Anybody use ATT Insurance?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bald head with a stupid fat ass!!!
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who Still Tryna Knock The Dust Off Ms Parkers 66 Year Old Slime Trap?
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bleacher Report: The most ideal landing spot for the 2017 draft's top 10 p..
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Emily got some Melons
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '17        #1
157 pageviews
15 comments

SilkyJohnson 1 heat pts
space
space
$234 | Props total: 268 268
Anybody use ATT Insurance?

I just realized I've been paying $8 a month for years for this insurance and never used it. Thinking about taking it off if I can. Should I use it before? I do got a little crack on my screen.

I got an old Note will they give me a new one or will I have to pay like $50 or $100 for one of the newer models?

15 comments for "Anybody use ATT Insurance?"

1 week ago '10        #2
ClustyMolecules 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,602 | Props total: 1973 1973
 SilkyJohnson said:
I just realized I've been paying $8 a month for years for this insurance and never used it. Thinking about taking it off if I can. Should I use it before? I do got a little crack on my screen.

I got an old Note will they give me a new one or will I have to pay like $50 or $100 for one of the newer models?
I mean, its kinda worth it...that way if something happens to your phone you only pay a fraction of the cost to replace it instead of the entire amount to buy a new one. My experience with the Note 4: I had mad issues with it...right before it was fully paid off, i paid the $100 or $150 (cant remember) insurance to replace it so I didnt have to upgrade and pay for a new phone. They ended up sending me one with a defective screen (colors were messed up). They ended up just sending me an s7 edge for free
SilkyJohnson gave props

1 week ago '04        #3
infam0uskills 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,766 | Props total: 3731 3731
I have the insurance also.

What I usually do is, get latest iphone, after 1-2 weeks after release, report it lost (not stolen they ask for police report not bad just extra steps to do)pay the deductible last time it was $225 or something around that price, get new phone.

Sell new phone for profit, keep using the "lost" phone.

I think you get 2 claims a year or some sh*t.

when iphone 8 drops, I will be doing the same again.
SilkyJohnson and 3 others gave props

1 week ago '17        #4
SilkyJohnson 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 ClustyMolecules said:
I mean, its kinda worth it...that way if something happens to your phone you only pay a fraction of the cost to replace it instead of the entire amount to buy a new one. My experience with the Note 4: I had mad issues with it...right before it was fully paid off, i paid the $100 or $150 (cant remember) insurance to replace it so I didnt have to upgrade and pay for a new phone. They ended up sending me one with a defective screen (colors were messed up). They ended up just sending me an s7 edge for free
I still got a Note 4. Paid off and due for upgrade. I got a crack on my screen. Just wondering if I should mess it up or something I'd take a S7 Edge or something newer for free.
 1 week ago '10        #5
space
space
 SilkyJohnson said:
I still got a Note 4. Paid off and due for upgrade. I got a crack on my screen. Just wondering if I should mess it up or something I'd take a S7 Edge or something newer for free.
Yea man if I were you I'd do it if you dont want another phone payment. You just have to open a claim with asurion

The crack you already have should be good enough. Hell, if you wanna make that crack a little bigger just in case, why not lol
SilkyJohnson gave props

1 week ago '17        #6
space
space
 ClustyMolecules said:
Yea man if I were you I'd do it if you dont want another phone payment. You just have to open a claim with asurion

The crack you already have should be good enough. Hell, if you wanna make that crack a little bigger just in case, why not lol
Good looks. Crack honestly isn't that big. I'm just worried if I make it bigger and then I'm SOL. Last question, when I make a claim will they normally tell me what I am getting in return before I send or do I need to send it and they a.sses it and then let me know?
wettems35 gave props

1 week ago '10        #7
space
space
 SilkyJohnson said:
Good looks. Crack honestly isn't that big. I'm just worried if I make it bigger and then I'm SOL. Last question, when I make a claim will they normally tell me what I am getting in return before I send or do I need to send it and they a.sses it and then let me know?
Ummm...all i remember is that i had a screen crack and it would always get mad hot charging and with app usage so I put that in the description as well. You'll be getting another Note 4. The only way youll get something else im guessing is if something happens to you like it did me where the replacement was defective as well
SilkyJohnson gave props

1 week ago '09        #8
wettems35 
space
space
space
$988 | Props total: 260 260
 SilkyJohnson said:
The final step is you agreeing to the amount of the deductible and which phone you'll receive as a replacement. It's really hit or miss. I've seen people get the latest model like an S7 edge or the exact same phone. Since you've had it for many years claim free u may get lucky
SilkyJohnson gave props

7 days ago '04        #9
BigJay.inc 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,677 | Props total: 4786 4786
 infam0uskills said:
I have the insurance also.

What I usually do is, get latest iphone, after 1-2 weeks after release, report it lost (not stolen they ask for police report not bad just extra steps to do)pay the deductible last time it was $225 or something around that price, get new phone.

Sell new phone for profit, keep using the "lost" phone.

I think you get 2 claims a year or some sh*t.

when iphone 8 drops, I will be doing the same again.
I have never used it for this... but one claim here or there wouldn't hurt. I might have missed the window for getting a new phone from the insurance claim... I might end up with a refurb 7+
 7 days ago '04        #10
space
space
 BigJay.inc said:
I have never used it for this... but one claim here or there wouldn't hurt. I might have missed the window for getting a new phone from the insurance claim... I might end up with a refurb 7+
yea I like to do a claim when a new phone drop, cause typically i hold on to phones for 2 years before upgrading, so as two years pass they wont even think of anything that im g'ing them from the start

just remember to say you lost it in your house somewhere or some sh*t, not stolen cause they gonna ask for extra documents more than likely.

Iphone 8, i will be "losing" my phone
BigJay.inc gave props

7 days ago '08        #11
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,382 | Props total: 772 772
 SilkyJohnson said:
Just remember that it's not free though. You'll have to pay the deductible, which is prob around $150-175 for the Note 4. Personally I don't think att insurance is worth it, I use Worth Ave Group. But maybe it is worth it if you're doing the false claims I've never done that before.
 7 days ago '17        #12
space
space
 jtdatruth said:
Just remember that it's not free though. You'll have to pay the deductible, which is prob around $150-175 for the Note 4. Personally I don't think att insurance is worth it, I use Worth Ave Group. But maybe it is worth it if you're doing the false claims I've never done that before.
Are you sure? I was under the impression I wouldn't have to pay deductible if something happened to the phone and I send it in. Now if I claim it stolen then I would because I could be lying and trying to double dip.
 7 days ago '04        #13
space
space
 SilkyJohnson said:
Are you sure? I was under the impression I wouldn't have to pay deductible if something happened to the phone and I send it in. Now if I claim it stolen then I would because I could be lying and trying to double dip.
what are you trying to do? trying to get that screen fixed by insurance? (if so its about $89 through att insurance program and they only do certain phones)

if youre trying to replace the phone in hopes of getting a newer model through insurance then yes you gonna pay a deductible and its not guaranteed they give you a newer model.
 7 days ago '08        #14
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,382 | Props total: 772 772
 SilkyJohnson said:
Yeah there's definitely a deductible if you file a claim, the amount just depends on what tier your phone is considered a part of. Tier A is $25, Tier B $75, Tier C $150, Tier D $225, Tier E $299. Check out the FAQ here

That's why I opted out of it after a few months. My phones are always in higher tiers and I'm not paying $225 or $299 for a replacement plus $8 dollars a month on top of that for 2 years.
SilkyJohnson gave props

7 days ago '17        #15
space
space
 infam0uskills said:
what are you trying to do? trying to get that screen fixed by insurance? (if so its about $89 through att insurance program and they only do certain phones)

if youre trying to replace the phone in hopes of getting a newer model through insurance then yes you gonna pay a deductible and its not guaranteed they give you a newer model.
Yeah, I was just hoping to maybe get a newer model for free. Since the Note 4 is kind of old and I've been with them for like a decade and never filed a claim.
 6 days ago '04        #16
space
space
 SilkyJohnson said:
Yeah, I was just hoping to maybe get a newer model for free. Since the Note 4 is kind of old and I've been with them for like a decade and never filed a claim.
you may get luckily and get a newer model as att.com website shows the device out of stock or you may not be luckily and get some refurbished note 4 that been sitting, but you still gonna pay a deductible of some sort no matter what no matter how long you went without claims.

Home      

most viewed right now
Anybody got stories of getting a gun pulled on em or getting robbed?
430 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lavar Ball is exposing how silly sports culture in America is and the powe..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gamer got some scrumptious tittys
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside VAL MERCADO: Dick Sucking Lips
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 28 - Bad News, VA: Dumbass Teen gets leg sliced off by ChooChoo Tr..
24 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Breed: Snowflake is 6'1 with a fat ass
114 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Mock Draft v6.3 - The rise of Justin Jackson
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Slim Shady's Daughter Hailie is Now a 21 Year Old College Snowbunny
132 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy