Today I learned about the Cambodian Killing Fields

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '13        #76
jjwms33 
space
space
space
Props total: 3539 3 K  Slaps total: 874 874
 dsaint said
Save me all that bullsh*t. Here's reality, what actually happened: Pol Pot enacted policies that directly led to (while he actively encouraged) the deaths of 1.5-2 million innocent people. He never served a day in jail, never faced an international jury of his peers, he just ducked out and lived the rest of his life somewhere else and died an old man that got to live his life. Those 2 million Cambodians didn't. Karma is a myth.
U dnt understand. Do some more research first. U dnt even understand existence enough to understand what hapoend in mult existences.

2 weeks ago '18        #77
Eliphas Levi 
space
space
space
Props total: 2466 2 K  Slaps total: 1548 1 K
 Hamburgers said
But everyone got the nerve to complain that America ainít the #1 country and the most free.

We cry and bi*ch about the injustices in this country, but got the most freedoms.

You Kaepernick a*s n*ggas need to leave the country if you hate it so bad
I came to say something similar, so of course, I agree. n*ggas over here whine because they don't receive preferential treatment while people in 3rd world nations go through it for real.

2 weeks ago '16        #78
Boogie1790 
space
space
Props total: 26793 26 K  Slaps total: 4675 4 K
 xcobr35715 said
Today? You just learned this TODAY....SMH our schools failed us...this is basic mathematics to most
You right they did fail us. I've heard of this but not enough is taught about it.

2 weeks ago '11        #79
socal511  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 2875 2 K  Slaps total: 174 174

worth the watch for anyone interested in this type of history. it should still be on netflix

2 weeks ago '04        #80
Devilman608 
space
space
Props total: 1121 1 K  Slaps total: 55 55
For anybody who hasn't learned about it there is a pretty decent movie on Netflix called "First They k*lled My Father".
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #81
Devilman608 
space
space
Props total: 1121 1 K  Slaps total: 55 55
 lucifershammer said
The Khmer rouge were allies of the Chinese. Vietnam invaded Cambodia to oust the Khmer cuz of the crisis they were causing in the region. A pissed off China invaded parts of northern Vietnam. Vietnam push them back an ended almost 40 years of Chinese territorial expansion.
Ironic that now their prime minister is pretty much selling their entire country to the Chinese.

2 weeks ago '09        #82
Hamburgers 
space
space
Props total: 3608 3 K  Slaps total: 4887 4 K
 blackadamwarloc said
this whole lil novelized rant let’s me know I got under your skin. Living in ya cracker a*s head rent free lol. Never did I say this country held me back, I’ve done pretty well in spite of the American system.

But continue to get emotional it’s pretty funny— you probably red as sh*t RN rofl
I love it when I get this type of response back.

It shows that I'm dealing with inferior intelligence. n*ggas talking about "novelized rant" showing me they're incapable of writing a couple of paragraphs and unable to come back at me with a coherent response with facts to back up his arguments.

Still hasn't listed any of these supposed countries that are better than America.

Also, I'm not white. Just cause a black man knows how to write words, you a*sume he's not one of yours? Ha, you make me laugh bro.

"Done well in spite of the American system"

Lmaooo n*gga, you are so ignorant, it's unreal. Sure America has it's disadvantages for the black man, but America has GIVEN you more opportunity than most countries in this world.

Like I said, grow up as a chinese kid in China. Them mother fu*kers only allow your family to have 1 child and if you're a female, they're probably gonna do an abortion so that they get another chance a male.

You want to talk about the American system.... n*gga.

Did you do your research?

Since you not really getting it, let me put it in terms your geek a*s might be more familiar with from Captain Amerikkka himself.

America ain't perfect, but the safest hands is still our own.

2 weeks ago '09        #83
Hamburgers 
space
space
 dangermouse said
Please tell me you are trolling?
America has its own atrocities. Mostly in the name of some pointless wars or "justifiable k*llings". Not to mention the mass incarcerations or treatment of veterans or anyone in need of housing or healthcare.

In America, you are free to die hungry and broke. Everything else you need to work for it.
Of course America has its own atrocities. Read my other posts.

But there are PLENTY of other countries that have done much worse, including other super powers.

Free to die hungry? Are you stupid?

When is the last time you read on the news that people in America are dying hungry? Dying to starvation?

Go to a 3rd world country, they don't have enough food to survive. The next meal ain't guaranteed dumbass.

Homeless people in this country got food stamps and eat well. They only dying off not taking care of themselves and absuing drugs.

2 weeks ago '16        #84
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 14952 14 K  Slaps total: 2853 2 K
 Hamburgers said
Iím gonna reply to all your dumbasses at once.

Yíall taking my comment out of context, especially that original n*gga that quoted me. Youíre comparing the Cambodian k*lling Fields that resulted in a genocide of 25% of the population.

When has America done anything CLOSE to that to its own people?

You ignorant fake woke a*s n*ggas make me laugh. You donít know sh*t about world history. Do your homework before you come talk to me.

Yíall ole hippie a*s... ole I just want world peace talking about America is this big bully going to war k*lls civilians. No fu*king sh*t. Itís war, there will be casualties. The amount of civilian casualties is still nothing compared to this ONE incident that k*lled 1.5-2 million of their OWN people.

Yíall trying to poke holes to my argument but my argument went back to the first n*gga who tried to compare this to America bombing the Middle East. You ignorant a*s n*ggas...

When the fu*k did I say America didnít k*ll its own people or build this country off the slavery? Of course this country did dirt. But itís NOTHING compared to the injustices other countries were built on or have suffered.

You love playing the victim card. Are you a slave? Was your father a slave? Nah? Aight, then we off that. We past slavery.

Shut your dumbasses up, you dont know what youíre talking about and are way out of your element here.
Didnít read your bullsh*t youíre an idiot imma leave it at that

2 weeks ago '06        #85
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 16052 16 K  Slaps total: 1588 1 K
 Thadudesoofresh said
That is exactly what kid is doing and that's why you cannot win because you can't weigh and quantify the exact "karma" or punishment he will receive in the next life, lifetimes. What an idiot!

Not sure if you were calling me the idiot, but you pretty much summed up what I said. No you can not weigh or quantify the exact karma, so you pretty much agree on that and state that he cannot win because of this fact then go on to support his claims using my argument?

2 weeks ago '09        #86
Hamburgers 
space
space
 NYNY said
Didnít read your bullsh*t youíre an idiot imma leave it at that
Reading is quite difficult huh?

Someone got the nerve to call someone else an idiot when theyíre too lazy to read. Ha ha!

2 weeks ago '13        #87
dsaint 
space
space
space
Props total: 1595 1 K  Slaps total: 297 297
 jjwms33 said
U dnt understand. Do some more research first. U dnt even understand existence enough to understand what hapoend in mult existences.
Dude, don't pretend like you are more intelligent than me. You can't even spell basic words, you can't structure a sentence...you are a fu*king moron. Multiple existences? Research? RESEARCH WHAT? fu*kING CONJECTURE?

Again, Hitchens' Razor:

That which can be a*serted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. So fu*k right off.

2 weeks ago '13        #88
dsaint 
space
space
space
Props total: 1595 1 K  Slaps total: 297 297
 Qbert said
Science is an explanation for things that pertain to a small emergent system and can be traced back to it's smaller parts. The point I'm trying to make is you cannot quantify his damage, you can in terms of death count but other intricacies you can't. You can't put a number on the trickle down effect.

So that's why I said what would be his karma? It can't be quantified or specified down to one thing. Even if he died of aids and slipped and hit his eye on a protruding metal pipe making him blind, that isn't enough.

There is no judgement we as humans can comprehend for him to get, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist because you don't understand and can't measure it.

Life becomes quite stale speaking with wit and leaving out wonderment. There is some sh*t in life you will never understand at it's core. It just is what it is but to think because you don't understand means it's false.

Him not getting the punishment you see fit or no punishment is no proof of karma not existing in any matter. Use your science of deductive reasoning too.

You can't prove or disprove it.
Yep, which is exactly why it's complete bullsh*t. It's in the same realm of thought at the fu*king flying spaghetti monster being the creator of the Universe. You can't prove it, I can't disprove it, so it's nonsense...

Again, Hitch's razor: That which can be a*serted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

2 weeks ago '06        #89
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 16052 16 K  Slaps total: 1588 1 K
 dsaint said
Yep, which is exactly why it's complete bullsh*t. It's in the same realm of thought at the fu*king flying spaghetti monster being the creator of the Universe. You can't prove it, I can't disprove it, so it's nonsense...

Again, Hitch's razor: That which can be a*serted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
You have your school of thought and I have mine. To call something bullsh*t because you can't prove or understand it is pretty ignorant. But with that in mind you are most likely an atheist and someone who turned a certain age and said "I am a man and now I know everything"

Being closed off to any situation and not even exploring the realm of possibilities. I can't even imagine living in a world where it is solely based off my intellect and what I comprehend.

If I never went to the gym and lifted a weight or did cardio enough to see results I wonder if I could ever be motivated to start a regimen seeing as I have no empirical evidence of it being beneficial.

Especially if I never been in a gym before to see others do it.

But you're going to contend with "there are studies and such that say..."

Do you know anything that you've learned from your own experience or do you just need a scientific report to be published for you to believe.

Karma exists, anybody who doesn't live on the internet or has live some sort of a life has and will constantly see it played out, and if you have enough understanding you do not need it to be explained and put into a report or some foolishness.

2 weeks ago '13        #90
jjwms33 
space
space
space
Props total: 3539 3 K  Slaps total: 874 874
 dsaint said
Dude, don't pretend like you are more intelligent than me. You can't even spell basic words, you can't structure a sentence...you are a fu*king moron. Multiple existences? Research? RESEARCH WHAT? fu*kING CONJECTURE?

Again, Hitchens' Razor:

That which can be a*serted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. So fu*k right off.
I may not be more intelligent than you. I think I am, but that's debatable right. I'm definitely much wiser tho, and that's not as debatable. You see math is the universal language and you have to have certain fundamentals/foundations to build on just like life(wisdom). You cant solve equations until u learn how to add. You cant go to chapter 5.5 if you got lost at 5.3. This also is how you can tell when u are wiser than someone. I'm way past your comprehension and understanding level/capacity at this point. For instance, a baby, you know it's going to put things in its mouth to have a better understanding of what it is. The baby's on lets say chapter 1.1. We already know what most of the stuff that the baby is seeing for the first time is. It doesnt know that the bright ball is different from a bright lollipop. We are passed his capacity as I am past yours! Now, back to your points. Proof alone does not explain things. We know that the sky is blue when looking at it. We can look and see it. There's proof right. Except, we know that the sky is not really blue its light being dispersed through the atmosphere that makes it look blue. So even with "proof" we will still be wrong about things. Also you can have proof in front of you that you are not able to grasp. Ex. Growing up I didnt know that all people were liars. I had an incorrect foundation. If we all are liars, why do we call others liars when the tell a lie. Now it's common sense to me! Everybody was lying to me and I was lying as well. I had proof that we all were liars, but still didnt understand the proof in front of me! Theres that. I hope you inderstand! Now on to the grammar and language part. I know that language is always changing. Old Shakespearean english is not the same as english in London today, Ny, or any other place. I type this from my phone and I am not being graded. Since I know my incorrect grammar has nothing to do with my worldly wisdom, I dnt give a fck. You dnt have the capacity to fully understand me whether my grammar is correct or not, and my proof is the bullsht that you were spewing out your a*s. I understand, we have been conditioned to think we know everything. I know we hardly know anything. Every day things are being debunked while we have "proof". I actually have proof of Karma, but it will be above what you already know about existence. I dedicated my life to this because I knew I was being lied to. Not sure what you have been doing with yours, but I can tell you haven't put the same amount of work in as me. I know just about where you are in understanding because I'm past that!

2 weeks ago '18        #91
Turfaholic3 
space
space
space
Props total: 8096 8 K  Slaps total: 1380 1 K
 Illuminati 8ob said
In the Bay Area we have a lot of Cambodianís and since a child every Cambodian I knew were trained to go. Even the women. There was a crew of four short Cambodian dudes who used to run up on whole crews like 10 deep and rob them with machetes and revolvers. Dudes gave no fu*ks and they were teens.
Also had a Cambodian chick try and k*ll me in High School for fu*king over her homegirl. bi*ch had to get restrained and scratched the sh*t out of my face.
Another homie I had got deported back to Cambodia for slanging crack and guns.
They crazy but if they on your side they good people. But like I said most Cambodianís in the West Coast is TTG (Trained To Go). In SoCal they got whole hoods and crip sets. Shout out my Khmer Pride homies.

Edit: And rereading that was kind of a bigoted blanket statement about Cambodianís I just made. So Iíll add in my experiences.
Co-sign. I grew up in The Bay too. All the Asians was cool and laid back unless triggered. Them damn Cambodians are live wires.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #92
pnoi89 
space
space
Props total: 13161 13 K  Slaps total: 1482 1 K
 Devilman608 said
For anybody who hasn't learned about it there is a pretty decent movie on Netflix called "First They k*lled My Father".
Watching this sh*t right now... sh*t's chilling to watch.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-78online now  93
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
89 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+18online now  42
Image(s) inside Feb 25 - You're likely going to Get the Coronavirus
221 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+92online now  36
The game is telling the truth about Griselda
195 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+37online now  10
Image(s) inside 🔥🔥🔥NBA X MITCHELL & NESS New Remix Collection&..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy