most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside wwf legend gail kim
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #301
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$18,016 | Props total: 1586 1586
He Had To Snitch On Them They Were Making Him Out To Be The Bad Guy ..
 11 years ago '04        #302
diplomat 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 4 4
why the fu*k they aint draft my dog Adrian McPherson????
 04-24-2005, 05:48 AM         #303
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
nfc North >>>>>> Any Other Division
You have fallen and bumped your head. NFC South >>> Any other Division. :eek:

Rounds 4, 5, 6, and 7 coming up today...this is where the diamonds in the rough come out.

I'm shocked that the Broncos drafted Maurice Clarrett with the last pick yesterday, Shanahan is known for forgiving players multiple times, so...I don't know whether this is a good or bad decision by the Broncos organization.
 04-24-2005, 06:18 AM         #304
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's my list of some great potential pickups that could be selected in the upcoming rounds:

LB Michael Boley (Southern Miss) :eek: Wtf, can't believe he hasn't be picked yet!
RB Darren Sproles (Kansas State)
WR Fred Gibson (Georgia)
S Junior Rosegreen (Auburn)
RB T.A. McClendon (NC State)
RB Anthony Davis (Wisconsin)
DB Eric King (Wake Forest)
 04-24-2005, 09:42 AM         #305
Lm0ney87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Michael Boley will definately be a good pick this late in the draft. He has been dominant every year in college.
 04-24-2005, 12:08 PM         #306
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ Hahaha, My Falcons picked up Michael Boley! I can't believe he didn't go in the late 1st, early 2nd round.

And I can't believe Clarett got picked before Darren Sproles, T.A. McClendon, and Anthony Davis. *smh*
 04-24-2005, 12:11 PM         #307
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #10 said:
^^^ Hahaha, My Falcons picked up Michael Boley! I can't believe he didn't go in the late 1st, early 2nd round.

And I can't believe Clarett got picked before Darren Sproles, T.A. McClendon, and Anthony Davis. *smh*
Yes, im glad my falcons got him.
 04-24-2005, 12:16 PM         #308
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm hoping we can pick up Junior Rosegreen, Strong Safety from Auburn...he's still available.
 04-24-2005, 12:18 PM         #309
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #10 said:
I'm hoping we can pick up Junior Rosegreen, Strong Safety from Auburn...he's still available.
Me too, he would be a great pick up.
 11 years ago '05        #310
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$10,105 | Props total: 0 0
as a Titans fan i am Happy....................
 04-24-2005, 12:34 PM         #311
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pacman is very underrated due to his size, but he plays big, his vertical is bananas, I believe his college coach said it was 44 inches...at 5 foot 9 inches tall... :eek:

Guess where he's from... :D COLLEGE PARK, GEORGIA (ATL) Yessir...
 11 years ago '04        #312
Javon23 250 heat pts250
space
space
$44,584 | Props total: 5581 5581
 Mat The W said:
my bad, javon was right the Browns took frye hell everybody took him.
Charlie fu*kin Frye!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn 3 threads about me. yu maad?????
if yu was close to anybody being drafted then yu would know its hectic evening as it all goes down. at fryes crib we had 4 phone lines. 1 direct line to his agent. props to him and 3 for team reps. team reps call yu 24/7 doing last minute interviews and contract deals.
ill sum it up for yall on how it all went down.
coming into yesterday Frye was projected to go to the Packers 1st round 24th pick but Aaron Rogers spoiled that. Packers was not gonna pass him up if he was still available. Packers other choice was gonna be Jason Campell from Aurburn if he was still available before Frye. Everybody including Frye wanted Cleveland to draft him so he can stay close to home. so after the packers took rogers. The Jets and Seattle called but they wasen't talking about nothing. Jets showed the most interest though but Fryes agent knew they was going for Nugent, why??? cause Nugent and Frye have the same agent. Cleveland always showed interest but straight up told us if still out there they would definitely take him in the 3rd round. 4 more teams called
Buffalo showed the most interest. after they passed up we knew he definitely was going to cleveland. agent called the browns back up and said wassup. funny thing is fryes agent is smart. had a connect at espn got them to run the Frye promo saying hes basically still out there. after that his stock rose up alittle bit, other teams started calling again but at this point he definitely wanted the Browns and the browns was not passing up on frye.
it was a done deal 40 minutes before it was announced. we bouned went out and celebrated. classic nite.

happy to see Clarett get in too.

my sh*t might not make sense. i still got a k!ller hangover right now

Last edited by Javon23; 04-24-2005 at 01:42 PM..
 04-24-2005, 02:30 PM         #313
r_player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm glad my niners got so moderate picks this year in the late rounds. First pick with Alex Smith and the new QB of the niners for years to come should turn out good. Draft is soooooooo looooooonnnnnggggggg.
 04-24-2005, 03:22 PM         #314
Esc0barESQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Overall, i'm happy with my Giants. We improved in areas we needed most, Cornerback and Defensive End. Hopefully our picks will make a fast impact.

As a huge fan of Maurice Clarett, it would've been nice to see us pick him up as a backup to Tiki Barber ::Wishful thinking:: Mark my words, within the next 3 years, he'll be a top 20 RB in the NFL.

P.S. Teams are going to be sorry for passing up on Aaron Rodgers. Watch...
 04-24-2005, 03:26 PM         #315
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ???0barESQ said:
Overall, i'm happy with my Giants. We improved in areas we needed most, Cornerback and Defensive End. Hopefully our picks will make a fast impact.

As a huge fan of Maurice Clarett, it would've been nice to see us pick him up as a backup to Tiki Barber ::Wishful thinking:: Mark my words, within the next 3 years, he'll be a top 20 RB in the NFL.

P.S. Teams are going to be sorry for passing up on Aaron Rodgers. Watch...
^^^i feel everything you said just then. Clarett is one of my favorite and hope he stick it to a lot of people who been bashing him.
 04-24-2005, 03:37 PM         #316
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand you want to see Clarett succeed in the league...but wow, top 20 runningback in the league in the next 3 years? Thats a pretty bold statement.
 04-24-2005, 03:42 PM         #317
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #10 said:
I understand you want to see Clarett succeed in the league...but wow, top 20 runningback in the league in the next 3 years? Thats a pretty bold statement.
If he can come out of no where and lead ohio state to the national championship his freshman year, then im pretty confident that he can be a top 20 runningback myself. The broncos obviously sees something that a lot of people dont and you know how they do wit their runningbacks. They usually turn out to be good.
 04-24-2005, 03:47 PM         #318
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maurice Clarrett didn't lead OSU to anything, their defense did, its not like Ohio State was sorry without him. Just because they didn't go undefeated the year he got kicked off the team doesn't mean he was the prime factor. I want to see him succeed, but he has a bulls-eye on his back, no doubt.
 04-24-2005, 03:54 PM         #319
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #10 said:
Maurice Clarrett didn't lead OSU to anything, their defense did, its not like Ohio State was sorry without him. Just because they didn't go undefeated the year he got kicked off the team doesn't mean he was the prime factor. I want to see him succeed, but he has a bulls-eye on his back, no doubt.
They were sorry without him and thats fact. Their sorry now too. When he showed up their, first fu*kin game he bust out for 220. He freshmen year, he was no doubt a top 3 runningback in tha nation. If it wasnt for him, because he was their best player on the team, fact not opinion, they wouldnt have even gotten to the national championship game. In da national championship game, he made crucial plays that help them win and I dont even have to tell you what they were. You should already know if you watch that game. Them Ohio State fans and the school who dis owned him are some ungrateful bastards.

Last edited by chuckster409; 04-24-2005 at 03:54 PM..
 04-24-2005, 04:57 PM         #320
Esc0barESQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys fail to realize,

Denver has been known to produce late round picks and nobodies(sp) into 1,000+ yard rushers. Terrell Davis, Clinton Portis, and Reuben Droughns. Anybody?

The talent is already there, all Shanahan has to do is bring it out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
240 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
240 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Info On Investing In 'Trees By Game'
80 comments
2 days ago