Dealer told him they want 76k for a 23' Honda Civic Type R? LMFAO WHAT?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

6 months ago '06        #76
mrep3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28861 28 K  Slaps total: 3253 3 K
I remember mugen si’s where going for 40k this sh*t is just outrageous
+2   

6 months ago '17        #77
LordOfSwag2020 
Props total: 3718 3 K  Slaps total: 2212 2 K
 Illogic said
Tv didnt say that countless articles and scientific studies said it would

You fu*king idiot
Idk what you we looking at BOZO

Top 10 most propped recently  6 months ago '14        #78
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 191643 191 K  Slaps total: 43869 43 K
 Andrefrbk said
Niccas pay 90k after interest to pull up next to a touring and bi*ches not knowing the difference.
you sound dumb

+2   

6 months ago '11        #79
nomorebull34 
Props total: 4004 4 K  Slaps total: 417 417
With that type of car price better off getting SRT
+1   

6 months ago '04        #80
goke11429 
Props total: 577 577  Slaps total: 57 57
 S550 said
In todays world it’s strictly the current state of the auto market

Supply and demand

Huge Lack of parts and inventory globally this has been going on since the pandemic started

They were marking up rav 4s by 20-30k

And dam near every other car in the industry

Every dealership I been to can’t get me even close to what I paid on the same model in 2019 I’m looking at 425$++ over what I paid on my original note of my car

U can’t even get an Altima for less than 450+ with 3k down

They use to go for 225$ a month

My wife had an x7 for lease $1200 in 2019 … I can’t get it let alone get it for less than $1950 anywhere

With remote work I only drive to the grocery and gym(when its cold)
Either walk or Uber to other places
Cars are overrated

6 months ago '16        #81
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 174865 174 K  Slaps total: 18952 18 K
They startin to come down on camaro prices. I dont really want one no more tho.
+1   

6 months ago '11        #82
c l o u d 
Props total: 121 121  Slaps total: 31 31
 OJPimpson said
I have an 2022 Audi RS7 prestige that had 2,121 miles on it. I paid $90k for it with 0% apr. You mean to tell me that a Honda is $72k?!?! In what world would anyone buy a Honda for more than $55k. That’s just ridiculous OP
i get your point, but you don't have to cap.

the used and new car market is ridiculous right now
+1   

6 months ago '07        #83
Funeral James 
Props total: 3854 3 K  Slaps total: 635 635
im 30+ im payin cash only for my next car, financing is for broke children who can't afford it.

6 months ago '13        #84
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 57583 57 K  Slaps total: 12047 12 K
 rashadd said
Yeah, I just checked out the specs for this car and nothing about this car says it should even be in the ball park of that price range... but maybe I'm missing something in not understanding why I keep hearing about these cars lately

Type Rs are amazing cars in the performance department, punching way above their weight. They also have a rich historical motorsports heritage and have been forbidden fruit in the U.S. until fairly recently.

They’re supposed to MSRP around 40k, which is reasonable for what it is. The astronomical dealer markups is what’s k*lling it. It doesn’t help that these cars are produced in limited numbers.
+2   

6 months ago '13        #85
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 57583 57 K  Slaps total: 12047 12 K
 kuul said
They startin to come down on camaro prices. I dont really want one no more tho.
Come down? They need to be giving those ugly abominations away, especially considering the Camaro is going out of production due to POOR SALES.
+1   

6 months ago '16        #86
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 174865 174 K  Slaps total: 18952 18 K
 SimpinAintEz said
Come down? They need to be giving those ugly abominations away, especially considering the Camaro is going out of production due to POOR SALES.
Yeah i wanted one and then when i kept lookin at em i couldnt do it.
+1   

6 months ago '04        #87
prexero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 4897 4 K  Slaps total: 697 697
 Illogic said
Bro you guys refuse to listen to reason gasoline cars cause more pollution than electric i never said electric cause no pollution
You tried to shame someone for considering a gas car, but the fact is if the electricity used to charge cars comes from the burning of fossil fuels, it doesn’t matter if the EVs are not polluting while being driven, the pollution was already released in some power plant. Also, mining and processing lithium and cobalt for batteries causes pollution.

So calm down with the whole holier than though mindset.
+1   

6 months ago '16        #88
Illogic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 29359 29 K  Slaps total: 16549 16 K
 prexero said
You tried to shame someone for considering a gas car, but the fact is if the electricity used to charge cars comes from the burning of fossil fuels, it doesn’t matter if the EVs are not polluting while being driven, the pollution was already released in some power plant. Also, mining and processing lithium and cobalt for batteries causes pollution.

So calm down with the whole holier than though mindset.
They have did countless lifecycle studies and have proven no matter the source of power gasoline cars pollute more stop being an a**hole

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/07/26/lifetime-emissions-of-evs-are-lower-than-gasoline-cars-experts-say.html

Experts broadly agree that electric vehicles create a lower carbon footprint over the course of their lifetime than do cars and trucks that use traditional, internal combustion engines.

6 months ago '07        #89
iTzMe!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 9759 9 K  Slaps total: 1379 1 K
Car 44k
Aftermarket JDM parts 26k

6 months ago '04        #90
AliHood 
Props total: 8625 8 K  Slaps total: 584 584
 614kj said
Doc fee in Ohio is $250.. sheesh
I could use a plug...you work at a dealershipor just know the fees?👀 I see the 614...I'm in the same city 🤙🏾
+2   

6 months ago '04        #91
mateo 
Props total: 971 971  Slaps total: 82 82
Just picked up a 2022 Ford Maverick for MSRP, no dealer fee. X plan discount, and no bullsh*t warranty or maintenance plans. Ford honored the 0.9% interest rate from when I ordered the truck and payments are $290 for 48 months. Meanwhile I get paid $.62 per mile when driving for either of my two businesses so I end up making money back tax free. If you have a business try to make this depreciating a*set work for you.

The market is cooling and most dealers are trying to take final advantage of the uneducated and desperate. If you can wait I suggest you do, if you can’t, find a credit union with better finance rates and be ready to refinance when rates drop. Whatever you do, do not buy over msrp or buy from a dealer throwing these packages of sh*t on your car to cushion their commission. Prices will fall in 2023 and there will be money on the table.

Last edited by mateo; 11-21-2022 at 07:03 AM..
+1   

6 months ago '17        #92
Props total: 32611 32 K  Slaps total: 8678 8 K
Legal hustle

6 months ago '04        #93
MrNickNick 
Props total: 1335 1 K  Slaps total: 214 214
 ELAH MENTAT said
I sold our first SI for $45K in October last year…

Everyone pays the markup every fu*king day (gas, food, houses, etc) in this current economy but continue to cry about the cost of cars/trucks?

But everything was great when people were buying vehicles $4K under MSRP right?

There are a lot of people driving cars with full equity close to $10K - 30K because they bought at the right time.

Most of these R’s will be garage kept and with extremely low miles in 20 yrs…

Honda is still offering a FWD manual sports car that will have minimal issues for 10-20 years that will increase in value in the future…

How many car makers are still doing that?

Stop pocket watching!!!

I’m running E30-E60 on my tune right now with almost the same WHP as the YouTuber TheLemonFactor. I’m still getting 30 plus mpg’s if I drive slow. But I don’t.

It is kinda sad that my tuned Touring 2.0T has more power than the new Type R. But the Type R builds will be able to get 500whp soon with minimal mods so…

To each their own…

But everyone quit actin like capitalism isn’t meant to make profits…

At the end of the day, you still drive a honda accord…. Anybody would pick a stock type r over ur tuned accord any day of the week….. HP numbers dont make the car

At 76k for a CTR, we’re talking a brand new stripper M3 for the same price… AND theres no markup.
+3   

6 months ago '15        #94
AlmightySae 
Props total: 8458 8 K  Slaps total: 1513 1 K
 nwking said

It's a civic just buy a used one the car market will plummet in 6 months well used car market. Just hold tight..I see prices on Autotrader finally going down a little bit. All those people who got layed off in Cali from tech companies trust first thing to go is the car if they can't find a JOB

Used car market is not coming down in 6 months lol
+1   

6 months ago '19        #95
614kj 
Props total: 2917 2 K  Slaps total: 305 305
 AliHood said
I could use a plug...you work at a dealershipor just know the fees?👀 I see the 614...I'm in the same city 🤙🏾
Yeah I'm at the automall off of georgisville

6 months ago '15        #96
AlmightySae 
It’s crazy how Honda isn’t the only dealer doing it to their flagship sports cars. Literally every Honda dealer is trying to sell their type r for 60k+ which is ridiculous. Nissan is doing it to their new Z and Toyota is probably going to do it for their new GR Corolla as well.
+1   

6 months ago '15        #97
AlmightySae 
 Megaman said
The new CTR is a great car, but even at $42K it is overpriced. It’s the same price as a Golf R that has more features and 4 wheel drive.

The issue is that there are people out there who can and will pay the $25K dealer markup for this car since they are a limited production trimline. Apparently there will only be a few thousand of them made.

You’re comparing it to the golf R? That sh*t fu*king sucks fam. sh*t is underpowered as hell. VW has not made any updates to that car in years. But yeah I agree with everything else you said. Type R isn’t worth over 42k+. It’s an amazing car though such a shame most enthusiasts won’t be able to acquire it due to the markup.

6 months ago '21        #98
N0te 
Props total: 7008 7 K  Slaps total: 1128 1 K
Wouldnt pay more than 30 for that, you can get a low mile gtr, viper or amg for that price.

6 months ago '07        #99
boobizzy 
Props total: 4218 4 K  Slaps total: 2903 2 K
 N0te said
Wouldnt pay more than 30 for that, you can get a low mile gtr, viper or amg for that price.
Don’t come in here spitting nonsense. The car is worth its asking price. Anything less would be irrational. It’s not a 30k car, it’s definitely more but it’s nowhere near 75k. 30k ain’t sh*t for a new car these days. You’re getting something pretty basic and uninspiring.
+1   

6 months ago '04        #100
prexero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 4897 4 K  Slaps total: 697 697
 Illogic said
They have did countless lifecycle studies and have proven no matter the source of power gasoline cars pollute more stop being an a**hole

Experts broadly agree that electric vehicles create a lower carbon footprint over the course of their lifetime than do cars and trucks that use traditional, internal combustion engines.
Did you even read the article you shared?

"Are electric vehicles greener? The short answer is yes — but their full green potential is still MANY YEARS AWAY."

"A study from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Energy Initiative found that the battery and fuel production for an EV generates higher emissions than the manufacturing of an automobile."

Name calling doesn't make you smarter.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+39online now  13
Image(s) inside May 26 - Target loses $9B in week following boycott calls for LGBTQ-fr..
196 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-18online now  12
What’s the most expensive sneakers you’ve ever bought
63 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  9
May 26 - Toddler, 2, jailed for life in North Korea after parents found with a..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  7
5/27........wwf night of champions blood money edition
811 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy