Mastermind group.

most viewed right now
+21  122
126 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+113  97
122 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 3 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 days ago '08        #51
QMinati 
space
space
space
$546 | Props total: 278 278
 Amadu said
Hey bro, how do you sell products online? I'm really interested in being a digital nomad also. I just launched my first product on Amazon maybe you have some game you can share.
i got so much i could share, i honestly feel like i could give anybody a blueprint to success online, but the reality is that if you wanted to do it, it would have to be something you focus on and stick to as a long term goal.

What i do is create designs to sell, i have no history whatsoever as a designer, i just started watching youtube videos and slowly figured it all out.

Print on Demand is my industry, it includes clothing, wall art, kitchenware and low content books, all free of charge to upload and very little start up costs.

If you are a writer, you should sell books on KDP, very realistic way to make a great living with no boss...

there really is no way to give you all the info you need, so if you are interested just start by googling Print on Demand and start there. Just don't pay for any services or courses, they are just taking free info and charging for it...

but i have to reiterate that this is not an overnight money maker, the stuff you upload today may not make you money until 3 months from now. But it is a real guarantee of income if you are the type that can stick to something without quitting...

Not to mention that if you can make money online, you can travel to a place like Chiang Mai in Thailand and get a beatiful one bedroom with internet for $500 a month.

Most people dont know that traveling takes about half the money you spend monthly living in the USA

2 days ago '15        #52
Amadu 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,360 | Props total: 2545 2545
 QMinati said
i got so much i could share, i honestly feel like i could give anybody a blueprint to success online, but the reality is that if you wanted to do it, it would have to be something you focus on and stick to as a long term goal.

What i do is create designs to sell, i have no history whatsoever as a designer, i just started watching youtube videos and slowly figured it all out.

Print on Demand is my industry, it includes clothing, wall art, kitchenware and low content books, all free of charge to upload and very little start up costs.

If you are a writer, you should sell books on KDP, very realistic way to make a great living with no boss...

there really is no way to give you all the info you need, so if you are interested just start by googling Print on Demand and start there. Just don't pay for any services or courses, they are just taking free info and charging for it...

but i have to reiterate that this is not an overnight money maker, the stuff you upload today may not make you money until 3 months from now. But it is a real guarantee of income if you are the type that can stick to something without quitting...

Not to mention that if you can make money online, you can travel to a place like Chiang Mai in Thailand and get a beatiful one bedroom with internet for $500 a month.

Most people dont know that traveling takes about half the money you spend monthly living in the USA
That's what's up I admire your persistence and dedication, but I'm trying to stick to one thing at a time until I get more established and then I can look for more streams of income. Right now i wanna stick to selling a product and see how it goes.
Question tho, do you sell on your website or use other platforms also? How do you advertise and get traffic?

1 day ago '08        #53
QMinati 
space
space
space
$546 | Props total: 278 278
 Amadu said
That's what's up I admire your persistence and dedication, but I'm trying to stick to one thing at a time until I get more established and then I can look for more streams of income. Right now i wanna stick to selling a product and see how it goes.
Question tho, do you sell on your website or use other platforms also? How do you advertise and get traffic?
Nah i admire anybody who can put their faith in one product though, i tried that years ago and it didnt work out for me. It made me feel stuck waiting around for people to buy one thing... thats why i love POD, you can make thousands of products and find what sticks and then go deeper into those.

No ads, just the right keywords, you have to research your product. I use helium10 monthly subscription. its expensive but it gives you the info you need to choose what products to sell, once you know what people are searching for you then create it and pick the keywords that those products are ranking for and get those organic sales.

Amazon is the biggest platform the world has ever seen and after years of being in this game i cant understand any business that doesnt utilize amazon... you dont need any ads if you just pick strong keywords. SEO picks up heavily after a while... ive had products that didnt sell for months that went on to sell like crazy afterwards. I use etsy and ebay as well but they make pennies compared to Amazon. Amazon is an endless pit of opportunity and i am selling products there right now with no competition. Ultimately i will have my own website, but for now, im just growing my amazon business because its bringing in the most money. I am no longer interested in spending money to make money, i now invest time to make pure profit and im addicted to this method.

EDIT: Secret Tip: If you use Amazon Sellers Pro account, sign up for the program called Amazon Handmade, its their realtively unknown version of etsy... but if you sign up, they will wave the $40 monthly pro sellers fee even if you never use the handmade program.

My way is not the only way of doing things though... there are plenty of people who private label and succeed with ads.... but ive always been the unlucky type, so i took the more guaranteed route and went wide with products to find the niche that works. Its called proof of concept, a lot less guess work. A lot more work in general but it pays off. Thats the main part about this game is that it is a lot of work, but one of the shirts i sell say s I'd rather hustle 24/7 than slave 9 to 5... and thats my bottom line.. all i do is work, but i can stop at any moment and spend a nice night smokin weed with s*xy bi*ch or two, get some morning head and get right back to work with the palm trees outside my window.

nothing beats a location independent lifestyle, NOTHING...

Last edited by QMinati; Yesterday at 07:45 AM..

9 hrs ago '15        #54
Amadu 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,360 | Props total: 2545 2545
 QMinati said
Nah i admire anybody who can put their faith in one product though, i tried that years ago and it didnt work out for me. It made me feel stuck waiting around for people to buy one thing... thats why i love POD, you can make thousands of products and find what sticks and then go deeper into those.

No ads, just the right keywords, you have to research your product. I use helium10 monthly subscription. its expensive but it gives you the info you need to choose what products to sell, once you know what people are searching for you then create it and pick the keywords that those products are ranking for and get those organic sales.

Amazon is the biggest platform the world has ever seen and after years of being in this game i cant understand any business that doesnt utilize amazon... you dont need any ads if you just pick strong keywords. SEO picks up heavily after a while... ive had products that didnt sell for months that went on to sell like crazy afterwards. I use etsy and ebay as well but they make pennies compared to Amazon. Amazon is an endless pit of opportunity and i am selling products there right now with no competition. Ultimately i will have my own website, but for now, im just growing my amazon business because its bringing in the most money. I am no longer interested in spending money to make money, i now invest time to make pure profit and im addicted to this method.

EDIT: Secret Tip: If you use Amazon Sellers Pro account, sign up for the program called Amazon Handmade, its their realtively unknown version of etsy... but if you sign up, they will wave the $40 monthly pro sellers fee even if you never use the handmade program.

My way is not the only way of doing things though... there are plenty of people who private label and succeed with ads.... but ive always been the unlucky type, so i took the more guaranteed route and went wide with products to find the niche that works. Its called proof of concept, a lot less guess work. A lot more work in general but it pays off. Thats the main part about this game is that it is a lot of work, but one of the shirts i sell say s I'd rather hustle 24/7 than slave 9 to 5... and thats my bottom line.. all i do is work, but i can stop at any moment and spend a nice night smokin weed with s*xy bi*ch or two, get some morning head and get right back to work with the palm trees outside my window.

nothing beats a location independent lifestyle, NOTHING...

Good looks on the tip on amazon handmade I will try that out. Do you know about facebook ads or google ads, i feel like those are great to learn for marketing

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+41online now  39
Image(s) inside Dubai Visitor
46 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  36
Video inside Cardi B responds to people saying she's not black because she speaks Sp..
528 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside Grant Cardone: Buying Your House is One of the Dumbest Investments You ..
79 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  17
Article inside NYPD: Demond Amofah aka Etika has been found deceased
223 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy