Feb 13 - He Moved His Daughter To College. Then He Allegedly Started Sex Cult W/ Her Class

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
136 comments @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 days ago '16        #76
Illogic 
space
space
Props total: 5724 5 K  Slaps total: 4123 4 K
 QdobaCasanova said
He emotionally manipulated young women to have s*x with him. He lacks any type humanity and his reasoning was purely for s*xual gratification. He is a sociopath.
Most dudes who brag they don’t pay for it manipulate women for s*x stop drinking the cool aid the only honest relationship between a man and women is a prostitute and john

3 days ago '18        #77
sysmbx 
space
space
Props total: 3347 3 K  Slaps total: 2682 2 K
 QdobaCasanova said
He emotionally manipulated young women to have s*x with him. He lacks any type humanity and his reasoning was purely for s*xual gratification. He is a sociopath.
Emotionally manipulated...

Get this weak sh*t outta here
+1   

3 days ago '16        #78
fam 
space
space
Props total: 3759 3 K  Slaps total: 1478 1 K
read about this in The Cut about a year ago - the part that always stuck with me was how when they were interviewing him walking through midtown he did this:

“In a way, it’s so wild,” Larry continues, stopping dead in his tracks for dramatic effect. “Why all of this for me?”

true sociopath, scumbag brain
+1   

3 days ago '16        #79
fam 
space
space
Props total: 3759 3 K  Slaps total: 1478 1 K
 That Guy Fly said
This is bigger than what is being focused on. This guy was well connected to several government and law enforcement agencies and high ranking officials as well as the mob. There is a lot they arent telling you.
you would have been in that house too letting him twist on your nuts huh

3 days ago '10        #80
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
Props total: 6133 6 K  Slaps total: 2303 2 K
 SouthsideQueens said
Not justifying his actions but Society as a whole is becoming dumber than a box of rocks. Have any of you been on a college campus lately? The men have no balls, and as a group most of them lack any kinda of street smarts or better yet any kind of critical thinking skills.
I agree, I live in Austin and these UT students are dumb as sh*t. They walk around like they're at Disney world. It's literally a fantasy world out here. I'm not surprised though, the human brain doesn't fully mature until your late 20's so I see these kids do crazy sh*t, dumb sh*t. Like driving down the opposite way on a one way street with the their headlights off at night, drunk, just asking to get people pulled over and get a DUI. These kids don't give a fu*k, they get drunk, high, fu*k any and everyone with no care in the world and they still manage to get good grades and stay in school, it's truly remarkable. I envy them though, ignorance is bliss.
+2   

3 days ago '17        #81
QdobaCasanova 
space
space
Props total: 36101 36 K  Slaps total: 8316 8 K
 sysmbx said
Emotionally manipulated...

Get this weak sh*t outta here
Yes, people(particularly women because society conditioned them to be that way) find their identity in college. It’s when young adults are at their most malleable for where they will be for the rest of their life.

He manipulated them emotionally. I’m sorry you’ve never had a relationship with a bi*ch wherein you feel like you bested them/conned them into getting your d*ck wet.

Last post from me!

3 days ago '06        #82
JCash 
space
space
space
Props total: 616 616  Slaps total: 103 103
Gator dont play

3 days ago '17        #83
bossflossy 
space
space
space
Props total: 1965 1 K  Slaps total: 214 214
 J Money 95 said
You hate to see it

Not really. I love to see it. Just shows if you macking right with a mouthpiece you can damn near get anything done.
Average dude look like him wouldn’t even approach college bi*ches. Dude was out here pimping with a smirk. Always respect game
+1   

3 days ago '19        #84
blackadamwarloc 
space
space
space
Props total: 445 445  Slaps total: 98 98
all u n*ggaz saluting this old sociopath wouldn’t be doing so if he’d fu*ked ur 17-21 year old daughter and had u paying the bill

3 days ago '19        #85
016z 
space
space
space
Props total: 2593 2 K  Slaps total: 365 365
 Legit Jones said
U need to re read.. he got out of prison and moved in his daughter dorm in 2010 if he’s 60 now he was 50 then and fresh out of prison... u n*ggas is dumb and weird.. he easily was physically and physiologically threatening to these young wyte girls. I think ur trolling tho...
I think you just got a soft heart. Nobody can make a group of adults do anything they don’t want to.

3 days ago '19        #86
1mcchicken2go 
space
space
Props total: 349 349  Slaps total: 28 28
 BluesCluesSOTY said
Obviously sleep deprived
Obviously, but the trick truly believes in what she admitted after that event. She even made a website to say how he didn't manipulate her, but the Mother of dude's daughter coerced her into poisoning the house.

I read a little into the background of this story last night. This sh*t got wilder every paragraph. He mindfu*ked everybody in that house. Even ex boyfriends who broke up with girls in the house to get away from him lol

He was a master manipulator but wasted his potential on sick tendencies. He coulda been stackin $$ and manipulating models

3 days ago '05        #87
rellish 
space
space
Props total: 3894 3 K  Slaps total: 655 655
 dtdroid said
Can't have a single discussion on this site without multiple posters involving race.

Imagine my disgust trying to scroll through the news in the morning and people are trying to instigate race wars before breakfast. Unbelievable.
As a black man, I always think what would happen if, & I have to think about what would really happen in the alternative.

If it rubs you the wrong way you can just scroll past

3 days ago '13        #88
dtdroid  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 47055 47 K  Slaps total: 51038 51 K
 rellish said
As a black man, I always think what would happen if, & I have to think about what would really happen in the alternative.

If it rubs you the wrong way you can just scroll past
That's nice. In the future, just keep those irrational fears to yourself and you won't get reported for race baiting.

And if my advice rubs you the wrong way you can just scroll past

3 days ago '05        #89
rellish 
space
space
Props total: 3894 3 K  Slaps total: 655 655
 dtdroid said
That's nice. In the future, just keep those irrational fears to yourself and you won't get reported for race baiting.

And if my advice rubs you the wrong way you can just scroll past
I'll post whatever the fuk I want, you lame. Use your mighty powers to report me or shut the fuk up

2 days ago '06        #90
Kick Dayez 
space
space
Props total: 656 656  Slaps total: 42 42
wild

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+114online now  51