Is Valentines Day A Trap???

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '18        #26
Proffesor X 
space
space
Props total: 28412 28 K  Slaps total: 6183 6 K
 SimpinAintEz said
Ooor you can be thankful youíre alive and show appreciate for those you love on whatever day you feel.

If your girl ďneedsĒ those things to know that sheís loved, something ainít right.
Everyday ain't your born day, you celebrate the significance of being here another year (if you can't respect that ya whole perspective is wack)

Nobody needs anything you do it because you want to shower them with appreciation. Nothing wrong with showing people you love them if you can afford to.
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #27
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 32146 32 K  Slaps total: 6397 6 K
 Proffesor X said
Everyday ain't your born day, you celebrate the significance of being here another year (if you can't respect that ya whole perspective is wack)

Nobody needs anything you do it because you want to shower them with appreciation. Nothing wrong with showing people you love them if you can afford to.
You weren’t literally born on that day. The literal day you were born can only be experienced once and only happens. What you’re doing is choosing to celebrate the day you were born at the same time of year you were born.

I didn’t say anything was wrong with being grateful for being alive or having been born. I’m simply saying that you don’t have to limit yourself to a single arbitrary day of the year to celebrate that.

“women need dumb sh*t like this to show them you love them”

You’re the one who said your woman “needs” those things, hence my comment.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #28
DuckNDip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 664 664  Slaps total: 2606 2 K
 DadeCounty said

And I bet your friend didnít spend a dime on her.
Worst part about it was she told me that night she had to go home right after to dinner because she worked the next morning. I found out not only did she drive over to my friends to smash, but she shared the chocolates with him. There goes my $40 box of chocolates, being eaten in my homies bed while they smash.
+7   

2 weeks ago '16        #29
AfroBucks88  OP
space
space
Props total: 26166 26 K  Slaps total: 1541 1 K
 DuckNDip said
Well paint me a sucka then. I been gaming this one girl for about two weeks now. We was suppose to do the whole dinner and hotel vibe but she sayin she gotta sew some sh*t up with her babyís daddy. I feel like a fool, but ima babysit her three kids while she goes out with him. Might seem sucker like but Iím planting that seed. Nothing a woman likes more than a man willing to hang with her kids.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #30
space
space
space
 AfroBucks88 said
Like I said, Iím planting the seed. In a month or two Iíll be smashing this girl while the baby daddy is watching the kids.
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #31
59fifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 27587 27 K  Slaps total: 4932 4 K
 DuckNDip said
Man I always be getting suckered in on this holiday. Last year I took this girl out to an expensive a*s dinner. Between dinner, chocolates and flowers I dropped over $200 and she didnít even put out. Found out a month later she met up with a mutual friend of mine and smashed him after we had dinner. I was like
Wow what a fu*king idiot
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #32
Panem 
space
space
space
Props total: 462 462  Slaps total: 147 147
Man I come to think I am a true sociopath... I LIE my a*s off to these broads, whatever makes them believe."see imma lie man I really don't care, I tell these hoes whatever they want to hear"
How many fucck niccas you think try to bag a chick by just flashing some money for diners, gifts etc? n*gga a card and some funny slick talk in bad handwriting are near to free! Shows effort and attention, they think. Meanwhile you just minimized your expenses and maximized your returns.

But nah here in simpland, y'all think spending money leads to loyalty and genuine interest in each other while it is a bribery. Let the chick fill herself up only to be filled by her standby bum after she waved you off.

Valentines day is fun to reel in a new chick. With my significant other I would make it a random day each year to show appreciation, instead of a commercially dictated holiday.
+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #33
Aquariusrb85 
space
space
Props total: 84 84  Slaps total: 13 13
Its a childrens holiday
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #34
LBoogie2122  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 5341 5 K  Slaps total: 702 702
did this n*gga say $200 on a expensive date

2 weeks ago '17        #35
Lazy 
space
space
space
Props total: 12813 12 K  Slaps total: 1525 1 K
 DuckNDip said
Well paint me a sucka then. I been gaming this one girl for about two weeks now. We was suppose to do the whole dinner and hotel vibe but she sayin she gotta sew some sh*t up with her babyís daddy. I feel like a fool, but ima babysit her three kids while she goes out with him. Might seem sucker like but Iím planting that seed. Nothing a woman likes more than a man willing to hang with her kids.
You know you don't have to take them out to fu*k right?
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #36
videoshirt 
space
space
Props total: 1237 1 K  Slaps total: 519 519
 DuckNDip said
Man I always be getting suckered in on this holiday. Last year I took this girl out to an expensive a*s dinner. Between dinner, chocolates and flowers I dropped over $200 and she didnít even put out. Found out a month later she met up with a mutual friend of mine and smashed him after we had dinner. I was like
sorry you had to go through that.. i'm truly empathetic concerning these things- the true nature of women is hidden to many, but not all

a female friend of mine actually told me a few years ago that she will have s*x with a scumbag, but when she meets a good guy she locks it up.. her thought process was this:

"the scumbag isn't going anywhere in life so he can see this side of me and i will never regret it, but if the good guy sees this side of me he will leave and i will miss out on someone who could possibly be a good husband"

it took a lot not to just go off on her for her lack of logic

all that will eventually do is tire the good man out trying to pursue her- and the guy who is smashing her is her real boyfriend whether she knows it or not, and if she keeps playin around she will have the baby to prove it (or abortion and subsequent depression)

any woman who lives like this is going to lose, even if it feels like she's winning in the beginning

i used to wonder why women never seemed to care about all the effort i was putting into relationships but this explained it.. because they are letting u take them on dates but screwing some other dude the whole time

to sum it up-

i can be the greatest chef, and i can make you the best dinner in the world, but you won't want it if you already ate

this is what it is with women today- they have no room for you
+4   

2 weeks ago '12        #37
videoshirt 
space
space
 AfroBucks88 said
with bi*ches like that the signs are written on the wall
our ambitions choose to see other wise
i agree, we have to heed the warning signs and red flags

i have overlooked them before and the results were horrible
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #38
videoshirt 
space
space
 DuckNDip said
i was empathetic for your first comment, but this one is just wrong man

it sounds like u didn't learn from the girl from last year

if u want to talk away from bx let me know because i wouldn't mind imparting some knowledge to you

v-day is over so i guess you already did this but you must have more respect for yourself than this

i mean this post literally sounded like a troll

and another thing, when you say "women want someone who plays with their kids" or whatever... hundreds of thousands of women k*ll their own children yearly in this country alone, its called abortion.. and they would like to have u think they were all r*ped or something but the truth is they just don't want to inconvenience themselves

in other words, they will k*ll a baby simply because they want to keep thottin

so if u think a woman who will k*ll her own unborn child really cares about you because you act like patch adams around her kids, then you got another thing comin

you are not a priority to her, but you deserve to be, so remove yourself and be alone or find someone who will prioritize you

and no cap if u want to talk i will give u my number because i don't want to see you play yourself
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #39
ImChillin2Hard 
space
space
Props total: 6103 6 K  Slaps total: 492 492
It is a trap. Has nothing to do with love, itís all about money. After the holiday season (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years) there is no major money spending holiday until Easter. Which is usually in April. To be fair though, most of our holidays are straight up bullsh*t, especially the aforementioned Thanksgiving and Christmas.
+2   

1 week ago '16        #40
CashBlack1234 
space
space
space
Props total: 1839 1 K  Slaps total: 1648 1 K
 bi0 said
Yeah Valentines day is for st8 suckaz. Putting in an over the top amount of effort and stress trying to plan a date only for your girl to not appreciate it anyway.

Save your money, invest in yourself.
Depends on what u mean. I do something nice for my wife every year so to me its not for suckaz.

1 week ago '05        #41
bi0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10965 10 K  Slaps total: 1128 1 K
 CashBlack1234 said
Depends on what u mean. I do something nice for my wife every year so to me its not for suckaz.
You're married, so you are kinda is a separate category from the dudes who are running around spending hundreds of dollars on girlfriends who probably aren't even faithful. And usually married couples are more practical when it comes to expectations of Valentine's day but most females go into full-on princess mode and want flowers, candy, stuffed animals, dinner and an expensive hotel and you might get a good attitude from them in return.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #42
CashBlack1234 
space
space
space
Props total: 1839 1 K  Slaps total: 1648 1 K
 bi0 said
You're married, so you are kinda is a separate category from the dudes who are running around spending hundreds of dollars on girlfriends who probably aren't even faithful. And usually married couples are more practical when it comes to expectations of Valentine's day but most females go into full-on princess mode and want flowers, candy, stuffed animals, dinner and an expensive hotel and you might get a good attitude from them in return.
Thats true but thats y im saying it isnt a suckerz holiday the people who celebrate it with the wrong people are the suckers
+1   

1 week ago '16        #43
space
space
space
Yep I babysat this girls kids, should know in a month or so if this works. Seed planted. I didn’t have to spend no money which is nice, but I also didn’t get any.

1 week ago '05        #44
YARKONE 
space
space
Props total: 655 655  Slaps total: 101 101
I matched on Bumble Friday with a girl, next morning she wrote me, I was seriously sick with a fever so didnít stress it, but casually asking what she was up that night, she said she was attending a wedding. I felt my heart sink fro that man getting married.

Sounds cute and all but a few years down the line, that relationship has to be solid.

+1   

1 week ago '07        #45
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 30959 30 K  Slaps total: 3986 3 K
holidays are consumer days period
+2   

1 week ago '16        #46
AfroBucks88  OP
space
space
 YARKONE said
I matched on Bumble Friday with a girl, next morning she wrote me, I was seriously sick with a fever so didnít stress it, but casually asking what she was up that night, she said she was attending a wedding. I felt my heart sink fro that man getting married.

Sounds cute and all but a few years down the line, that relationship has to be solid.

she was getting married??? or attending someones wedding?

1 week ago '05        #47
YARKONE 
space
space
Props total: 655 655  Slaps total: 101 101
 AfroBucks88 said
she was getting married??? or attending someones wedding?
Attending, what I meant is the guy getting married, now has a wedding anniversary and valentines day back to back for the rest of his relationship.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #48
AfroBucks88  OP
space
space
 YARKONE said
Attending, what I meant is the guy getting married, now has a wedding anniversary and valentines day back to back for the rest of his relationship.

wifey will never let em forget

1 week ago '12        #49
videoshirt 
space
space
 DuckNDip said
i had to come back, brah how did this work out for you?

we gon need that update, i really want to know

1 week ago '12        #50
videoshirt 
space
space
 Damagegadget said
holidays are consumer days period
i agree

i was watching boondocks years ago and the smart kid huey or whatever his name is was talking about how christmas was originally gay and pagan and i shrugged it off.. but then something in my head was like.. yo' what if that was true? so i looked it up and he was right

once i learned this, i basically quit christmas, but after quitting that- its like all the rest of the holidays slowly fell away from me.. because i either learned they were originally pagan, or they just began to seem unnecessary, or they seemed like a hassle.. i also just don't like the idea of doing things simply because other people are doing them
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-78online now  97
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
92 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+18online now  51
Image(s) inside Feb 25 - You're likely going to Get the Coronavirus
224 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+92online now  45
The game is telling the truth about Griselda