Man gets a fake iPhone posed as an Android

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
49 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '04        #26
NaMeLeSs- 
space
space
Props total: 7521 7 K  Slaps total: 490 490
Probably one of those 3 cameras work and it's 5mp

+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #27
seatownslayer 
space
space
space
Props total: 81 81  Slaps total: 29 29
dude once got me for a fake... i noticed he had several posts with the same type language and had been doing this for a while and just changed his name and post a little. so i set him up to drop off another phone and pretended to be a female... dude got to the location said he was there told him to meet me in front the store. told him i was there and waiting. fianlly seen him walk up to a crowded store and wait by the door... i waited and watched... this n*ggah texted me talking about where u at. i told him im at the store. he said he didnt see me and i played it off as if i was at another one of the same stores just down the road a bit and i was confused... told him im otw..so he waited and i watched. i wanted to know where this n*gga parked his sh*t. i only seem him infront the store. so i waited some more til he got mad and ready to leave and he went and sat in his car.. bingo.. parked on the side the store so he could dip out quick. i text him telling him im at the light about to pull in. take in mind he expecting a female. he never met me fave to face when i got fot for the phone cuz i brought me boy and he copped it for me... i even told him what to look for in a fake and he still got got.. i was pissed but it was my boy.. back to the story... i park my sh*t two or 3 cars in between his sh*t so he can't see me but i can see him.. noticed he was sitting with his door open looking down at the phone... game time n*gga!. walk right over to that bi*ch and put a knife to his neck and looked him in the eye and told him he sold me a fake phone the day before... he was ghosted and didnt move. he said what huh.. knew he was busted and i could see his gears working trying to think when he sold me a phone. told that bi*ch to bust his wallet out and give me my 300 back.. he said 300 okay okay... when he pulled that sh*t out i grapped every dollar in that mans wallet and got my 300 plus some back and still had the phone
. fu*k that dude i wonder if he still sellung those fakes. i wouldnt mind jumping back online and looking for this sucka agian.. i could tell he did this all day everyday... but sh*t in the end got my sh*t back and some of his.. fu*k scammers.. you was fu*king with a real one with time on his hands...
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #28
Txheat 
space
space
space
Props total: 17483 17 K  Slaps total: 1696 1 K
 shortymac187 said
About $100 on Aliexpress
WTF! They out here scamming people.

2 weeks ago '12        #29
shortymac187 
space
space
Props total: 486 486  Slaps total: 48 48
 Txheat said
WTF! They out here scamming people.

+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #30
abcxyz 
space
space
Props total: 2262 2 K  Slaps total: 718 718
 Andrefrbk said
The real fail is he was trying to cop a really expensive phone for the low low to impress his jawn on vday. Only to pay mad bread for a worthless knock off.

Now he out of bread he could have just used to take shorty to a restaurant, give her some Victoria secret fragrance gift box and call it a day.

If he can came up he would have been flexing hard like bae i got u a $1300 phone to celebrate a insignificant holiday.

n*ggas try way too hard.
victoria secret fragrance box and a meal

#hardonfinances2020

for real tho, fu*k these hos.

2 weeks ago '16        #31
Blunted Sultan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10059 10 K  Slaps total: 1295 1 K
bunch of broke boi talk on the first page

1 week ago '05        #32
projectd06 
space
space
Props total: 17890 17 K  Slaps total: 4993 4 K
 21 said
Buy China sh*t you gonna get Chona sh*t.
Agree 100%

But real iphones are made in china

1 week ago '05        #33
Daddy Black 
space
space
Props total: 9271 9 K  Slaps total: 872 872
 jordanair45 said
This no joke bro, I heard in China they have stores like this, they look exactly like apple stores and sell iphones with android on them
Itís true. I was watching that sh*t on Huangís World. They have a fake store for every name brand with all knockoff replica sh*t.

4 days ago '06        #34
datVAkid 
space
space
Props total: 20233 20 K  Slaps total: 3485 3 K
how is a fake iphone "posed" as an andriod if its an android posed as an iphone.
+2   

4 days ago '06        #35
njacura32tl 
space
space
space
Props total: 370 370  Slaps total: 87 87
 The Gary Group said

Got eem
My sister visited new York last year and saw a guy in the corner store selling iphones. She brought a red iphone 8plus for $275. She brings it home and I go to check it out and its exactly like the video. No App Store, couldnt do software updates and had charging issues. I think she sold it to someone on Craigslist for $300 a few days later

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  24
Feb 18 - This Is How We'll Live When the Government Gives Us All a Basic Income
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+17online now  22
Video inside Cute Asian girl randomly cold approaches men
156 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside BREAKING: Cardi B's "59 Brim" Blood Set Hit w/ RICO & FBI Arrests Her F..
200 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+23online now  8
Image(s) inside Kawhi official NB signature shoe
28 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy