NBA 2K20 Has a BIG PROBLEM - Why You Should Wait To Pre-Order

most viewed right now
+21  122
126 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+113  97
122 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 day ago '04        #101
Mike T 178 heat pts178
space
space
$17,241 | Props total: 32737 32737
 Kingz2 said
They definitely need some type of competition. I stop shooting for 99 once myplayer hit 95 that’s it for me there’s no point in going any further.

Dude is right there’s no incentive to keep playing cuz you just start over the next game
I cant transfer my character..wtf
+1   

1 day ago '12        #102
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 1675 1675
 #JewLife said
lockdown defenders alone ruined this 2k. Competitive pro am isn’t even about running 5 out or real offenses anymore since people are scared of the lockdown. It’s literally pick and roll while holding L2 and going left and right till someone’s open.

Park is trash, too much based on the animations you get and not who can actually play defense. I miss 2k17 where defense was actually a skill. You could build your player how you wanted, not boxed in by the double archetypes.

Oh and a lot of y’all need to learn the VC & badge glitch I make 45-50k a day from doing absolutely nothing
n*gga that 5 out sh*t was fake af last year lol . ppl would just spam crossovers @ the top of the key for the whole possession to get a ankle breaker animation or make u collapse lmao . I agree with the rest of your statement tho .
+1   

1 day ago '12        #103
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 1675 1675
 Tony Franks said
What can you gain from waiting until the day of release?

I used to get discounts in preorders through amazon. Not sure if they still rocking like that. But if a preorder gets me a free poster/early access/or $5 off, then why wait?

Unless it was a game you were gonna wait for a discount or player reviews for

I can tell you now, I will most likely preorder Links Awakening, cuz i know im not waiting for a price drop and i know its gonna be dope.
It was a extra 40 to pre order 2k this year lmao
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+41online now  39
Image(s) inside Dubai Visitor
46 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  36
Video inside Cardi B responds to people saying she's not black because she speaks Sp..
528 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside Grant Cardone: Buying Your House is One of the Dumbest Investments You ..
79 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  17
Article inside NYPD: Demond Amofah aka Etika has been found deceased
223 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy