online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Triple H went sneaker shopping with Complex. This is what HHH left with.

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #26
Demencio Benson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 53610 53 K  Slaps total: 5784 5 K
 Murderers said 🔗
Them consignment shops are scams...

They committed unarmed robbery on HHH
emoji
I see you putting these boys on here on game lol because ALL of them consignment shops are scams fa sho!

emoji

I only go there if I reallllly want a certain sneaker and that's only if my personal plug can't get it.

Other than that fu#k those consignment shops!

emoji
+1   

2 months ago '22        #27
Trendsetter 
Props total: 2827 2 K  Slaps total: 227 227
 Murderers said 🔗

emoji
On top of you might be getting fake sh1t
+2   

2 months ago '17        #28
Acebit 
Props total: 15944 15 K  Slaps total: 3290 3 K
The fits gon b wack so it dnt matter
+2   

2 months ago '10        #29
ColeWorld  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 23956 23 K  Slaps total: 2185 2 K
 OldBusiness said 🔗
I got 3 whole walk in closets filled with all kinds of sh1t i've collected over the past 2 decades that have never been worn i need to price out, might be my adventure for the weekend. Jordan's, Dunks, Air Max, New Balance, all kinds of sh1t I never even did much but toss in storage and keep pristine.

Size 10. Wonder what I can get
Go on eBay bro. A couple cats on here put me on game and now Iím at UPS/USPS sending sh1t out every other day.

2 months ago '10        #30
 Abra said 🔗
lol retail quality sneakers fall apart in 5-10 years, style trends change in 1-3 years, heel drag happens in a couple of weeks, 0 females are impressed by the model you wear.
Thread.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #31
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x110
Props total: 195539 195 K  Slaps total: 231124 231 K
Them sneakercon events give the celebrity money out of they pocket to spend, celebs don’t spend they own money when they do them events, it’s promo for the event
emoji

2 months ago '10        #32
 jlem said 🔗
Take them sh1ts to a sneaker convention or Ebay. Undercut other sellers by $20-30 bucks and you could make a ki1ling. I'm not even a resell type of cat but I was like you, I had sh1t stacked to the ceiling in one of my closets and the master closet one wall was full too.

Sizes 9-10 are popular because they're usually the first to go on release days. When I needed to get rid of some stuff, I looked at ebay, GOAT, and other sites to get a median price on the stuff that I had. sh1t took forever.

emoji

Nevertheless, I placed them sh1ts on Ebay and priced them at $30 below the median price. I wasn't trying to get rich I just needed to get rid of stuff that was just sitting and figured I could at least get some spending money for it.

Everything was worn but not more than 3-4 times. Everything still looked brand new with the exception of the soles due to them being worn outside.
I sold damn near 20 pair of sh0es in 4 days.

emoji

I've gotten messages from folks that bought them asking if I was going to post anything else and if so, they wanted first dibs.

emoji
emoji

2 months ago '23        #33
RushLess  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 325 325  Slaps total: 116 116
 Murderers said 🔗

emoji

I think it just comes down to physical brick and mortar on the spot purchase vs online.

Unfortunately, you canít sell at market price because you have over head cost.

Making 10% margins on sh0es will never be able to float a stores carrying cost.

I guess it comes down to if people are just willing to give up retail / tangible shopping in general.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #34
434ta3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 13618 13 K  Slaps total: 3386 3 K
 JugHead said 🔗
Bu bu bu but BX says Jordan's played out

Call the names out on who said that bull sh1t(pun intended)
emoji

2 months ago '23        #35
game3755 
Props total: 109 109  Slaps total: 5 5
triple is a legend. 'tude era >>

2 months ago '12        #36
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 233067 233 K  Slaps total: 13887 13 K
 ColeWorld said 🔗
emoji
 jlem said 🔗
Take them sh1ts to a sneaker convention or Ebay. Undercut other sellers by $20-30 bucks and you could make a ki1ling. I'm not even a resell type of cat but I was like you, I had sh1t stacked to the ceiling in one of my closets and the master closet one wall was full too.

Sizes 9-10 are popular because they're usually the first to go on release days. When I needed to get rid of some stuff, I looked at ebay, GOAT, and other sites to get a median price on the stuff that I had. sh1t took forever.

emoji

Nevertheless, I placed them sh1ts on Ebay and priced them at $30 below the median price. I wasn't trying to get rich I just needed to get rid of stuff that was just sitting and figured I could at least get some spending money for it.

Everything was worn but not more than 3-4 times. Everything still looked brand new with the exception of the soles due to them being worn outside.
I sold damn near 20 pair of sh0es in 4 days.

emoji

I've gotten messages from folks that bought them asking if I was going to post anything else and if so, they wanted first dibs.

emoji
Ima do that sh cause honestly I legit don't even care about them damn sh0es lol. I literally keep a few pair each season I rotate and don't give a sh about any of the other ones.
+1   

2 months ago '23        #37
Hoops Savant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9034 9 K  Slaps total: 2479 2 K
 JugHead said 🔗
Bu bu bu but BX says Jordan's played out

Only n1ggas with bad/flat feet talk that dumb sh1t
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3129
Image(s) inside Tahiry reminds Joe Budden that he threw her down the steps
252 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+2725
Video inside Bill Maher Went on the @megynkelly Show and Let's Just Say, It Didn't..
84 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside wtf happened to mercedes?
139 comments
20 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Would you travel to India? 🇮🇳 Honest reaction from..
82 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish