Mar 20 - The Blaze suspends Tomi Lahren

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bald head with a stupid fat ass!!!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who Still Tryna Knock The Dust Off Ms Parkers 66 Year Old Slime Trap?
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bleacher Report: The most ideal landing spot for the 2017 draft's top 10 p..
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Crime Mob Announces their Return with New Album After Ten Years
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 days ago '14        #221
PePe 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,546 | Props total: 4021 4021
 SWAYYZE said:
Anybody with half a brain can tell that your pus*y is hurt. My confidence is always intact. Im with the fu*kery. You on the other are in face saving mode. Let's see, you've been talking ignoring me for about 4 or 5 pages now and you're still here.lol.. I guess you changed your mind about putting on your ignore list too. You quoted me first and now you're crying because I've bit that little peabrain head of yours off. I feel like a bully at this point. I've literally shut down everything you've said old fart. Go try to raise those kids better and logoff bx idiot. Your damage controll isn't working conservative racist pos. One last thing, Im a 1099 cat.

[pic - click to view]

7 days ago '14        #222
Pdouble69 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 1126 1126
 Negusis said:
The problem with the liberal and conservative talk isbthat nobody is completely liberal just like nobody is completely conservative. I have liberal and conservative just like any normal human being.
Exactly. For example everyone was 100% Liberal thinking big government is good in every way we'd probably eventually be living under a totalitarian government and if everyone was 100% Conservative thinking government shouldn't have any impact on our lives that would probably eventually lead to anarchy. Both sides have their good and their bad and at the end of the day most people are somewhere in the middle. And the far left wingers are just as crazy as the far right wingers
 6 days ago '13        #223
SWAYYZE 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,834 | Props total: 6017 6017
 PePe said:

[pic - click to view]

Ohh lawd, this boy has opened up his infamous gif's folder. Man you're old as water and just as weak mentally. Have you taken your meds today ?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Anybody got stories of getting a gun pulled on em or getting robbed?
431 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gamer got some scrumptious tittys
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Lavar Ball is exposing how silly sports culture in America is and the powe..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mexican Woman Smuggled Into US Tortured & Forcibly Injected With Semen..
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 28 - Bad News, VA: Dumbass Teen gets leg sliced off by ChooChoo Tr..
24 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside VAL MERCADO: Dick Sucking Lips
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Breed: Snowflake is 6'1 with a fat ass
114 comments
1 day ago