#lockherup

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bald head with a stupid fat ass!!!
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who Still Tryna Knock The Dust Off Ms Parkers 66 Year Old Slime Trap?
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bleacher Report: The most ideal landing spot for the 2017 draft's top 10 p..
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Emily got some Melons
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '16        #81
K1N60FM4573R5 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$385 | Props total: 807 807
 bluhbluh said:
This is bigger. You homos have no clue what you're talking about. You live in a fantasy while real pedos are out there you play games trying to find sh*t that isn't there. k!ll yourself.
Naa, you k!ll yourself f*ggot, make sure you do it slow. This isn't just regular pedophilia, it's one thing to s3xually abuse kids but its a whole different ball game to murder them ritualistically afterwards and do who knows what to their bodies. So you can play this game, where you act like you're against pedophilia and try to discredit these claims againts your "masters", but in doing so you're complicit in the defense of satanic ritual abuse against children, and for that you deserve to burn in hell for all eternity.

How much is CTR paying you? I hope that sh*t is worth your soul, f*ggot.
TakeThisL gave props

1 week ago '11        #82
pumpkinlove 
space
space
space
$18 | Props total: 0 0

/thread
K1N60FM4573R5 slapped this ish

1 week ago '16        #83
K1N60FM4573R5 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$385 | Props total: 807 807
 pumpkinlove said:

/thread
I get what you're saying, some of the claims made about "pizza gate" were definitely outlandish but its obvious to me they were played up by the media to make it seem extremely ridiculous. The real scoop about the Podesta Emails, which is really what this whole thing is about, and calling it "Pizza gate" the stupid a.ss name given to it by the media is falling right into their ploy to discredit what was exposed in the email leaks.

1. DNC crew communicate using a strange code that's used by pedos as referenced by the FBI

2. They also hang out at establishments that feature questionable art and entertainment that references pedophilia, child trafficking and ritual abuse, and nearby establishments have symbols that reference it also. Furthermore, the owner of one of these establishments also has art and references to pedophilia on his online page and references to child trafficking and ritual abuse.

3. The Podesta brothers have a strange love for art that reference questionable things such as cannibalism, murder, and ritual abuse.

Information that is relevant

1. Laura Silsby, known Clinton a.ssociate locked for child trafficking

2. Two guys close to Clinton match the police sketch in the abduction of a child, in the same locatioin they were reportedly staying at the time the girl was reported missing

The claims that kids were getting cut up in the basement is kind of far out, but the links between the DNC and child trafficking are easily apparent. One would be a fool to dismiss the evidence.
 1 week ago '16        #84
playboypaulie 
space
space
$215 | Props total: 394 394
[QUOTE=K1N60FM4573R5;42160774]Here you go buddy, no excuses or back peddling here, STRAIGHT FACTS!! Read it and weep......

Bruh come on man, if you wanna talk and argue like a grown up play by the rules. State your sources.... even Trump says that.

But it didn't take me long to find this article that basically disproves the exaggerated claims you posted (with no source)

to sum it up. The reporter you quoted fabricated stats with no evidence & furthermore blended human trafficking stats to mean "child s3x trafficking". The stats she used included adult s3x slaves and illegal immigrants... and as we all know Trump is on a illegal Imigration temper tantrum.

Trump ain't doing anything but fu*king up this country & loosing a billion $ of his own money.
 1 week ago '15        #85
MightyHealthy2 29 heat pts29
space
space
$8,561 | Props total: 17195 17195
 CroquetaJuice said:
sh*t gave me the heebeejeebees
I also wanted to point out how Ashton showed genuine fu*king tears. Legitmately makes me sad a child is dealing with that. Also irony in the video were discussing is demi moore, who happeneds to be ashton's ex.
CroquetaJuice gave props

1 week ago '15        #86
Madethagreat 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,773 | Props total: 3596 3596
 K1N60FM4573R5 said:
slapped for being a pedo sympathizer
Lmao who are you fu*ks to decide how another person loses their life?

So public linchings are the new "throwbacks"? We need those?

In a country where convictions of African American males are grossly higher?

Child please.

U can track me back I never spoke for pedos and chomos. Ever.

You got the wrong acct bruh.
 1 week ago '06        #87
rai09 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,337 | Props total: 856 856
 JordanWest86 said:
Man if Hillary was involved in this Dont u think trump would have brought this up during the election?
you need hard evidence/backing.

you let the cat outta the bag too early and ppl can cover their tracks or get higher ups to negate the evidence before a trial

Last edited by rai09; 03-21-2017 at 12:09 PM..
 1 week ago '16        #88
bluhbluh 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$808 | Props total: 1197 1197
 K1N60FM4573R5 said:
Naa, you k!ll yourself f*ggot, make sure you do it slow. This isn't just regular pedophilia, it's one thing to s3xually abuse kids but its a whole different ball game to murder them ritualistically afterwards and do who knows what to their bodies. So you can play this game, where you act like you're against pedophilia and try to discredit these claims againts your "masters", but in doing so you're complicit in the defense of satanic ritual abuse against children, and for that you deserve to burn in hell for all eternity.

Ritualistically? Mother fu*ker you really are in your own f*ggotry. Keep living in fantasy you homo.

And you're a religious nut.

The fu*k is ctr
TakeThisL slapped this ish

1 week ago '07        #89
JordanWest86 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,210 | Props total: 1128 1128
 rai09 said:
you need hard evidence/backing.

you let the cat outta the bag too early and ppl can cover their tracks or get higher ups to negate the evidence before a trial

Trump needs hard evidence? He said the elections were rigged before he won the damn thing.
 1 week ago '16        #90
TakeThisL 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$1,616 | Props total: 7051 7051
 K1N60FM4573R5 said:

They just don't learn. Ignorance is no excuse, we are in the age of information people - there will be no more excuses.

The suffering our opposers face will be unimaginable. Then they will have an enternity to empathize.

Heads will roll soon.
 1 week ago '16        #91
space
space
 JordanWest86 said:
Trump needs hard evidence? He said the elections were rigged before he won the damn thing.
Yeah because they tried to rig it and failed, doesn't mean he was wrong.

Call Trump whatever you want, but as far as presidents go - he is by far the bravest since Kennedy.

If you can't realize that, then I fell sorry for you and people around you.

Quit living a lie.

Last edited by TakeThisL; 03-21-2017 at 06:06 PM..
 1 week ago '16        #92
space
space
 bluhbluh said:
Ritualistically? Mother fu*ker you really are in your own f*ggotry. Keep living in fantasy you homo.

And you're a religious nut.

The fu*k is ctr
I would be the living sh*t out of you if you were to defend any type of pedo sh*t, like you are now.

Gtfo my thread you cretinous piece of trash.
 1 week ago '16        #93
bluhbluh 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 TakeThisL said:
I would be the living sh*t out of you if you were to defend any type of pedo sh*t, like you are now.

Gtfo my thread you cretinous piece of trash.
In no way shape or form am I defending pedophilia. You are a fu*king moron with no critical thinking skills. But that is why you fit so well with this stupid fu*king society fullbof dumbasses like yourself who don't solve problems, only create them.

And yes another fantasy of yours. You'd be out on the ground and enter the fantasy of coma.

Last edited by bluhbluh; 03-21-2017 at 07:16 PM..
 1 week ago '16        #94
space
space
 bluhbluh said:
In no way shape or form am I defending pedophilia. You are a fu*king moron with no critical thinking skills. But that is why you fit so well with this stupid fu*king society fullbof dumbasses like yourself who don't solve problems, only create them.

And yes another fantasy of yours. You'd be out on the ground and enter the fantasy of coma.
Hang them ALL

1 week ago '16        #95
bluhbluh 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 TakeThisL said:
Hang them ALL

Alright.
 1 week ago '17        #96
Chris P Bacon 2 heat pts
space
space
$33 | Props total: 50 50
 5 days ago '11        #97
pumpkinlove 
space
space
space
$18 | Props total: 0 0
 K1N60FM4573R5 said:
I get what you're saying, some of the claims made about "pizza gate" were definitely outlandish but its obvious to me they were played up by the media to make it seem extremely ridiculous. The real scoop about the Podesta Emails, which is really what this whole thing is about, and calling it "Pizza gate" the stupid a.ss name given to it by the media is falling right into their ploy to discredit what was exposed in the email leaks.

1. DNC crew communicate using a strange code that's used by pedos as referenced by the FBI

2. They also hang out at establishments that feature questionable art and entertainment that references pedophilia, child trafficking and ritual abuse, and nearby establishments have symbols that reference it also. Furthermore, the owner of one of these establishments also has art and references to pedophilia on his online page and references to child trafficking and ritual abuse.

3. The Podesta brothers have a strange love for art that reference questionable things such as cannibalism, murder, and ritual abuse.

Information that is relevant

1. Laura Silsby, known Clinton a.ssociate locked for child trafficking

2. Two guys close to Clinton match the police sketch in the abduction of a child, in the same locatioin they were reportedly staying at the time the girl was reported missing
The claims that kids were getting cut up in the basement is kind of far out, but the links between the DNC and child trafficking are easily apparent. One would be a fool to dismiss the evidence.
You obviously didn't read a word of the NYT article.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Anybody got stories of getting a gun pulled on em or getting robbed?
430 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lavar Ball is exposing how silly sports culture in America is and the powe..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gamer got some scrumptious tittys
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside VAL MERCADO: Dick Sucking Lips
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 28 - Bad News, VA: Dumbass Teen gets leg sliced off by ChooChoo Tr..
24 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Breed: Snowflake is 6'1 with a fat ass
114 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Mock Draft v6.3 - The rise of Justin Jackson
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Slim Shady's Daughter Hailie is Now a 21 Year Old College Snowbunny
132 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy