Feb 12 - Connecticut HS girls sue to block participation of trans athletes in girls sports

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
-20  99
88 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '06        #101
Skateboard T 
space
space
Props total: 55834 55 K  Slaps total: 7684 7 K
 TheGreyOne said
A key hallmark of utilitarianism is that all humans are considered. Your position sh*ts on the many (females) to champion the few (mentally ill or lying males).

As well, advocating for "universal human rights" is a futile and pointless gesture reserved for either children or those with extreme guilt or savior (narcissistic) complexes. You may as well start singing peace on earth and goodwill toward all men.

And you have the audacity to mention babbling...
You’re not comprehending my position.

I never actually took a position on this issue, Just simply stated the difficulty of this situation because of the competing values (trans rights vs women rights) so thank you for acknowledging my initial point.

Everything else you’ve said are conclusory statements with no logical foundation (i.e. babbling). You have potential but you need to learn some formal logical reasoning.

2 months ago '15        #102
satsuma 
space
space
Props total: 3906 3 K  Slaps total: 1930 1 K
 Skateboard T said
Empirical evidence shows that transitioning leads to lower levels of suicide, depression, drug abuse, poverty, homelessness, and a number of other problematic outcomes.

What’s funny is that you’re the one who’s clearly “unlearned” but you’re probably the smartest person out of your idiot group of friends so you feel compelled to drop that word salad on me without making any real arguments lmao.

Let’s y try to respond with some substance eh? Good luck.
Don't laugh bish, where is source since I know you probably don't have a degree. Where is this empirical evidence you speak of? The argument was real, I'm saying you are not qualified to make statements about what works or doesn't work regarding mentally ill people who want to change their gender. You don't do research on the topic yourself, you're degree-less as it relates to this field, and you have yet to provide your "empirical" evidence with a source. Stick to skateboarding and dont talk about anything unless it relates to tony hawk.

2 months ago '17        #103
1Oh 
space
space
Props total: 25612 25 K  Slaps total: 1005 1 K
Either create a trans division, or compete with natural born men under the condition that you made the choice to take hormones which may impact your performance.
+1   

2 months ago '06        #104
Skateboard T 
space
space
 satsuma said
Don't laugh bish, where is source since I know you probably don't have a degree. Where is this empirical evidence you speak of? The argument was real, I'm saying you are not qualified to make statements about what works or doesn't work regarding mentally ill people who want to change their gender. You don't do research on the topic yourself, you're degree-less as it relates to this field, and you have yet to provide your "empirical" evidence with a source. Stick to skateboarding and dont talk about anything unless it relates to tony hawk.
I have a BA and I’ll be graduating with a JD in May lmaooooo If you want to get into a d*ck measuring contest with degrees I’m positive you won’t win unless you have a doctorate or LLM. And it’s clear from the way you post that you don’t. Personally, I don’t put much credence into degrees outside of professional and doctorate degrees from top institutions but since you do...I’ll clown you for playing this dumb a*s degree game with the wrong one lol

Here’s literally dozens of empirical reports on the effects of transitioning vs suppression.

Last edited by Skateboard T; 02-13-2020 at 02:07 PM..

2 months ago '15        #105
Still Numskull 
space
space
Props total: 14456 14 K  Slaps total: 3882 3 K
 Skateboard T said
Empirical evidence shows that transitioning leads to lower levels of suicide, depression, drug abuse, poverty, homelessness, and a number of other problematic outcomes.

What’s funny is that you’re the one who’s clearly “unlearned” but you’re probably the smartest person out of your idiot group of friends so you feel compelled to drop that word salad on me without making any real arguments lmao.

Let’s y try to respond with some substance eh? Good luck.
Not buying that at all

Responding to the first part of what you said, not yer conversation with that other guy

2 months ago '06        #106
Skateboard T 
space
space
 Still Numskull said
Not buying that at all

Responding to the first part of what you said, not yer conversation with that other guy
Thatís not a particularly strong critique of the study.

Itís not a peer reviewed article like the study
It lacks any empirical data whereas the other study was entirely empirical
It was funded by a media outlet with an agenda as opposed to an independent medical journal.

It makes the exact types of a*sumptions it criticizes the study for making except on the opposite end of the spectrum.

There are far more studies supporting the conclusion that at the very least, accepting your childrenís dysphoria is better for them than not. Whether they ought to be allowed to transition so young is a more open question. I get that, I probably should have been more clear. Iím not really taking the position that children should be transitioning, just that transitioning helps the person. Children are a secondary discussion that I havenít really landed on yet. Surely thereís a time that they can start, but whether thatís 13 or 18 isnít something I really have an opinion on atm.

2 months ago '15        #107
Still Numskull 
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Thatís not a particularly strong critique of the study.

Itís not a peer reviewed article like the study
It lacks any empirical data whereas the other study was entirely empirical
It was funded by a media outlet with an agenda as opposed to an independent medical journal.

It makes the exact types of a*sumptions it criticizes the study for making except on the opposite end of the spectrum.

There are far more studies supporting the conclusion that at the very least, accepting your childrenís dysphoria is better for them than not. Whether they ought to be allowed to transition so young is a more open question. I get that, I probably should have been more clear. Iím not really taking the position that children should be transitioning, just that transitioning helps the person. Children are a secondary discussion that I havenít really landed on yet. Surely thereís a time that they can start, but whether thatís 13 or 18 isnít something I really have an opinion on atm.

Accepting dysphoria? That doesn't seem dangerous to you? That's like accepting anorexia or bulimia.. that's the same as accepting the people who want to be disabled and try to remove their limbs or try to blind themselves. And this is children we are talking about, not grown adults past their mid 20s when their brains are fully developed .

2 months ago '11        #108
HIGH LVLD 
space
space
Props total: 22293 22 K  Slaps total: 1591 1 K
Good.
Get the fu*k out of here with that wild a*s liberal bullsh*t allowing men and boys to dominate girls & women sports. All cause some mentally fu*ked up confused f*g**t wants to so were suppose to allow them to do anything they want.

fu*k the left.

yall n*ggas is the biggest supporters of these fu*king weirdo gender crisis havin mothafu*kas and why their allowed to do sh*t like this now.
+1   

2 months ago '06        #109
Skateboard T 
space
space
 Still Numskull said
Accepting dysphoria? That doesn't seem dangerous to you? That's like accepting anorexia or bulimia.. that's the same as accepting the people who want to be disabled and try to remove their limbs or try to blind themselves. And this is children we are talking about, not grown adults past their mid 20s when their brains are fully developed .
Thatís a poor analogy. Because other therapies for those eating disorders have proven effective. As for the disability analogy, thatís just absurd lol.

Yes because empirical data shows that the best treatment for dysphoria is transitioning. Adults with dysphoria who are denied the ability to transition face significantly higher rates of suicide, depression, drug abuse, domestic abuse, poverty, and a wide variety of other harmful results.

Weíre talking about accepting childrenís gender identity. Not allowing them to transition.

Again the most effective therapy has proven to be acceptance, not resistance or suppression.

2 months ago '15        #110
Still Numskull 
space
space
 Skateboard T said
That’s a poor analogy. Because other therapies for those eating disorders have proven effective. As for the disability analogy, that’s just absurd lol.

Yes because empirical data shows that the best treatment for dysphoria is transitioning. Adults with dysphoria who are denied the ability to transition face significantly higher rates of suicide, depression, drug abuse, domestic abuse, poverty, and a wide variety of other harmful results.

We’re talking about accepting children’s gender identity. Not allowing them to transition.

Again the most effective therapy has proven to be acceptance, not resistance or suppression.
I need to see this empirical data you keep referring to but not posting.

And we aren't talking about identity and not transitioning if you're saying it is better for them to transition.

Encouraging mental illness is not helpful.

And no the sh*t I compared them to is in the same category as body dysphoria.

Last edited by Still Numskull; 02-13-2020 at 02:40 PM..

2 months ago '06        #111
Skateboard T 
space
space
 Still Numskull said
I need to see this empirical data you keep referring to but not posting.

And we aren't talking about identity and not transitioning if you're saying it is better for them to transition.

Encouraging mental illness is not helpful.

And no the sh*t I compared them to is in the same category as body dysphoria.
It’s better at the very least to not suppress their identity. Regarding younger trans individuals.

It’s best to allow them to transition at the appropriate time. Regarding trans individuals who are at the healthy age to biologically transition.

The empirical data is literally part of study mentioned in the article you just linked. You can search google for “empirical evidence transgender” and find dozens of empirical studies from various peer reviewed medical journals that find that appropriate transition therapy leads to happier, healthier people than any other alternative which would force the individual to conform to their a*signed at birth s*x.

If other therapies worked it worked I would be supporting them, but they don’t. Seeing a transgender person does not make your children think that they are transgender. Gender dysphoria is not contagious.

That’s pretty much the sum of my position. I’m not about to comb through dozens of medical journals to find the evidence I’ve already looked at, if you are genuinely curious, I’ve told you where it’s at and how to find it.

2 months ago '15        #112
satsuma 
space
space
 Skateboard T said
I have a BA and Iíll be graduating with a JD in May lmaooooo If you want to get into a d*ck measuring contest with degrees Iím positive you wonít win unless you have a doctorate or LLM. And itís clear from the way you post that you donít. Personally, I donít put much credence into degrees outside of professional and doctorate degrees from top institutions but since you do...Iíll clown you for playing this dumb a*s degree game with the wrong one lol

Hereís literally dozens of empirical reports on the effects of transitioning vs suppression.

You're an idiot, so you're not a lawyer, so why post what you're about to do. You just said you don't put credence in degrees unless they are professional or doctorate and you have neither, so shut up, again you've said nothing. Three, you don't have a degree in the field of study regarding the point you are trying to make you pale face skater poser. Name one article you have read on the subject that you are using to back your argument. You dont have one, b/c you are just parrot who copies what heard someone else say on the tele. How old are you fool?

2 months ago '15        #113
Still Numskull 
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Itís better at the very least to not suppress their identity. Regarding younger trans individuals.

Itís best to allow them to transition at the appropriate time. Regarding trans individuals who are at the healthy age to biologically transition.

The empirical data is literally part of study mentioned in the article you just linked. You can search google for ďempirical evidence transgenderĒ and find dozens of empirical studies from various peer reviewed medical journals that find that appropriate transition therapy leads to happier, healthier people than any other alternative which would force the individual to conform to their a*signed at birth s*x.

If other therapies worked it worked I would be supporting them, but they donít. Seeing a transgender person does not make your children think that they are transgender. Gender dysphoria is not contagious.

Thatís pretty much the sum of my position. Iím not about to comb through dozens of medical journals to find the evidence Iíve already looked at, if you are genuinely curious, Iíve told you where itís at and how to find it.
Honestly I believe that you're referring to the data that is always used but has been shown and proved to be of the lowest quality and bad standards..

As shown here..

While most studies disagree

2 months ago '06        #114
Skateboard T 
space
space
 satsuma said
You're an idiot, so you're not a lawyer, so why post what you're about to do. You just said you don't put credence in degrees unless they are professional or doctorate and you have neither, so shut up, again you've said nothing. Three, you don't have a degree in the field of study regarding the point you are trying to make you pale face skater poser. Name one article you have read on the subject that you are using to back your argument. You dont have one, b/c you are just parrot who copies what heard someone else say on the tele. How old are you fool?
Lmao Iíll have a professional degree in less than ninety days. But sure youíre right as of this very moment, I donít have one.

I linked you to a number of studies. Iím not going to read them for you.

I donít need an MD to understand Medical journals.

Who cares how old I am...you seem to be letting your emotions get the best of you.

2 months ago '06        #115
Skateboard T 
space
space
 Still Numskull said
Honestly I believe that you're referring to the data that is always used but has been shown and proved to be of the lowest quality and bad standards..

As shown here..

While most studies disagree
There are dozens of studies, and heritage foundation is an unreliable source. If you want to combat empirical studies from medical journals, you need to use other medical journals. Or at least some statistically significant data.

An article from a conservative think tank written by a Political Scientist is far from persuasive in a debate about psychology and medicine.

If you have a medical journal article about now suppressing dysphoria in children is a positive thing then I’d be very interested to read it. I’ve looked, I haven’t found any.

Also, appreciate the civility. Trying to return the favor so if anything is coming off as arrogant or patronizing it’s far from intentional.

Last edited by Skateboard T; 02-13-2020 at 03:11 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '15        #116
Still Numskull 
space
space
 Skateboard T said
There are dozens of studies, and heritage foundation is an unreliable source. If you want to combat empirical studies from medical journals, you need to use other medical journals. Or at least some statistically significant data.

An article from a conservative think tank written by a Political Scientist is far from persuasive in a debate about psychology and medicine.

If you have a medical journal article about now suppressing dysphoria in children is a positive thing then Iíd be very interested to read it. Iíve looked, I havenít found any.

Also, appreciate the civility. Trying to return the favor so if anything is coming off as arrogant or patronizing itís far from intentional.
Not at all, I was trying to keep it to a civil discussion aswell. I just don't think we are about to come to an agreement on this subject.
+1   

2 months ago '06        #117
Skateboard T 
space
space
 Still Numskull said
Not at all, I was trying to keep it to a civil discussion aswell. I just don't think we are about to come to an agreement on this subject.
Nah I understand. Itís a fundamental disagreement.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #118
Frankie Needles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 16465 16 K  Slaps total: 4804 4 K
Naw don't complain now, this is what most of you asked for when you decide to vote for Democrats...smack away, but they're the party pushing this sh*t.

2 months ago '15        #119
satsuma 
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Lmao Iíll have a professional degree in less than ninety days. But sure youíre right as of this very moment, I donít have one.

I linked you to a number of studies. Iím not going to read them for you.

I donít need an MD to understand Medical journals.

Who cares how old I am...you seem to be letting your emotions get the best of you.
Bruv, the way I stated my case was clear and articulate, there are no emotions involved b/c I don't know you personally. I asked your age b/c you are either an old idiot or a young idiot. You posted a random link, I know you don't read those journals for leisure, that is why you don't even have a medical study you can quote that validates your statement. One reference, where is it buddy? Go and skateboard somewhere.

2 months ago '06        #120
Skateboard T 
space
space
 satsuma said
Bruv, the way I stated my case was clear and articulate, there are no emotions involved b/c I don't know you personally. I asked your age b/c you are either an old idiot or a young idiot. You posted a random link, I know you don't read those journals for leisure, that is why you don't even have a medical study you can quote that validates your statement. One reference, where is it buddy? Go and skateboard somewhere.
I literally gave you a list of over a dozen peer-reviewed articles that support my claim.

Just because I won't comb through them for a citation for YOU doesn't mean I haven't read them.

You have yet to present any sort of logically sound argument and now you're in some sort of ad hominem argument that is completely off topic.

2 months ago '04        #121
Raziel 
space
space
Props total: 3425 3 K  Slaps total: 296 296
 OldBusiness said
After seeing how that transgender beat the sh*t out of that lady in ufc or boxing or w/e?

I don't blame them. Let them little girls have their sh*t already

South Park nailed this sh*t.

When hes pushing the tire

South park hit a home run with that sh*t right there

2 months ago '18        #122
ordoabchao 
space
space
space
Props total: 11864 11 K  Slaps total: 2952 2 K
True american heroes, these young ladies!

Transgendered women should not be allowed to compete against biological women in any circumstances. Its 100% coward sh*t, because I'd bet serious money that the majority of these transgendered females only want to compete with women because they weren't good enough to compete with men in the first place.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #123
Essentials72 
space
space
Props total: 453 453  Slaps total: 65 65
What ever happened to that girl who got a football scholarship? Didn't she just finish her frosh season?

2 months ago '09        #124
faceoffizhere 
space
space
Props total: 2091 2 K  Slaps total: 483 483
 Skateboard T said
Not gonna lie this is where it gets dicey....

No problem with trans people, I think transitioning is the most effective solution to the problem presented. But when it comes to athletic competition thatís where we have different liberties pushing back against one another.

Only solution I see is the integrate all sports lol which ainít gonna happen.

I donít have the answers but neither does anybody else at this point.
Naw they gotta compete against each other only

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  39
Apr 5 - R.I.P. - Pronstar Imani Reignx Killed In Motorcycle Accident
201 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside Money B on last convo with 2Pac ď The Deathrow Pac wasnít the pac that ..
81 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  17
Video inside Young chop professes his love for Sukihana, and she sh-ts all over him
182 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Quarantine Sneaker Cops
63 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy