Sony releases survey... one question regards remote play on Switch

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '17        #1
1153 page views
16 comments

SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 45330 45 K  Slaps total: 11013 11 K
Sony releases survey... one question regards remote play on Switch

Also asks if people want a new Sony handheld.

Lets see what comes out of this.
+5   

best
worst
16 comments

2 weeks ago '05        #2
WCIB 
space
space
Props total: 18391 18 K  Slaps total: 1082 1 K
Nothing will come of this. They had the Vita which is an excellent piece of hardware and they completely abandoned it. If there is anyone that could have made a new portable console work against Nintendo, I truly believe it’s Sony. I also feel like they believe owning the home console business the way they do is good enough.

Let’s go Sony! Make that new Vita and change the game
+6   

2 weeks ago '17        #3
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 80942 80 K  Slaps total: 4992 4 K
I love remote play on my PS4. I've played so many games in the comfort of my bed on my laptop. I installed the bootleg Playstation streaming app on my phone a while but it was terribly laggy since it wasn't really compatible with non Sony phones. If I could play Persona 5 on my phone I'd be in heaven.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #4
Nosbig 
space
space
Props total: 2064 2 K  Slaps total: 254 254
If you could grind your 2k character on handheld and use him on console I'd ditch microsoft

2 weeks ago '18        #5
mushrooms 
space
space
space
Props total: 2277 2 K  Slaps total: 249 249
this would make me ditch xbox. even the add on like the picture. ps5 with this and switch2 would be my next gen for sure

2 weeks ago '17        #6
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 80942 80 K  Slaps total: 4992 4 K
 mushrooms said
this would make me ditch xbox. even the add on like the picture. ps5 with this and switch2 would be my next gen for sure
I've been playing the Game Pass Streaming preview on my phone and tablet and this is everything I could ever want. You're only allowed to play selected games since it's in beta but once you're allowed to play your library I'll be straight. When I travel I always bring my heavy a*s One X with me and I'll be geeked if I never have to do that again.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #7
supa HF spitta 
space
space
space
Props total: 103 103  Slaps total: 380 380
 Naga Sadow said
I've been playing the Game Pass Streaming preview on my phone and tablet and this is everything I could ever want. You're only allowed to play selected games since it's in beta but once you're allowed to play your library I'll be straight. When I travel I always bring my heavy a*s One X with me and I'll be geeked if I never have to do that again.
You can already stream your entire xbox library to your phone by using console streaming in the xbox game streaming preview app

2 weeks ago '04        #8
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5034 5 K  Slaps total: 2161 2 K
 SPdaGOAT said

Also asks if people want a new Sony handheld.

Lets see what comes out of this.
why do they need to ask?
didnt they already know by the big hoopla they caused when they didnt wanna do cross plat with fortnite?

and sony done with handhelds, unless they wanna get washed by nintendo again..

maybe they figured something out with handhelds since last time... but they lost so much money on them, if they smart they will keep thta ps4 money and bet on a sure thing, the ps5... and keep pushing psvr.

but they should stay very far away from handhelds.. just do what MS is doing, let players stream to their phones... no reason to spend on hardware

2 weeks ago '17        #9
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
 cuzjuan said
why do they need to ask?
didnt they already know by the big hoopla they caused when they didnt wanna do cross plat with fortnite?

and sony done with handhelds, unless they wanna get washed by nintendo again..

maybe they figured something out with handhelds since last time... but they lost so much money on them, if they smart they will keep thta ps4 money and bet on a sure thing, the ps5... and keep pushing psvr.

but they should stay very far away from handhelds.. just do what MS is doing, let players stream to their phones... no reason to spend on hardware
You sound shook

Once Nintendo and Sony finally collab, itís done deal for the rest of these peons

2 weeks ago '04        #10
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
You sound shook

Once Nintendo and Sony finally collab, it’s done deal for the rest of these peons
wht do u mean i sound shook? the reason none of their handhelds are existing today is becqause what? they were a hot commodity or something? too hot to handle...

im saying they should save their money, they already put money innto streaming.. why now put money into r&d for handheld hardware? they arent fully proved in that market yet...

either are they in vr either... not cause lack of trying, the market isnt there yet.. the market it self is not proven as of yet...

but what ever i should have guessed u would have looked at it as hate, more than advice with no hate..
but hey xbox is at a different place than playstation, so maybe u see it another way...
xbox has streaming, so no need for hardware over here... i thought thats why they invested in MS..

but hey Ms also has other billion dollar pillars to rest upon which sony doesnt.. so maybe handheld for them is a good idea.. i dnt know what their sights are set on as yet so..

most anylysts would tell them stay out, stick to what they know.. fu*k handhelds, invest in more games..

Last edited by cuzjuan; 02-03-2020 at 05:55 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #11
space
space
 cuzjuan said
wht do u mean i sound shook? the reason none of their handhelds are existing today is becqause what? they were a hot commodity or something? too hot to handle...

im saying they should save their money, they already put money innto streaming.. why now put money into r&d for handheld hardware? they arent fully proved in that market yet...

either are they in vr either... not cause lack of trying, the market isnt there yet.. the market it self is not proven as of yet...

but what ever i should have guessed u would have looked at it as hate, more than advice with no hate..
but hey xbox is at a different place than playstation, so maybe u see it another way...
xbox has streaming, so no need for hardware over here... i thought thats why they invested in MS..

but hey Ms also has other billion dollar pillars to rest upon which sony doesnt.. so maybe handheld for them is a good idea.. i dnt know what their sights are set on as yet so..

most anylysts would tell them stay out, stick to what they know.. fu*k handhelds, invest in more games..
I always knew you wasnít a crook son but damn

2 weeks ago '04        #12
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
I always knew you wasnít a crook son but damn
damned if u dont damned if u do with u...
always giving u too much credit
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #13
Ra-da-god 
space
space
Props total: 4992 4 K  Slaps total: 575 575
 WCIB said
Nothing will come of this. They had the Vita which is an excellent piece of hardware and they completely abandoned it. If there is anyone that could have made a new portable console work against Nintendo, I truly believe itís Sony. I also feel like they believe owning the home console business the way they do is good enough.

Letís go Sony! Make that new Vita and change the game
Vita was ahead of its time but that worked against it, the price was just too high high when it dropped, expansive memory was like 100+ at the time games were 60 dollars and you could buy a ps3 for the same price of the Vita at launch it was just a mess.

that being said.....

I don't know if the Vita 2 is the answer BUT if they are serious about Cloud gaming they are going to need a hero device for the service you can bet when Nintendo does finally make a new switch its going to have a cloud gaming option baked it, If goodle can pull their head out of their a*s (big if) and get stadia together they are going to be a threat too and we already see what Cloud is doing.

I doubt Nintendo will let them put pin on switch though, it doesn't really benefit Nintendo to have all their customers NOT buying Nintendo games because they can just stream playstation games over the hardware

2 weeks ago '17        #14
space
space
 cuzjuan said
damned if u dont damned if u do with u...
always giving u too much credit
I keep telling yíall I ainít sh*t but here we are every single day

1 week ago '17        #15
space
space
man the sh*t I just heard about from someone that works at the Santa Monica studio... I am going to LOVE bumping this thread in a few months

1 week ago '06        #16
Skateboard T 
space
space
Props total: 52852 52 K  Slaps total: 7312 7 K
Asking if they want remote play on switch is it’s asking “is there a chance you would buy our handheld made more or less exclusively for remote play”

5 days ago '04        #17
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7163 7 K  Slaps total: 1666 1 K
Sony is releasing another handheld. They have no choice. they have too much of a backlog from psp and ps vita to leave them from ever being purchases again. Mark my words.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+67online now  47
Image(s) inside Barack Obama did the Key and Peele skit in real life
29 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+133online now  41
Image(s) inside Saving $10k