Every Slam Finish in UFC History

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '06        #1
411 page views
10 comments

realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 76128 76 K  Slaps total: 4076 4 K
Every Slam Finish in UFC History

+11   

best
worst
10 comments

2 weeks ago '12        #2
Pimpointment 
space
space
Props total: 1616 1 K  Slaps total: 221 221
Cold
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #3
dangermouse 
space
space
Props total: 4212 4 K  Slaps total: 541 541
The 1st must have really hurt the next day. Really bad angle to land for your neck.
+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #4
Goosie McNeen 
space
space
Props total: 9213 9 K  Slaps total: 739 739
 realgunta said
Cringed on the first fu*kin one
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #5
Muchacho 
space
space
Props total: 4200 4 K  Slaps total: 138 138
I remember watching Andrade vs Thug Rose live.

+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #6
Young Sones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 2122 2 K  Slaps total: 308 308
Mean scoop game

2 weeks ago '10        #7
butchels44 
space
space
space
Props total: 1093 1 K  Slaps total: 86 86

Canít believe this ainít make the list
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #8
mizlk33 
space
space
Props total: 344 344  Slaps total: 23 23
 butchels44 said

Canít believe this ainít make the list
Def best knockout slam i've seen but...it wasn't UFC
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #9
dsaint 
space
space
space
Props total: 1595 1 K  Slaps total: 297 297
That Rampage powerbomb is epic, but should have been a DQ win for Arona. It wasn't really the slam that knocked him out, if you watch closely, Rampage purposely drives his head down and headbutts the living sh*t out of him.

And that isn't the best slam in MMA history. The best slam in MMA history was Matt Hughes, from when Frank Trigg, after blatantly hitting him in the d*ck and attempting to choke him out, uses sheer force of will to escape the choke and immediately pick Trigg up HIGH in the air and RUNS across the octagon all the way back to his corner, slams the sh*t out of him, beats the sh*t out of him, then chokes him out for the win.

Granted, it's the entire story that makes this slam so great for me, but still. My favorite MMA f*ght of all time.

2 weeks ago '13        #10
dsaint 
space
space
space

2 weeks ago '13        #11
dsaint 
space
space
space
Man, there's no fu*king doubt that as a human being, Matt Hughes by all accounts is a piece of sh*t. I didn't want to believe it for a long time, because dude legit was my hero, but it seems to be undeniable at this point. Even after getting hit by a train and almost k*lled, and turned into basically a functioning retard, he is STILL a fu*king piece of sh*t and so much so that his wife finally filed for a divorce and his own twin brother hates him now. But god dammit as a f*ghter, he is the second greatest welterweight of all time. You can say that guys like GSP and Woodley were champs in a time where the opponents were all around better f*ghters, and that's true, but you cannot judge Hughes for not f*ghting guys who didn't even exist during his prime. During his prime, he fought the best guys there were, and more often than not he FINISHED them. He didn't lay and pray to a decision, he fu*king finished guys. I'd rank GSP above him, because I believe Georges is just better than Matt and I believe GSP would have beaten Matt the very first time. If he'd have known there was less than a second on the clock left in the round, he wouldn't have immediately tapped to that armbar, and would have likely went on to beat Hughes. ANd then went on to beat him 2 times after. GSP is IMO possibly the GOAT period, but definitely the GOAT WW. Hughes has to be a close second though. Great f*ghter and for his time was revolutionary, one of the first true mixed martial artists, a strong wrestler who learned a black belt level submission game from the top and even became a semi competent striker later in his career. IMO it's only people's feelings on him as a person that keeps him from getting the respect he deserves for what he did in the octagon.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-78online now  98
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
92 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+18online now  56
Image(s) inside Feb 25 - You're likely going to Get the Coronavirus
224 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+92online now  43
The game is telling the truth about Griselda