Do Robots Deserve Rights? What if Machines Become Conscious?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bald head with a stupid fat ass!!!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who Still Tryna Knock The Dust Off Ms Parkers 66 Year Old Slime Trap?
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bleacher Report: The most ideal landing spot for the 2017 draft's top 10 p..
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Crime Mob Announces their Return with New Album After Ten Years
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '06        #21
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$25,655 | Props total: 5892 5892
 SimpinAintEz said:
Don't know why you randomly mentioned me but you've basically a.sserted an opinion indistinguishable from a fairy tale. You've stated wishful thinking and conjecture.
fairy tale. i dare u 2 get a satanic bible n start followin the instructions in it 2 make contact. let's see if the s**t u see will be fairy tales or not

SimpinAintEz said:
There's no evidence to support that anything called a "soul" even exists, let alone that its part of consciousness and that it lives on after we die.
wut do u consider evidence???

SimpinAintEz said:
Literally nothing but people afraid to die creating wishful fantasies of living forever.
or perhaps ur so afraid of life that u reject anything that points 2 human conciousness and convince urself that there is 0 continuation after "death."

Last edited by waytoomuch; 02-25-2017 at 08:23 AM..
Tastemaker331 and 1 others slapped this ish

1 month ago '14        #22
deadpoolsnow 76 heat pts76 OP
space
space
$1,488 | Props total: 5802 5802
 waytoomuch said:
fairy tale. i dare u 2 get a satanic bible n start followin the instructions in it 2 make contact. let's see if the s**t u see will be fairy tales or not

or perhaps ur so afraid of life that u reject anything that points 2 human conciousness and convince urself that there is 0 continuation after "death."

[video - click to view]

if god exist , from what I know IT'S all knowing and all powerful IT had to know that eve was gona eat apple , and cause "evil" so why would some want to belive in a god just to feel like a helpless rat in a maze full of traps

just like I know a belief in a finish line to existence , and ultimate punishment for wrong doing can bring comfort to others

its why I don't knock beliefs , if someone is going to go through the process of questing their beliefs it wont be because you yell your views are right , its that two people had a conversation explain there different point of views and the points were heard and digested , instead of glanced at while you form your response

I don't care what people do for most part ( I got my own sh*t to worry bout ) long as their beliefs don't inconvenience me , its not repressive to me or mine

Do you
SimpinAintEz gave props

1 month ago '06        #23
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 deadpoolsnow said:

if god exist , from what I know IT'S all knowing and all powerful IT had to know that eve was gona eat apple , and cause "evil" so why would some want to belive in a god just to feel like a helpless rat in a maze full of traps
no where do u get the part about god knowin adam wuz gonna eat the apple?? where in the bible does it say the world is predetermined?? can u show me? god gives us free will. he gives us direction. it's up 2 us to do wut we want wit it. we can follow his path or the devil's way. 2 my understanding of the bible, we were all made perfect but once adam n even disobeyed god's direction, humans were kicked out of god's garden, made nekkid and have since inherited good and sin

deadpoolsnow said:
just like I know a belief in a finish line to existence , and ultimate punishment for wrong doing can bring comfort to others

its why I don't knock beliefs , if someone is going to go through the process of questing their beliefs it wont be because you yell your views are right , its that two people had a conversation explain there different point of views and the points were heard and digested , instead of glanced at while you form your response
i don't knock any beliefs either but i do knock doubters. i don't see how people can sit there and say such and such does not exist. 2 say sumthin doesn't exist without any research or investigation is just as shallow in sayin that their is one truth. my thing is 2 keep an open mind. people try 2 simplify the world so much and think nothin goes beyond their 5 senses. we live on a floating rock. just think about that s**t. we know outside of the planet, there is a huge outer space beyond it. we know that. so y r we doubting any other possible existence of a god or believin god is the 1 and only. god could even have a god. who knows? no1 knows how far the rabbit hole goes. i think we would all be better if we keep open ears and just listen and stop shutting down theories. if u can expect that the world is bigger outside of earth, i don't see how any1 can doubt another magical world or place like heaven. not forcing any beliefs but we should @ least b not quick to say "i don't believe in this existence.."

Last edited by waytoomuch; 02-26-2017 at 09:18 AM..
Skrrt Loder slapped this ish

4 weeks ago '14        #24
space
space
 waytoomuch said:
no where do u get the part about god knowin adam wuz gonna eat the apple?? where in the bible does it say the world is predetermined?? can u show me? god gives us free will. he gives us direction. it's up 2 us to do wut we want wit it. we can follow his path or the devil's way. 2 my understanding of the bible, we were all made perfect but once adam n even disobeyed god's direction, humans were kicked out of god's garden, made nekkid and have since inherited good and sin "
I guess you don't have a option on the vid ..
mybad if IT isn't all knowing , I've heard religious people say that a lot , search all knowing god on YouTube tho if it IT isn't all knowing to believe in It makes less sense to me ,

[video - click to view]

that means God took the mistake of eve eating apple (really entrapment ) and took that as reason to punish ALL humanity

waytoomuch said:
i don't knock any beliefs either but i do knock doubters. i don't see how people can sit there and say such and such does not exist. 2 say sumthin doesn't exist without any research or investigation is just as shallow in sayin that their is one truth. my thing is 2 keep an open mind. people try 2 simplify the world so much and think nothin goes beyond their 5 senses. we live on a floating rock. just think about that s**t. we know outside of the planet, there is a huge outer space beyond it. we know that. so y r we doubting any other possible existence of a god or believin god is the 1 and only. god could even have a god. who knows? no1 knows how far the rabbit hole goes. i think we would all be better if we keep open ears and just listen and stop shutting down theories. if u can expect that the world is bigger outside of earth, i don't see how any1 can doubt another magical world or place like heaven. not forcing any beliefs but we should @ least b not quick to say "i don't believe in this existence.."
I would think in following your logic disbelief falls under GOD's given free will , witch seems odd to question by your logic , and their has been alot of test by philosophers and scientist explaining the things that were previously perceived to be miracles

I doubt IT because I don't see evidence that supports its existence , I'm not doing leaps of faith because their isn't evidence to me that suggest I should

not mad you doin you tho , I just don't want to be involved with or stifled by it
SimpinAintEz gave props

4 weeks ago '13        #25
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$7,017 | Props total: 6999 6999
 waytoomuch said:

I don't know why I attempt to have logical conversations with an individual who can't even form a single coherent sentence. Your spell check was like, "fu*k it! I quit!".

Yes, the tales of the Bible are completely indistinguishable from magic and fairy tales.

What is with you and this "afraid of life" nonsense you incessantly spew? How does that make any sense whatsoever? You're saying I'm afraid to live? Well there's a pretty easy solution to that problem and I'm obviously still here dimwit.

Also, please quote me where I denied consciousness. We are all obviously conscious but all evidence supports the fact that consciousness dies when the brain dies. Period.

Look, I know you want to live forever and that death is scary for a lot of people but it's time to grow up and get over yourself. death is as natural as life. Man, with his infinite ego, has been trying to live forever for forever even if it means creating gods and stories.
Thoed G and 1 others gave props

1 week ago '06        #26
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said:
Also, please quote me where I denied consciousness. We are all obviously conscious but all evidence supports the fact that consciousness dies when the brain dies. Period.
so u accept this?? u choose 2 believe this

this is a theory. a theory that u have chosen to accept. there is no evidence 2 support this. ur foundation on everything u know and believe is surrounded by faith. u believing science is a religion in of itself. where is ur evidence 2 support this?? where can u back this up and say this is certain?? ur believing in a theory homie. everything u accept is things u have never seen or tested b4. therefore, u choose to believe in s**t u have never witnessed based on a measure of faith
Skrrt Loder slapped this ish

6 days ago '04        #27
Thoed G 35 heat pts35
space
space
$13,202 | Props total: 2068 2068
What rights? To free electricity?
There social environment is created for it. They don't need rights, much less deserve them.
AfroBucks88 gave props

4 days ago '16        #28
AfroBucks88 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,722 | Props total: 3749 3749
 Toekneemakkenz said:
Artificial intelligence has become the only intelligence.... Smh
Y'all n*ggas gone take the mark of the beast
MF already walkin with it and they dont know

or do they?
 3 days ago '12        #29
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,156 | Props total: 4912 4912
 mobchip said:
I hope what your saying is true with the afterlife cause death currently is an eternity of darkness.

As for robots, I think humans should do aw the line in the sand. Yes, I'm okay of robots having their own conscious, but not to make them become like the gays and lesbians that want vacations to get cacs.
they would wipe us the phuck out for the preservation of earth and to ensure the survival of them selves once they learn how to build more machines and reproduce
 3 days ago '16        #30
AfroBucks88 9 heat pts
space
space
there is no pain or pleasure with robots so rights do not exist for them ...unless that is programmed too

[i have made a correlation between 'rights' and the physical senses of pain and pleasure because human rights are to protect the humans from physical pain, torture and injustice, while ensuring all humans have a 'happy life']

robots life is programmed... how can you demand rights for things when it is not in your programming?
 16 hrs ago '14        #31
space
space
 AfroBucks88 said:
there is no pain or pleasure with robots so rights do not exist for them ...unless that is programmed too

[i have made a correlation between 'rights' and the physical senses of pain and pleasure because human rights are to protect the humans from physical pain, torture and injustice, while ensuring all humans have a 'happy life']

robots life is programmed... how can you demand rights for things when it is not in your programming?
if something is sentient wich a ai would be im sure they could outsmart us

acknowledging sh*t like the attempt to give chimps some extent of rights

all it needs is a humanoid appearance and expressive eyes witch they gona get cuz basement dwellers and perpetual side chicks been doin sh*t like

tryna combine this

[video - click to view]

with this

[video - click to view]

only a matter of time

also update on elon plan
AfroBucks88 gave props

14 hrs ago '16        #32
AfroBucks88 9 heat pts
space
space
 deadpoolsnow said:
if something is sentient wich a ai would be im sure they could outsmart us

acknowledging sh*t like the attempt to give chimps some extent of rights

all it needs is a humanoid appearance and expressive eyes witch they gona get cuz basement dwellers and perpetual side chicks been doin sh*t like

tryna combine this

with this

only a matter of time

also update on elon plan

At the end of the day we want out tech faster, better, stronger, cost efficient etc. so when it back fires generations to come will look at the digital era (us) like
and Elon musk just wanna make it easy for the gov to hack our brains for real...
even tho the luxury of downloading skills and information straight to your brain would save time in school & time spent mastering a craft.

Last edited by AfroBucks88; Yesterday at 01:06 PM..
 13 hrs ago '14        #33
space
space
 AfroBucks88 said:
At the end of the day we want out tech faster, better, stronger, cost efficient etc. so when it back fires generations to come will look at the digital era (us) like
and Elon musk just wanna make it easy for the gov to hack our brains for real...
even tho the luxury of downloading skills and information straight to your brain would save time in school & time spent mastering a craft.
way i see it , the people whod get this , information allready out there , if a bored hacker on here can find out , the identity of a random pick of a chick wit a fatass in less then a hour , im certain they could know your internet history and purchasing habits and sell em to marketing companies who them customize thier marketing strategies to manipulate you

we might allready be mind controlled
(how could you know)

and most people are willing to give up some fraction of privacy to not be left behind on latest tech

before you argue that.
( do you have a smart phone )
a email , or like to download shows or music
they allready got us , unless you tooled up with vpn n sh*t

i mean if you really wanna be off the grid , get a cheap a.ss prepaid flipphone , only get online through library to get online , it be harder to fu*k wit you

but aint no bi*ches of quality fu*kin wit n*ggas wit flip phones so pick ya poison i guess
AfroBucks88 gave props

12 hrs ago '16        #34
AfroBucks88 9 heat pts
space
space
 deadpoolsnow said:
way i see it , the people whod get this , information allready out there , if a bored hacker on here can find out , the identity of a random pick of a chick wit a fatass in less then a hour , im certain they could know your internet history and purchasing habits and sell em to marketing companies who them customize thier marketing strategies to manipulate you

we might allready be mind controlled
(how could you know)

and most people are willing to give up some fraction of privacy to not be left behind on latest tech

before you argue that.
( do you have a smart phone )
a email , or like to download shows or music
they allready got us , unless you tooled up with vpn n sh*t

i mean if you really wanna be off the grid , get a cheap a.ss prepaid flipphone , only get online through library to get online , it be harder to fu*k wit you

but aint no bi*ches of quality fu*kin wit n*ggas wit flip phones so pick ya poison i guess
there is no escaping tech and with how global society is constructed, e-mail, smartphones computers and other tech is needed
deadpoolsnow gave props

9 hrs ago '10        #35
M2CEO 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$3,503 | Props total: 1639 1639
Detroit Become Human
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Anybody got stories of getting a gun pulled on em or getting robbed?
431 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gamer got some scrumptious tittys
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Lavar Ball is exposing how silly sports culture in America is and the powe..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mexican Woman Smuggled Into US Tortured & Forcibly Injected With Semen..
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 28 - Bad News, VA: Dumbass Teen gets leg sliced off by ChooChoo Tr..
24 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside VAL MERCADO: Dick Sucking Lips
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Breed: Snowflake is 6'1 with a fat ass
114 comments
1 day ago