What’s the BROKEST thing you’ve seen someone do? 💵

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+16  113
105 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '15        #451
RIPrjacks23 
space
space
Props total: 9236 9 K  Slaps total: 1154 1 K
 K1ngtuck said
Drive a 92 corolla on 4 donuts
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #452
DuckNDip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 661 661  Slaps total: 2590 2 K
 Gully Reloaded said

You're a sick fu*k and I honestly hope you and your man's d*ck fall off bro.

Man I dont even wanna smash nothing no more. Lmaooooo. Y'all n*ggas nasty.
I know we some nasty n*ggaz, but under the same circumstances, you might have done the same. The condom was fully washed and cleaned out.

2 weeks ago '17        #453
sweetermanz 
space
space
space
Props total: 316 316  Slaps total: 64 64
 Boo The Fool said
Yeah fu*k that, especially if you took out 500$. You end up in a vicious cycle of having money taken out then you have to keep borrowing it back.
Yeah it’s easier to just be broke, thug it out and hustle. Rather take out 500 in credit every 2 weeks and be in that cycle to build that up then do it the “Earnin” app way. Fun fact: Nas owns a part of the app.
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #454
Kewop Decam 
space
space
space
Props total: 20827 20 K  Slaps total: 1879 1 K
 BMAN626 said
My nextdoor neighbors are broke as fu*k "can I borrow one egg" "can we borrow a roll of toilet paper" "can we borrow some milk" can we borrow some butter" mf never gave sh*t back not like I asked I gave it to them out the goodness of my heart fu*k it...ya boy blessed regardless
this would annoy the hell out of me.

Hopefully they win the lotto and break you off.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #455
placez 
space
space
space
Props total: 429 429  Slaps total: 177 177
 TreZ said
eh thats not bad at all.. obviously she didn't have enough money and what she did is a great idea.. everyone can eat and not be starving
if she was real smart she would have got a mcdouble for a buck, its the same meat as the Big Mac
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #456
Boo The Fool 
space
space
Props total: 7804 7 K  Slaps total: 664 664
 sweetermanz said
Yeah it’s easier to just be broke, thug it out and hustle. Rather take out 500 in credit every 2 weeks and be in that cycle to build that up then do it the “Earnin” app way. Fun fact: Nas owns a part of the app.
He does? Must be that QB investment firm. That sh*t doing numbers for sure...
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #457
Boo The Fool 
space
space
Props total: 7804 7 K  Slaps total: 664 664
 RIPrjacks23 said
Cab driver is a bi*ch, on sight for that fool, wherever he is.
How you mad at the n*gga who didn’t get paid va the a**hole who left his own brother in a cab?
+1   

1 week ago '15        #458
RocBasement15 
space
space
Props total: 2652 2 K  Slaps total: 269 269
 Mr.Green E.U.I. said
So u keep a roach pouch huh

Do ya thing playa
Lol a jar but yeah
+1   

1 week ago '07        #459
Bullseye 
space
space
Props total: 4230 4 K  Slaps total: 821 821
Eat at a restaurant and ask for a box to take home the last chicken wing.

Pay my neighbor at the apartment $20/mo so that I could use his internet through wifi instead of paying for my own.

Re-new trial subscriptions online with new emails using email generators.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #460
pwatkinsmd 
space
space
Props total: 1832 1 K  Slaps total: 240 240
used to go bowling at least up to 10 of us. we didnt need shoes, and you paid to get your shoes back... used to bowl and few games in timbz, and walk out when done.

used to work at micky d's snack area at at rest stop on jersey garden state parkway. cones were 1.25 and most time people paid with cash. didnt ring it up and put into my pocket,,, holidays were the greatest, bus loads of people means $$$$$ in my pocket. when i worked grilled, used to make double quarters, and stash them sh*ts. had us paying for meals, fugg that sh*t.

1 week ago '15        #461
pwatkinsmd 
space
space
Props total: 1832 1 K  Slaps total: 240 240
used to work at a factory making pool pumps... racist russian dude had a food truck we didnt like. use to toss the food across the truck to someone waiting on the other side, gather the food and dip.

1 week ago '13        #462
dsaint 
space
space
space
Props total: 1588 1 K  Slaps total: 297 297
 Tastemaker331 said
Years ago I had a job at the Food & Nutrition (food stamp) Office.
They had this call center type place with a bunch of chicks working in there. They were mad cool, but hood as fu*k.

One day I was talking to a dude about phones. Told him I was about to upgrade from my iPhone 4. This one chick overheard and said she could help me sell it. I was like nah I’m good

This bi*ch called her baby daddy and started having a discussion about how much he could get me for my phone. She proceeded to try to talk me into giving her the phone so me and her BD could “split the money”

Of course I said no and kept it moving. Well the next day this chick came to work asking me am I ready to give her the phone so he could do his thing. I laughed in her face. Her broke a*s just had a baby with that n*gga and he was jobless and carless. That n*gga was gonna finesse the fu*k outta me

I never sold the phone either. I use it as a MP3 player for the whip till this day
Man, it amazes me how fu*king shameless some people are. If you wanted to get fu*ked over on your phone you could have just taken it to Gamestop yourself and gotten the measly $100 they were gonna give you for it. At least then you'd have gotten SOMETHING after being fu*ked. They sound like heroin addicts, and I say that as a heroin addict.
+1   

1 week ago '13        #463
dsaint 
space
space
space
I won't front tho, here's a broke story from a useless heroin junkie:

One day my girl and I were broke as fu*k. We had like 30 bucks to cop dope with, and we were already sick. 30 is the absolute least amount of money our best dope guy will come out for, so fair enough. The problem was, we knew we were going to be pushing it on gas. Like, legit, we'd be riding on empty the last 15-20 miles IF we could make it home. But fu*k it, we are dope sick and desperate, so we do it. Get our sh*t, get well, head home. Well, sure enough we run out of fu*king gas about 2 miles from our exit. Luckily some guy stops and offers to help, and says he'll get us 5 dollars in gas in his can and come put it in. Asks us to ride. I send Kell with him (which looking bad, what the fu*k man, that was a fu*king stupid move on my part. Luckily it worked out, but holy sh*t), and stay behind. I start walking on the side of the road, and wow, there's a cellphone. Samsung Galaxy something or another. And it actually works, holy sh*t! So I look up the model on Gamestop, and they are paying $75 cash for them right now! So I do a clean install of the phone, take it to Gamestop, make our money, put gas in and go back and cop more dope.

Yeah, I could do this all day. Heroin addicts are the worst of the worst when it comes to this sorta sh*t. Not proud of it, but hey, I did what I had to. I still wonder how that phone got there on the side of the road that day though. It was the side of an interstate, so I guess someone just threw it out for some reason? It had just been raining the day before too, so it couldn't have been there long. It was just dumb luck I guess.

1 week ago '07        #464
Opinion 
space
space
Props total: 1122 1 K  Slaps total: 74 74
 dsaint said
They sound like heroin addicts, and I say that as a heroin addict.
Damn

1 week ago '13        #465
dsaint 
space
space
space
 Opinion said
Damn
Most people here know my story. I don't hide it. I am who I am, I do what I do, and that's that. I'm not gonna be one of these dudes who hops on a message board and pretends to be some baller drug dealer or some successful stock broker because of my anonymity. That's sucker sh*t. Live your truth, no matter how fu*ked up it might be.
+7   

1 week ago '07        #466
Opinion 
space
space
 dsaint said
Most people here know my story. I don't hide it. I am who I am, I do what I do, and that's that. I'm not gonna be one of these dudes who hops on a message board and pretends to be some baller drug dealer or some successful stock broker because of my anonymity. That's sucker sh*t. Live your truth, no matter how fu*ked up it might be.
There is nothing wrong with telling and living your story, its just rare from the amount of trolling that goes on here, but the better question is are you clean now?

1 week ago '13        #467
dsaint 
space
space
space
 Opinion said
There is nothing wrong with telling and living your story, its just rare from the amount of trolling that goes on here, but the better question is are you clean now?
Nope. Have no desire to be. I'm gonna keep going until it k*lls me.

1 week ago '07        #468
Opinion 
space
space
 dsaint said
Nope. Have no desire to be. I'm gonna keep going until it k*lls me.
Interesting. Reminds me of myself and how my mentality used to be. If there is nothing left in this world that you desire to make you genuinely happy (don't say dope) remain on your course, but if there is something whether it be a memory, goal, etc. It is time for you to make a change respectively, easier said than done.

1 week ago '13        #469
dsaint 
space
space
space
 Opinion said
Interesting. Reminds me of myself and how my mentality used to be. If there is nothing left in this world that you desire to make you genuinely happy (don't say dope) remain on your course, but if there is something whether it be a memory, goal, etc. It is time for you to make a change respectively, easier said than done.
I appreciate the kind words, but there's nothing left for me in this world. I've lived my life, I had a great run, great friends, and watched way too many of them die. I'm the last one left, and live with that survivor's guilt in a way. But honestly, I'm not gonna commit suicide, but I will welcome death when it comes. I'm 34 years old. Life is boring and dull.

1 week ago '04        #470
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
space
space
Props total: 30651 30 K  Slaps total: 4066 4 K
 dsaint said
Man, it amazes me how fu*king shameless some people are. If you wanted to get fu*ked over on your phone you could have just taken it to Gamestop yourself and gotten the measly $100 they were gonna give you for it. At least then you'd have gotten SOMETHING after being fu*ked. They sound like heroin addicts, and I say that as a heroin addict.
It wouldn’t have surprised me if they were
But they were extremely broke. She later told me that the dude would drive across town for $5. Poverty plus

1 week ago '07        #471
Opinion 
space
space
 dsaint said
I appreciate the kind words, but there's nothing left for me in this world. I've lived my life, I had a great run, great friends, and watched way too many of them die. I'm the last one left, and live with that survivor's guilt in a way. But honestly, I'm not gonna commit suicide, but I will welcome death when it comes. I'm 34 years old. Life is boring and dull.
Eerie. I used to say these same things a couple years ago and I'm the same age as you. I wasn't on the dope, but I definitely shared these same thoughts from my situation. Everyday it would plague me. The only thing that kept me from just giving up entirely, was thinking about the great memories and moments I had and deciding I wanted to make more of those and that I had the potential to be greater and do great things.

I think you should get cleaned up tbh, no it aint gonna be easy and you may be humbled a bit, but workin yourself up is way more important. There is no point in living just to suffer and feel like sh*t, i think I would've offed myself if I didn't think like this. I don't know you and don't know what motivates/drives you, but you still got a chance. If not, you wouldn't even be alive or won't be alive too much longer tbh

Trust me, this world has alot to offer. Just find what it can offer you and use that as your drive, don't let anyone tell you it isn't possible because it is. I found mine and am going to check off one of my dreams soon.
+2   

1 week ago '16        #472
DuckNDip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 661 661  Slaps total: 2590 2 K
Shared a condom with my boy. No shame. We both smashed. FWIW, the condom was washed out between uses. Two guys, one rubber.

1 week ago '16        #473
BxCastro 
space
space
Props total: 15482 15 K  Slaps total: 2342 2 K
take a cash advance to pay your credit card

+1   

1 week ago '17        #474
Majestic 
space
space
space
Props total: 411 411  Slaps total: 168 168
 g lobo said
i was on a live stream with a youtuber who had like under 100 people watching and he was telling people to donate to his cashapp because if you donate through youtube they take 30 percent
F youtube for that lol
+1   

1 week ago '17        #475
G Matic 
space
space
Props total: 2587 2 K  Slaps total: 1499 1 K
 "SS" said
I know a n*gga that used to reuse condoms. n*gga would wash em out in hot water, rub vaseline on em, roll em up and put em in a ziploc
Please tell this Nega still alive.... Wow

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+37online now  37
Greatest No Limit Album EVER!!!
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+74online now  37
Idiot prefers a Rolex and chain over a rental property
94 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+72online now  34
Image(s) inside Husband Plucks 4 Teeth From Wife’s Mouth After Discovering His 3 Child..
165 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  24
Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury II @9PM ET 2/22 PPV
3152 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy