Jun 9 - GERMAN SHOW claims BUSH DID 9-11.

most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill accepts The Games's fight challenge
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside wwf legend gail kim
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-13-2005, 01:19 PM         #81
DoogZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shakur195 said:
where did everyone go i wanna see what y'all who don't believe it think.
About Bush being part of a satanic cult, if there is documented proof that Bush was at this one place, and at this place they do satanic rituals, I guess he worships satan. Just like how the Celtics play at the Fleetcenter, and I have been to Fleetcenter, therefore I have been to a Celtics game, right? Because nothing else happens at this place, correct? There is 0 possibility of Bush being at that location for non-satanic reasons, right? As for September 11th, if Bush is half the bungling fool, that most of his detractors say he is, there is no way in hell he would have been able to perpetrate this atrocity no matter who helped him, so if you think Bush planned it, you can't call him an idiot or mock his intelligence, because if he did plan all this, and get away with it, without America knowing, save a few internet message board posters, then he is quite brilliant. Thirdly, with a predominantly liberal media present in America, how could this story not break by any reliable source. One of our (previously) most respected journalists risked his career by knowingly accepting doctored documents just to make Bush look bad, how would he, or any other liberal journalist not jump at the oppurtunity to expose Bush, when the evidence is as clear as you all claim it is. Also, when describing things that happened on 9/11 you must be willing to throw logic, reason, and what seems to be rational out the window, because what happened on that day defied all of those.
 06-13-2005, 01:27 PM         #82
Leroy Brown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bush is SATAN!! wouldn't doubt it--He was looking to cool on the day of!

[pic - click to view]

06-13-2005, 01:30 PM         #83
DoogZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^He was with a bunch of children, how would everyone respond he threw his hands in the air and started running around screaming HOLY sh*t! HOLY sh*t! WE'RE SCREWED, WHAT THE fu*k ARE WE GONNA DO NOW? Plus, simply hearing about what happened did no justice to actually seeing the images. All the words in the world couldn't have accurately described what happened, I had heard all about what had all day at school, but I still was completely shocked when I went home and actually saw the news and saw how undescribable it actually was.
 06-13-2005, 02:12 PM         #84
dasnizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All the rational people left this topic alone because they realized that it was impossible to convince the conspiracy people. I give up. It is almost disrespectful to our country that people like slv300e and other members on this board are making such statements about Bush and the government.

The terrorists of 9-11 wanted to tear apart our nation. I can tell, from what has been said on the board, that they have done it pretty well. Every single one of you turned against our government is another success for them. It is you people that give the terrorists their power.

I know that my statements will probably be ignored, and that I will not be able to change anyone's minds. But I think that us as people of America have a responsibility to generally respect our government, as without this government, we would not be alive today.

You all have a right to an opinion under our government. And we all have that right due to an established government that has always given us and protected the rights of humans under every previous circumstance. The fact that it would all of a sudden turn against us is impossible.

Again, I acknowledge that what I say may not be taken seriously, but if I can change one opinion, it was all worth it. So next time, before chanting CONSPIRACY right away, and taking in arbitrary information from biased resources to gather your own opinion, I suggest you examine the history of our government, and really think about this issue-
 06-13-2005, 03:25 PM         #85
Kocoapelle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only ones chanting conspiracy are you ignorant and arrogant ignoramus relentlessly republican d!ck washers who will follow the governement off a bridge in the name of Patriotism... "its all justa conspiracy from the internet" thats what you guys say no matter what! so you can live like that forever. keep watching cnn and buying coke and eating mcdonalds and doing whatever else is on t.v. you brainwashed stoopids

open your eyes you sheltered mutants and figure it out haha
 11 years ago '04        #86
LitO 
space
space
$3,919 | Props total: 88 88
Germans Are Idiots.
 06-13-2005, 03:32 PM         #87
Shakur195 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dasnizzle said:
All the rational people left this topic alone because they realized that it was impossible to convince the conspiracy people. I give up. It is almost disrespectful to our country that people like slv300e and other members on this board are making such statements about Bush and the government.

The terrorists of 9-11 wanted to tear apart our nation. I can tell, from what has been said on the board, that they have done it pretty well. Every single one of you turned against our government is another success for them. It is you people that give the terrorists their power.

I know that my statements will probably be ignored, and that I will not be able to change anyone's minds. But I think that us as people of America have a responsibility to generally respect our government, as without this government, we would not be alive today.

You all have a right to an opinion under our government. And we all have that right due to an established government that has always given us and protected the rights of humans under every previous circumstance. The fact that it would all of a sudden turn against us is impossible.

Again, I acknowledge that what I say may not be taken seriously, but if I can change one opinion, it was all worth it. So next time, before chanting CONSPIRACY right away, and taking in arbitrary information from biased resources to gather your own opinion, I suggest you examine the history of our government, and really think about this issue-
I'm not going to sit here and be like "fu*k you" i don't do that sh*t. I'm acknowledging your respone and yours and everyone else opinion all i'm saying is before you start saying we're the crazy ones why don't you examine the info. D.l Alex Jones movie and give it a chance. And by the way when 9/11 happened I was all for Bush, but I've look into it and watched stuff and read stuff and my opinion as of right now stands. Believe what you want, all I'm saying is if you don't even look into it then why would you try to say that we're wrong? It's in the constitution that if we believe the government is doing wrong than we can do something about it.

"Those who give up liberty for the sake of security deserve neither liberty nor security."
- Ben Franklin
 06-13-2005, 06:58 PM         #88
dasnizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kocoapelle said:
the only ones chanting conspiracy are you ignorant and arrogant ignoramus relentlessly republican d!ck washers who will follow the governement off a bridge in the name of Patriotism... "its all justa conspiracy from the internet" thats what you guys say no matter what! so you can live like that forever. keep watching cnn and buying coke and eating mcdonalds and doing whatever else is on t.v. you brainwashed stoopids

open your eyes you sheltered mutants and figure it out haha
Yeah this is gonna convince me to change my mind: that answer is worthless. I bet you feel pretty good aftyer releasing all of that steam. Try to be more objective when you answer. Thanks.
 06-13-2005, 07:15 PM         #89
Shakur195 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey, dasnizzle, I'm just wondering if you read anything I posted or what people on the links I gave posted or even tried to download the movie "Martial Law:9/11" by Alex Jones that I gave a link to? An answer would be appreciated.:o

And please just give it a shot and watch this short flash about the Pentagon being hit...

Last edited by Shakur195; 06-13-2005 at 07:23 PM..
 06-13-2005, 07:35 PM         #90
DeLoraye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bush did that sh*t...........our country keeps sh*t hid from the americans cuz we would be doing the same sh*t they doing in irag
 11 years ago '04        #91
illipinopimp 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
 Shakur195 said:
Hey, dasnizzle, I'm just wondering if you read anything I posted or what people on the links I gave posted or even tried to download the movie "Martial Law:9/11" by Alex Jones that I gave a link to? An answer would be appreciated.:o

And please just give it a shot and watch this short flash about the Pentagon being hit...
[WEBSITE LINK]
Interesting how all u ppl supporting this theory say we're fu*ked up 4 believing all the news on CNN and Fox News. Ur doin the same thing watchin stupid movies by Alex Jones & Michael Moore. check out Fahrenhype 9/11, it'll shut all ur a.sses up.
 11 years ago '05        #92
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 207 207
I been claimin he did that sh*t for years now. Sum Germans claim it and it gets publicity?
 06-13-2005, 07:57 PM         #93
Shakur195 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illipinopimp said:
Interesting how all u ppl supporting this theory say we're fu*ked up 4 believing all the news on CNN and Fox News. Ur doin the same thing watchin stupid movies by Alex Jones & Michael Moore. check out Fahrenhype 9/11, it'll shut all ur a.sses up.
Yea well of course Fahrenhype 9/11 will go againts anything people who think they (they by as the government, who put Fahrenhype 9/11 out) carried out 9/11. Say you commited a crime and you were covering it up, wouldn't you do something to go against what people who believe your guilty are saying? Duh... I know I would. I can a.ssure you since you've brought it up, the next time I'm at Blockbuster I will rent it (I'm sure I've seen it there but I don't remember):cool:. Maybe you could watch an Alex Jones' movie and at least see what you think. I'm going to watch Fahrenhype 9/11 and see what I think.:o

And please, I don't appreciatte the hostily, what have I done to you? I'm just expressing my opinion like you are but in a non-hostile way. Good day!

By the way, Michael Moore's video is :thumbsdow

Last edited by Shakur195; 06-13-2005 at 07:58 PM..
 06-13-2005, 09:42 PM         #94
dasnizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shakur- i watched the video and i find it pretty interesting. it is an interesting topic to think about. I have thoguht about it for a while, and although there appears to be no plane debris in the footage of the pentagon, I reviewed other sources and other information on this matter, and I personally still think that Bush was not involved with the attacks. I acknowledge your view on this matter, as there appears to be some evidence supporting your claim- but I still cannot be convinced that a government founded on Christian principles would do such drastic measures for such a relatively small benefit.- Thanks for the info tho Shakur
 06-13-2005, 09:53 PM         #95
Shakur195 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dasnizzle said:
Shakur- i watched the video and i find it pretty interesting. it is an interesting topic to think about. I have thoguht about it for a while, and although there appears to be no plane debris in the footage of the pentagon, I reviewed other sources and other information on this matter, and I personally still think that Bush was not involved with the attacks. I acknowledge your view on this matter, as there appears to be some evidence supporting your claim- but I still cannot be convinced that a government founded on Christian principles would do such drastic measures for such a relatively small benefit.- Thanks for the info tho Shakur
Thanks for giving it a chance. In the future I would urge you to check out the Alex Jones movie though. It goes into details about Bush and his family being involved in Bohemians Grove and gives far more info than I can tell you.

The whole Christian thing could be just a scheme for votes (sorry i know it's classified as a "conpiracy theory"). But hey, my grandparents soly voted for him because of that so it if it was it worked.

If you do decide to watch the Alex Jones movie remember to be open minded.

Again thanks for giving it a chance, alot of people I've talked to just give me a "fu*k you your dumb" and that's it.
 06-13-2005, 11:41 PM         #96
jdm7mge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
buck fush motherfu*kkkaaas
 06-14-2005, 01:14 AM         #97
Kocoapelle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not even necessarily sayin Bush did it, its all his fault and him alone, but he's a puppet to me, and i think rumsfeld is more corrupt than him... i like bush as a person, honestly, he's a likeable guy, im just sayin dont trust what the government tells u... theres so many hidden agendas and war isnt even a big deal to get what they want... $$$ and power are the puppet masters controlling society and even the president
 06-14-2005, 01:23 AM         #98
Kocoapelle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i also am tired of the government just not giving the people anything to be proud of them for... let alone the conspiracies thats something else...

but who knows.. only god
 06-17-2005, 01:17 PM         #99
senator_pitt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah!!!!
 06-17-2005, 01:25 PM         #100
TheMadTruth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoa this is some crazy sh*t. my friend just told me about this. did yall know that the word gullible is not in the dictionary. man i never would have known. its just crazy man.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
240 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
240 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Info On Investing In 'Trees By Game'
80 comments
2 days ago