Dr Disrespect CANCELLED! Twitch account suspended, E3 pass revoked..illegal bathroom strm

most viewed right now
+20  145
123 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+111  105
121 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #101
Pretty Tone 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,196 | Props total: 23609 23609
 SharpenUrSword said
some people can watch it at work or are able to multitask in their job setting, similat to listening to the radio...i cant

but ill watch when im not gaming cause i dont really care about tv or movies all that much...the stream will get condensed into youtube vids you can check when u lay down in bed, or having a hot diahrrea...or you can just open up twitch and see the enitre stream and skip around if you want.

its pretty dope. he used to work on cod advanced warfare..he designed several of those maps.

1 week ago '06        #102
SharpenUrSword 8 heat pts
space
space
$12,380 | Props total: 7933 7933
 Pretty Tone said
yayyayyayaya

[video - click to view]

Last edited by SharpenUrSword; 06-16-2019 at 08:39 PM..
+2   

1 week ago '17        #103
Nosbig 1 heat pts
space
space
$792 | Props total: 1164 1164
Legally could he not just build a new pc if they serial number banned him and create a new email and a new account? What's the limit of these social media companies? They can ban the account but can they ban the person from making another account? As long as you don't violate terms on your new account I don't see how you can be banned?

1 week ago '11        #104
Anti 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,224 | Props total: 14677 14677
 Nosbig said
Legally could he not just build a new pc if they serial number banned him and create a new email and a new account? What's the limit of these social media companies? They can ban the account but can they ban the person from making another account? As long as you don't violate terms on your new account I don't see how you can be banned?
twitch could ban you for broadcasting a banned streamer on your channel via youtube.

1 week ago '17        #105
CityofChampions 84 heat pts84
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 9880 9880
 Nosbig said
They would know it's him and ban him. The price of fame. Yeah, if he's some little nobody then he could get away with it.

I know during GTA V YT. YT'ers were getting banned for cheating; tags, bots, etc. Then tried to comeback with new channels but your not allowed to have a YT channel if you ever had one banned. So as soon as somebody found out they would snitch and they were banned. Dudes were making videos and saying it's a family member uploading them not me.

6 days ago '06        #106
SharpenUrSword 8 heat pts
space
space
$12,380 | Props total: 7933 7933
im hoping hell be back tomorr

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  47
Video inside Cardi B responds to people saying she's not black because she speaks Sp..
527 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+40online now  46
Image(s) inside Dubai Visitor
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  34
Video inside Grant Cardone: Buying Your House is One of the Dumbest Investments You ..
79 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  14
Article inside NYPD: Demond Amofah aka Etika has been found deceased
223 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy