NBA 2k20 is 19.79 right now

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
44 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
2 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '11        #26
CrossRoads99 
space
space
Props total: 1617 1 K  Slaps total: 301 301
 Itsjustmefools said
Yea I'm thinking shoukd I upgrade or stick with 2019.. How do you upgrade the roster?
Just download from the community one of the roster updates they even created the rookies
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '18        #27
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 24960 24 K  Slaps total: 9010 9 K
sh*t is free on xbl right now for the weekend. 2k20 is pure trash

1 week ago '13        #28
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 33149 33 K  Slaps total: 7058 7 K
should be free. Last time they got me was 2k12 - smartened up and never bought another
+1   

1 week ago '04        #29
Jumpoff21 
space
space
Props total: 4460 4 K  Slaps total: 374 374
Damn this reminded me I bought 19 when it went on sell for cheap and haven't played it yet.

1 week ago '09        #30
ImAMonster  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 18152 18 K  Slaps total: 5856 5 K
Was hoping for Live 20. I think Live is a far superior game in terms of wanting a basketball game and not basically a basketball MMO.
+2   

1 week ago '05        #31
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 45939 45 K  Slaps total: 6994 6 K
VC dependent grind, just to do it again this year for 2K21

It's not worth 60 or even 20, with all the microtransactions.

Until matchmaking is included with all online game modes, the game will never evolve with the rest of the industry.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 02-14-2020 at 10:35 AM..

1 week ago '13        #32
misterethoughts 
space
space
Props total: 6403 6 K  Slaps total: 1015 1 K
Thanks for the reminder! Just got it for $20 was going to skip this year but it's $20. I only play offline though. I just hope my league/season better than 2k19.

7 days ago '13        #33
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 33149 33 K  Slaps total: 7058 7 K
they should just release a base game called nba 2k, and do roster updates (and ppl can download the updates).

this yearly sh*t is a hustle. How different is 2k20 from -- lets say 2k15?
same with cod, wwe, and the rest.

just drop one game with a very solid foundation, and go nuts with the DLC
+7   

7 days ago '14        #34
El Caballero 
space
space
Props total: 39701 39 K  Slaps total: 3134 3 K
Not paying more than $5

6 days ago '18        #35
HoggUp 
space
space
space
Props total: 497 497  Slaps total: 45 45
 DadeCounty said
I havenít played this years 2K, you got it? I wouldnít pay 60 for it but for 20 bucks Iíll give it a try
It's not a bad game at all. The game modes are too grindy and pay to win to truly enjoy. Wonky patches that ruin the flow of the game to the point where you don't even feel like you're playing the same game anymore hurts too. One day you'd be enjoying the hell out of the game, the next day it's just not functioning the same. So it's very hot and cold. When it's hitting, it's hitting. But you'll inevitably get frustrated and put it down. 2K is best couch co-opping with your boys. The online competitive aspects tend to be trash.
+1   

6 days ago '18        #36
HoggUp 
space
space
space
Props total: 497 497  Slaps total: 45 45
 Drknockbootz said
It's that bad not even for 20? I just play my league offline
You'll find enjoyment in it. It's the competitive modes that really hold it back. It's a fantastic sim. Sometimes attempting to be "real" too much, and crazy updates that cause more issues than they resolve, but a solid game otherwise.
+1   

6 days ago '16        #37
hhspot 
space
space
space
Props total: 438 438  Slaps total: 243 243
2k trying to control too much, we need about 10 realistic nba games to choose from, bring back Nba aShootout

5 days ago '16        #38
TrillPeez 
space
space
Props total: 39465 39 K  Slaps total: 7965 7 K
Still 10 dollars too high...should be 9.79 and come with 10 dollars worth of extra VC

5 days ago '16        #39
TrillPeez 
space
space
Props total: 39465 39 K  Slaps total: 7965 7 K
 hhspot said
2k trying to control too much, we need about 10 realistic nba games to choose from, bring back Nba aShootout
They don't have any exclusivity...I believe the NBA license is relatively open for anyone to make a game.
+1   

4 days ago '04        #40
Ace2125 
space
space
Props total: 2275 2 K  Slaps total: 380 380
 Myko Jagsin said
Thatís too much for me. I rather put that $20 in the tank and drive around in a circle.

4 days ago '10        #41
lboog1423 
space
space
Props total: 27498 27 K  Slaps total: 2630 2 K
ill wait for the free ps+ game of the month

4 days ago '19        #42
ReelAzzKneega 
space
space
Props total: 1352 1 K  Slaps total: 108 108
2k20 is a stress game......Park everybody worried about their fu*king record lol

Cant play Rec solo because bi*ch a*s sweats or pro Am teams come with full squads lmao ...if you want the headaches then cop the game.....all you noobs please play with some sense
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 days ago '18        #43
space
space
space
I've been reading what everybody been saying but yall not giving the real reason why this game is absolute garbage.

I dnt play myteam or myplayer all I play is play online now and the gameplay is fu*king trash.

Coming from someone who was great in all the 2ks up to last year, I really dnt knw what 2k did to this game.

The defense is horrendous. I'm talking about centers just laying in the paint like their feet are trapped in cement.

Steals happen in the most random of spots and it's not even because someone reached for the ball it's just a person randomly bumping into u causing u to lose the ball .

Shot system is completely broken!! If u dnt have a green release in this game u r not gonna make a shot. Even wide open mid range shots with someone say a chris paul and if it's almost perfect it will not go in. I dnt knw what they did to the ball animation but u can tell they changed something because I seen the ball spin on rim on a missed shot then randomly just slids to the left as if a magnet was attached to it its horrible. Easy layups are missed and somehow if your open for a layup a player on the opposing team will get dwn court super fast and cause an animation to effect your layup. Shot system is severely inconsistent and I seen 100 percent contested shots with very late shot release still go in.

Defense is too overclocked. I get that it's a skill gap in this game but none of this matters if u cant use the skill because the game is too fu*ked up. How many times have u came up the court with the pg and have a wide open man on the wing but this morherfu*ker throws directly in the paint only for the opposing team big man or who ever to intercept it. sh*ts annoying.

This game is totally unplayable. Do not buy this game I'm warning u. Everything is great about the game presentation, graphics ,realism as far as keeping up with nba, but the one thing that absolutely sucks about this game is the engine/gameplay. It makes me give this game a 1 . It plays a lil better offline but it still sucks. Online sh*t is unplayable.

NBA 2k20 is the equivalent of driving a car with a Lamborghini body and a fiat engine underneath. sh*t is trash.

Last edited by Oswaldgatesjr; 02-17-2020 at 06:32 PM..
+2   

2 days ago '18        #44
300 X 30  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 1256 1 K  Slaps total: 391 391
The game is not trash

Some trash things do happen, sure

but mostly it comes down to y'all just suck
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 days ago '18        #45
space
space
space
 300 X 30 said
The game is not trash

Some trash things do happen, sure

but mostly it comes down to y'all just suck
Play online now

16 hrs ago '18        #46
MaFF 
space
space
Props total: 649 649  Slaps total: 148 148
Who plays 2k for anything other than My Career or Franchise??

15 hrs ago '18        #47
Sick Flair 
space
space
Props total: 4613 4 K  Slaps total: 358 358
 HoggUp said
Save your money fellas.
Well damn on that note, shutting down all game purchases and preparing for PS5 seems to make the most sense.

12 hrs ago '11        #48
Estrada  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 1092 1 K  Slaps total: 550 550
 Oswaldgatesjr said
I've been reading what everybody been saying but yall not giving the real reason why this game is absolute garbage.

I dnt play myteam or myplayer all I play is play online now and the gameplay is fu*king trash.

Coming from someone who was great in all the 2ks up to last year, I really dnt knw what 2k did to this game.

The defense is horrendous. I'm talking about centers just laying in the paint like their feet are trapped in cement.

Steals happen in the most random of spots and it's not even because someone reached for the ball it's just a person randomly bumping into u causing u to lose the ball .

Shot system is completely broken!! If u dnt have a green release in this game u r not gonna make a shot. Even wide open mid range shots with someone say a chris paul and if it's almost perfect it will not go in. I dnt knw what they did to the ball animation but u can tell they changed something because I seen the ball spin on rim on a missed shot then randomly just slids to the left as if a magnet was attached to it its horrible. Easy layups are missed and somehow if your open for a layup a player on the opposing team will get dwn court super fast and cause an animation to effect your layup. Shot system is severely inconsistent and I seen 100 percent contested shots with very late shot release still go in.

Defense is too overclocked. I get that it's a skill gap in this game but none of this matters if u cant use the skill because the game is too fu*ked up. How many times have u came up the court with the pg and have a wide open man on the wing but this morherfu*ker throws directly in the paint only for the opposing team big man or who ever to intercept it. sh*ts annoying.

This game is totally unplayable. Do not buy this game I'm warning u. Everything is great about the game presentation, graphics ,realism as far as keeping up with nba, but the one thing that absolutely sucks about this game is the engine/gameplay. It makes me give this game a 1 . It plays a lil better offline but it still sucks. Online sh*t is unplayable.

NBA 2k20 is the equivalent of driving a car with a Lamborghini body and a fiat engine underneath. sh*t is trash.
Bruh you just spoke ALL facts. Everything u just said is how I feel about this trash a*s game. I think this game was made to add extra stress on ya because 2k on some bullsh*t

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+16online now  22
Image(s) inside Pop Smoke gets revenge on the nigga who slapped him
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-81online now  17
Video inside And thatís why people fu*k with her, sheís dope.
108 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Kehlani respond to Joe Buddens comments from his podcast
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+133online now  8
KG and JR Rider speak about the time KG talked sh*t to MJ.
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy