said that “Nygard offered her $5,000 prior to raping her, and later offered her $10,000 to defecate in his mouth.”

The women are not identified in the lawsuit “to protect their identities because of the sensitive and highly personal nature of this matter.”

According to the suit, Nygard and his a*sociates “recruited, lured and enticed young, impressionable and often impoverished children and women, with cash payments and false promises of lucrative modeling opportunities to a*sault, r*pe and sodomize them.”

A rep for Nygard told the New York Post that the allegations are “the latest in a 10+ year string of attempts to try to destroy the reputation of a man through false statements.”

“The allegations are completely false, without foundation and are vigorously denied,’ Ken Frydman said in a statement. Peter Nygard looks forward to fully exposing this scam and once and for all clearing his name.”

This n*gga must've been listening to B.I.G.'s

n*gga would be a king in Dubaiimage
+9   

best
worst
29 comments

2 weeks ago '19        #2
Myko Jagsin 
space
space
Props total: 610 610  Slaps total: 268 268
Not defending him but it’s strange how these girls always come out when they no longer have any use.

Also words like r*pe need to be used more descriptively. r*pe seems like it just means statutory r*pe these days. You rarely hear about forced r*pe.
+11   

2 weeks ago '04        #3
hedake 
space
space
space
Props total: 30170 30 K  Slaps total: 2121 2 K

+7   

2 weeks ago '13        #4
PCDubya 
space
space
space
Props total: 4022 4 K  Slaps total: 682 682
Paid one girl $5k before raping her and then $10k to sh*t on him....

fu*k outta here. If you take payment for s*x, that isnt r*pe. You're a prostitute.
+31   

2 weeks ago '15        #5
Mexicanelvis 
space
space
Props total: 4967 4 K  Slaps total: 267 267
 PCDubya said
Paid one girl $5k before raping her and then $10k to sh*t on him....

fu*k outta here. If you take payment for s*x, that isnt r*pe. You're a prostitute.
They were children
+25   

2 weeks ago '18        #6
Illuminati 8ob  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 38263 38 K  Slaps total: 2727 2 K
Imagine being 14 or 15 and having already experienced deficating in someone’s mouth. Sad sh*t. I mean yeah they took the money but like dude said “They were children”. Foul world we live in.
+15   

2 weeks ago '16        #7
Head Coach 
space
space
space
Props total: 5316 5 K  Slaps total: 510 510
She just waitin til after he dies
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #8
ice wolf 
space
space
Props total: 10513 10 K  Slaps total: 3409 3 K
This has been reported about Nygaard for years

He's like the Canadian Epstein. He's allegedely into 14-16 year old carribbean girls

His office in Toronto is known creepy sh!t
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #9
ototo7 
space
space
space
Props total: 4424 4 K  Slaps total: 407 407
Ain’t this one of prince Andrews buddy’s too. He’s 2 for 2 with Epstein and this guy. Let’s see how the royal family spin this one
+3   

2 weeks ago '20        #10
Born Bad 
space
space
Props total: 1461 1 K  Slaps total: 136 136
Yep, now where these know it alls at. Excuse this you sorry fu*ks

2 weeks ago '04        #11
strat 
space
space
space
Props total: 1299 1 K  Slaps total: 324 324
He only likes black chicks also. Dude creepy af.

2 weeks ago '17        #12
Sonysony 
space
space
space
Props total: 2435 2 K  Slaps total: 236 236
 Illuminati 8ob said
Imagine being 14 or 15 and having already experienced deficating in someone’s mouth. Sad sh*t. I mean yeah they took the money but like dude said “They were children”. Foul world we live in.
sh*t imagine being any age and deficating in somebody’s mouth...that sh*t weird as hell
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #13
TopDawg103 
space
space
space
Props total: 156 156  Slaps total: 114 114
That’s what bothers me the most. What’s the difference between this white man and R. Kelly??? R. Kelly gets locked up for his allegations Both of them paid them hoes to do a service.. Why these lil girls not being charged for prostitution??
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #14
Minkscobar!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 18515 18 K  Slaps total: 5175 5 K
Honestly women are the only problem in all these equations. I still remember when this dumb bi*ch at my job because i said her "I was looking at your tummy" when she accused me of "starring at her a*s"... 15 minutes after that exchange of words. Im in the office with the store director getting written up and put on a FINAL for s*xual harassment. Now you telling me these bi*ches getting r*ped and these bi*ches want to complain 15 years later? GTFOH!
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #15
hoodrichmali 
space
space
space
Props total: 1020 1 K  Slaps total: 721 721
 Mexicanelvis said
They were children
“Children” that knew exactly what they were doing. I would be aware I was doing some nasty sh*t if I was taking money to suck d*cks at 14 and 15

2 weeks ago '19        #16
hoodrichmali 
space
space
space
 Illuminati 8ob said
Bet you and the other cape wearer wouldn’t be saying the same sh*t if they were boys and they shot someone. Why are they capable of being aware of the fact that murder is wrong but not old enough to know if they want to give s*xual pleasure for money? Explain logically

2 weeks ago '19        #17
hoodrichmali 
space
space
space
 strat said
Black chicks?

2 weeks ago '13        #18
Mr K 
space
space
Props total: 10135 10 K  Slaps total: 1694 1 K
 hedake said

Same dude Bria Myles sleep with

2 weeks ago '19        #19
hoodrichmali 
space
space
space
 Minkscobar! said
Honestly women are the only problem in all these equations. I still remember when this dumb bi*ch at my job because i said her "I was looking at your tummy" when she accused me of "starring at her a*s"... 15 minutes after that exchange of words. Im in the office with the store director getting written up and put on a FINAL for s*xual harassment. Now you telling me these bi*ches getting r*ped and these bi*ches want to complain 15 years later? GTFOH!
Women are the problem most of the time in male and female relationships

2 weeks ago '16        #20
space
space
Props total: 24901 24 K  Slaps total: 3082 3 K

2 weeks ago '16        #21
space
space
Props total: 24901 24 K  Slaps total: 3082 3 K
 strat said
Where's your evidence for such?

2 weeks ago '13        #22
Mr K 
space
space
Props total: 10135 10 K  Slaps total: 1694 1 K
 hoodrichmali said
Black chicks?
Probably only likes giving them aids

2 weeks ago '19        #23
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 4496 4 K  Slaps total: 1616 1 K
 Mexicanelvis said
They were children
If you 15 you know whats right or wrong She was a how but now realize she can get even more.money out of him claiming he r*ped her He nasty as fu*k for fu*king a 15 year old but she dont need no money for it

2 weeks ago '15        #24
Mexicanelvis 
space
space
Props total: 4967 4 K  Slaps total: 267 267
 hoodrichmali said
“Children” that knew exactly what they were doing. I would be aware I was doing some nasty sh*t if I was taking money to suck d*cks at 14 and 15
If you think it’s okay for old men to pay 15 year olds for s*x, I hope your local officials have already taken the necessary steps to register you with the proper channels so you’re kept a set distance from children .

These girls were from an impoverished island, getting offered more money than their families probably make in years, to do disgusting sh*t to a disgusting man, and somehow they are the ones you’re mad at
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #25
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 26346 26 K  Slaps total: 6566 6 K
Hes oprah friend and not a n*gga so we already know how its going down "we praying for him and waiting for more details"

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-78online now  90
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
91 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+92online now  43
The game is telling the truth about Griselda
197 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  40
Image(s) inside Feb 25 - You're likely going to Get the Coronavirus