online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Metro Boomin’ Disses 21 Savage and Lil Durk

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 months ago '20        #76
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 133831 133 K  Slaps total: 41418 41 K
Why he mad?

2 months ago '06        #77
Big Bear 
Props total: 71372 71 K  Slaps total: 13260 13 K
 Tweezy12 said 🔗
Why he mad?
We will never know bcuz they will never talk about it

2 months ago '15        #78
Dilly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 32902 32 K  Slaps total: 9994 9 K
21 a thieving bi#ch who literally did a “slut walk” over a bi#ch who ended up cheating on him. Durk will never be Chief Keef and being his associate literally shortens your life. Durk ain’t ever won a street beef.

2 months ago '22        #79
lovetalkgames 
Props total: 11293 11 K  Slaps total: 2349 2 K
 Candidn1gga said 🔗
But why did he make those sneaks....

You didn't explain anything

Clearly he did it for reason
Responding to pillow talk in any serious manner makes you an ignorant simp. Especially if you bring it to the public, sneak diss or not.

2 months ago '20        #80
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 133831 133 K  Slaps total: 41418 41 K
 Dilly said 🔗
21 a thieving bi#ch who literally did a “slut walk” over a bi#ch who ended up cheating on him. Durk will never be Chief Keef and being his associate literally shortens your life. Durk ain’t ever won a street beef.
Huh

2 months ago '10        #81
deadlift 
Props total: 28245 28 K  Slaps total: 3364 3 K
 halftime said 🔗
Jim jones ain’t diss future yet?
For what reason ???

2 months ago '15        #82
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 85020 85 K  Slaps total: 11987 11 K
 shooter said 🔗
convinced some white 49 yr old music exec watched the success of kats interview on club shay shay and told these rapper ngas to fight amongst themselves if they want to keep eating,

Really? You really convinced of this?

Drake, Future, and metro Boomin make “Jumpman” in 2015, which was a huge hit. The whole mixtape “What a time to be alive” was #1 on billboard.
So was that some 49 yr old white dudes doing too?
Basically when they got together and made music, it was succesful. So now I don’t know what happened behind the scenes and Drake fukin metros bich, but I doubt the white man set that up. With that being part of the beef, maybe it’s real beef with more than we know.

The point I’m trying to make is, in your attempt to try to blame this on “some 49 year old white man”, it sounds like you doing have faith that a black man couldn’t possibly come up with the idea of a fake beef to make money. Or that these huge brands in music currently and have been in the last 10 or more years have zero power. Like that future and metro, can be ordered what to do by a white man and to beef with Drake, no questions asked. Like they have no pull or power by themselves. Current giants of the music industry, or were not too long ago. You really think they have that little of power? When they are the talent. I don’t know what contract they have, but usually it’s something like a number of albums owed. Not the subject matter the albums will be about. They can hint and suggest.. but not ordered to make a album abiut beefing with another artist. You make it sound like they were getting along, then some white exec irdered them to make a diss album abiut Drake so they just did it. You make it sound like they are some weak puppy dogs who do whatever a white man says and they have no power, will, decision making.

Also not sure how Katt Williams crazy azz on club Shay Shay has anything to with it either. The reason that 1 podcast launched Shannon into a legit podcast is because it looked like a schizophrenic was having an episode that everyone got to see happen right in front of thier eyes. You talk like rappers beefing didn’t happen way before Shannon was even playing football. Katt claiming he’s a world cla$s sprinter, and read 3000 books a year, right off the bat should have shown he not only has delusions of grandeur, but funny imaginative delusions. Really , what he did, was mostly talk mad sht about other black comedians and entertainers. So I would think that would be looked down upon more than promoted as some genius move by club Shay Shay.

Anyways, I just think you aren’t giving Future and Metro enough credit. Maybe even Drake if this is fake and they planned it together. They didn’t need some white dude to have this happen. All 3 are monsters in the music game. They have more power and pull then you think. They aren’t just little mindless pawns.

2 months ago '15        #83
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 85020 85 K  Slaps total: 11987 11 K
 Dilly said 🔗
Why you so mad at them dissing Drake?

I’ll agree thatsl#t walk sht really had that fool looking stupid. What did he steal though? And how do you know Durks “street beef” record? Either way it’s evident the reason you are bringing all that sht up is because they dissed Drake. I’m curious as to why it seems so personal to you? It’s just rappers doing rapper sht. We are just fans to watch and get music from it.

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 04-02-2024 at 08:11 PM..

2 months ago '18        #84
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 99111 99 K  Slaps total: 10518 10 K
 DamianDragunov said 🔗
. They aren’t just little mindless pawns.
I completely disagree but since I'm in a good mood, here's some new music.

🔗

+1   

2 months ago '08        #85
halftime 
Props total: 34283 34 K  Slaps total: 4582 4 K
 deadlift said 🔗
For what reason ???
what reason did he have for pusha t?

2 months ago '20        #86
godhillie 
Props total: 6970 6 K  Slaps total: 1373 1 K
 VIMAN said 🔗

ebonics
emoji
Nah. That’s some British shyt
+1   

2 months ago '09        #87
Chalky  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 105239 105 K  Slaps total: 11226 11 K
 Mixbag said 🔗
I bet you one of them “murder music” weirdos
But Pac biggie and many others died over petty beef and you mad dudes make fake beef to sell bullsh1t to mainly a white populous

Nas and Jay ain’t tryna hurt nobody nor get nobody hurt believe that
Pac and biggie didn’t die over music dumbass

Pac died because he crashed out against an actual gangster in the streets

2 months ago '24        #88
Mixbag 
Props total: 9055 9 K  Slaps total: 2408 2 K
 Chalky said 🔗
Pac and biggie didn’t die over music dumbass

Pac died because he crashed out against an actual gangster in the streets
You don’t think they music stimulated any of those moves

“I’m
Going going back back to Cali”

And pac movements was him and death row vs the world

You obviously don’t see the energies at play

The biggest fish understand their most likely to get touched that’s why they stay in the back ground and have you n1ggas confused (j3ws)

While the big fish in the big bond are always visible and in the field

But you think they didn’t die over music

Pac was gonna get humbled eventually

Them crips ain’t the only cats active and want to catch big fish

The currency today is cash and clout

New York n1ggas think their larger than life
But that big apple been rotten

2 months ago '21        #89
Fatt Kidd 
Props total: 20191 20 K  Slaps total: 7037 7 K
 Ski1llz said 🔗
Nah
emoji

This is what this about?
This sh1t deeper than that. This goes back to Tony Montana. Future felt like he was trying to mess his career up. He maintained and Drake came back around. This time, he used Drake. In the middle of all of this, Future passed Drake’s girl around. Drake didn’t address it but was being emotional. I don’t know for sure but I track the disses starting on WATTBA.

Too much attention being put on Metro and Kendrick when the real story is Future and Drake. If you take the time, you gonna hear a bunch of Future shots and realize Drake was punching the air watching the world turn up to it. This “Like That” sh1t is nothing. But the beef is a Marvel Universe.

TL;DR

Future and Drake
+1   

2 months ago '20        #90
Trillnigga 
Props total: 1027 1 K  Slaps total: 296 296
Metro beats aint the same. Boi was cookin on monster and ds2

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Dame Dash: JayZ was rapping about my life. Jay didnt live the sh1t he was rapp..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-209
logo Fact Kyrie is low-key w/ Blood affiliated Make me take him serious
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+1176
Lesser known facts about the OJ Simpson murder case
162 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Math Hoffa is compromised. Confirmed.
39 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop