Finally The Person Who Shot Stack Bundles Might Be Dead

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
128 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

07-09-2007, 12:17 AM         #1
33288 page views
57 comments

juelzsantana444 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
Finally The Person Who Shot Stack Bundles Might Be Dead

DAM I HOPE THIS IS THE GUY THAT k*llED STACK CAUSE NOW HE DEAD TO I HOPE DIPSET k*llED THAT n*gga HERE GO SOME INFO BOUT THAT GUY A suspect in the murder of aspiring MC Stack Bundles was found shot to death in Queens, New York yesterday (June 18), the same day Bundles was laid to rest after being shot and k*lled last week in Far Rockaway.

According to police, Charles White, 20, was found dead in a Queens home, with a pillow over his head, two bullet wounds to the head and one to the leg. White was found by a friend.

White was being eyed as a suspect in the murder of Stack Bundles who died as a result of gunshot wounds after being shot three times on June 11 in front of his home in Far Rockaway.

Hundreds paid their respects to Stack Bundles at his funeral yesterday (June 18). Maino, Joe Budden, Lupe Fiasco, Jim Jones and Juelz Santana were just some of those in attendance during services at the J. Foster Phillips Funeral Home in Queens.
DAM THEY DID HIM WRONG TO AND EVEN PUT A PILLOW OVER HIS HEAD LOL BUT I HOPE THIS IS THE RIGHT GUY WHO DID STACKS
+2   

best
worst
57 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+45online now  79
Image(s) inside Jun 15 - Juneteenth about to become a federal holiday
118 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+58online now  74
Rapper Blueface Opened His Own Soul Food Restaurant In Santa Clarita, Californ..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  27
Image(s) inside To the brother who told us about Shib god bless you!
78 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+95online now  13
Video inside Bill Maher vs Kevin Hart
211 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy