*OFFICIAL* Transformers "what'd you think?" Thread

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
133 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

14 years ago '04        #1
7011 page views
131 comments

Tikyle2 
Props total: 7792 7 K  Slaps total: 1144 1 K
*OFFICIAL* Transformers "what'd you think?" Thread

I just saw Transformers last night in a screening in the Atlanta area and the movie was better than I thought. I was always hyped to see it but doubted it could be pulled off well. Michael Bay was on point and so was some of the writing (that filled in some story holes or shortcomings). The actors did surprisingly well and they kept the cheesy scenes to a minimum.

Without giving away anything I'll say this Anthony Anderson and Bernie Mac had some funny a*s parts. Also the interaction of Sam and the Autobots had some entertaining moments.

And last I would just tell you to check out for all the little advertisements that are sprinkled in the movie: ebay (they must've paid out the a*s), XBox 360, Mountain Dew and Chevy.

I gotta say that the movie is right now easily the best "blockbuster" of the this year. Go check it out!

B+

best
worst
131 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+58online now  77
Rapper Blueface Opened His Own Soul Food Restaurant In Santa Clarita, Californ..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+45online now  75
Image(s) inside Jun 15 - Juneteenth about to become a federal holiday
118 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+20online now  33
Image(s) inside To the brother who told us about Shib god bless you!
78 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+95online now  13
Video inside Bill Maher vs Kevin Hart
211 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy