This is what living paycheck to paycheck looks like

most viewed right now
+22  141
129 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+120  87
125 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 4 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 weeks ago '15        #126
edub911 
space
space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 2292 2292
 naledgestate said
Budget fam and cut unnecessary expenses.

sh*t, you making way more money than I did when i was 21.

Make sure youre putting money into your 401k or if your employer doesnt offer one, put money into a traditional IRA.

For awhile i missed out on my employer's 403B. They match 3% of my contribution which means theyre giving me free money. I contribute 10% plus the 3% from my employer.

Set goals and try and stick to them. I wish i had somebody to tell me this sh*t when i was younger about the whole money game.

I would have been 5 years ahead of the game now.

#blackexcellence
Thanks man I needed this sh*t fr Ima look into it
+2   

4 weeks ago '12        #127
OG Leno317 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,417 | Props total: 2886 2886
 datVAkid said
Hoping to pay off my loans by Jan 20th... trying to be in a house by valentines day
I feel you on those loans bro. Iím paying off as much debt as possible before I even start negotiating on a house.

4 weeks ago '18        #128
dinono10 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$410 | Props total: 1003 1003
Paid off student loan by march. Done in 3 months.

Inesvt in vanguard every month. Overpay morgage.

Listening to dave ramsey did help and obviously be disciplined.
+2   

4 weeks ago '06        #129
datVAkid 45 heat pts45
space
space
$18,541 | Props total: 13582 13582
 OG Leno317 said
I feel you on those loans bro. Iím paying off as much debt as possible before I even start negotiating on a house.
Talk to a lender man. If u are 91+ or more data from starting, talk to lenders on preapprovals and first time home buyers program.

They'll tell u what to focus on and where you stand. Then you got a goal in site and it's only up from there.
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #130
Tastemaker331 82 heat pts82
space
space
$42,904 | Props total: 24099 24099
 Doncamo said
n*ggas would rather be barely making it. SAD
A lot of cats aren’t built to make it

DAHNIC said
Slow and Steady...Spend it while you alive cuz you can't take it wit you Famz...ijs...

But you can pass it on to your kids
+5   

3 weeks ago '06        #131
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,992 | Props total: 8534 8534
It's keeping up with the joneses.
+1   

3 weeks ago '07        #132
Monroe200 
space
space
space
$730 | Props total: 349 349
Sometimes you gotta go in cheap mode. Keep a fresh cut and some nice cologne get a nice bottle off Ebay under 50. But cut expenses anything you paying subscription cancel . Pay off credit cards cause that interest you paying is k*lling you make an emergency fund for like at least 3 months. After paying off debt and building emergency funds set up Roth IRA and health savings account to max out. This will help during tax time. After building all that start learning investing. Some good financial books are richest man in Babylon, intelligent investor,millionaire next door, and money makeover. Some good financial podcasts paycheck and balances,listen money matters,journey to launch. Hope this helps out.
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #133
dinono10 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$410 | Props total: 1003 1003
 Monroe200 said
Sometimes you gotta go in cheap mode. Keep a fresh cut and some nice cologne get a nice bottle off Ebay under 50. But cut expenses anything you paying subscription cancel . Pay off credit cards cause that interest you paying is k*lling you make an emergency fund for like at least 3 months. After paying off debt and building emergency funds set up Roth IRA and health savings account to max out. This will help during tax time. After building all that start learning investing. Some good financial books are richest man in Babylon, intelligent investor,millionaire next door, and money makeover. Some good financial podcasts paycheck and balances,listen money matters,journey to launch. Hope this helps out.
Top advice here brah. Obviously a Dave Ramsey fan..Good looking out homie

5 days ago '15        #134
jharlem0500 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$6,247 | Props total: 11027 11027
 Smoking Mr Oct said
My boy saved up 20k and moved to Jamaica living stress free, this materialistic society is what's making people live check to check
Yes.

5 days ago '05        #135
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
$2,283 | Props total: 2471 2471
 DjCampaign803 said
I'm currently fu*ked up right now. Car repairs and switching jobs caught me at a bad time.. I start working for Frito Lay on Monday.

"One day you're up , next day you're down. As long as you stay the same, it'll come back around!"
I work at a location in Maryland. There's money to be made but forget having a work/life balance.
+1   

5 days ago '19        #136
DjCampaign803 
space
space
$46 | Props total: 196 196
 rotstreetz said
I work at a location in Maryland. There's money to be made but forget having a work/life balance.
I've been at it 3 weeks, picking in the warehouse. Slangin chips to get bread ain't bad
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+43online now  52
Image(s) inside Dubai Visitor
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  36
Video inside Cardi B responds to people saying she's not black because she speaks Sp..
528 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside Grant Cardone: Buying Your House is One of the Dumbest Investments You ..
79 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  9
Article inside NYPD: Demond Amofah aka Etika has been found deceased
223 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy