Looking For Investors

most viewed right now
+20  155
123 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+111  105
121 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 3 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '05        #26
pnoi89 18 heat pts18
space
space
$13,825 | Props total: 10571 10571
 Cartel Weekly said
bruh I never asked for money I asked for help with your city nicknames and ideas for other cities bruh i got plenty money and i talk to people up here the way they need to be talked to. I go to my people everyday and I can tell the different between hating or when something not working. If you dont like it explain to me why so i can see it from your point of view but if you just hating because you cant do it when you can if you tried but you dont want to so instead you hate then yes im going to get straight in that a*s no homo. You cant hurt my feelings but when you try I will hurt yours. but keep your 2 cents nothing on my site is that cheap like i said reread the thread i wanted people to help with names i dont need yall bumass 2 cents
Lol you did ask for "compensation" or "looking for investor" in your original post and thread title....

You asked what Boxden thought about the business and the product too and why...

Cartel Weekly said
On the site its over 200 different pieces in various colors with more being added everyday so please yall tell me what yall think? If you got suggestions for other cities names or anything like that drop it in there thread or pm. Im post some cities and yall tell me what yall think.

Much help would be appreciated and for your compensation when released you will get a free package for you city.
Instead, when you received responses you didn't like, you fired back with baseless personal attacks:

Cartel Weekly said
the same bum a*s said my shirt trash will pay $1000 for a white tee with supreme on it lmao its cool these are not for yall "weird" folks nothign in my closest has someone else name it LMAO

dont let that go over yall broke a*s heads
 Cartel Weekly said
its cool you cant afford it thats why you cant pay lol how about you makie something different better yet make something people will buy. Okay you buy nothing so plenmty of people do. Look buddy lmao i dont know you nor give a signle fu*k about you or what you think. What you saying my bestfriend says to me that everyday your sh*t wack bruh step it up then i be like yo sh*t wack step it up then we laugh and go spend some money. At the end of the day i could care less what bots on a site has to say like im really outside. Let me see yall clothing line, or yall jewelry store, or yall music studio or artist management office? Or yall real estate license must I go on because I have all those and im still not where I wanna be. So until yall are on my level i laugh do any of yall actually have a site a store some type of income. Cartelweekly.com
Do you prefer us to give you the Adrien Broner treatment and us to lie to you with what we genuinely thought about your business and work like you originally asked?
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #27
Cartel Weekly 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$639 | Props total: 1293 1293
 pnoi89 said
Lol you did ask for "compensation" or "looking for investor" in your original post and thread title....

You asked what Boxden thought about the business and the product too and why...

Instead, when you received responses you didn't like, you fired back with baseless personal attacks:

Do you prefer us to give you the Adrien Broner treatment and us to lie to you with what we genuinely thought about your business and work like you originally asked?
im looking at my paypal it says different but why would i get mad at words like i dont even know if yall are real people lmao so once again never asked for money investors as in helping me with names d*ck. I would never let anybody invest in my brand why because i built it from the ground up and when i get offered 1 billion i dont want to split it with no one else other than the gov lol naw but im good though i find this sh*t funny because i know i can get petty but why with people on the internet lol at the end of the day i have a store phiscally and online people come in and walk out with nothing all the time but then people come in a buy it out so to the told im talkin to you investing in to much of me and you need to invest in yaself so then people might can argue with you on what if your product hot or not lol. oh yeah you know you can invest with things other than money lmao like knowledge connects sh*t like that. If i wanted an investor i would go on shark tank not a message board go outside people

2 weeks ago '17        #28
space
space
you cant even read i said i would give you a free package for giving me names and tips for your city dumb a*s. lol you thought i said give me money and ill send you a free package you know how dumb you look

2 weeks ago '10        #29
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,897 | Props total: 2815 2815
 Cartel Weekly said
the same bum a*s said my shirt trash will pay $1000 for a white tee with supreme on it lmao its cool these are not for yall "weird" folks nothign in my closest has someone else name it LMAO

dont let that go over yall broke a*s heads
lmao, how many "weird" folks wear supreme tshirts

default tshirt a*s n*gga

trash a*s n*gga

go to cambodia and find your shirts selling there for 12 for $1 a*s n*gga

2 weeks ago '17        #30
space
space
 SandmanNyC said
lmao, how many "weird" folks wear supreme tshirts

default tshirt a*s n*gga

trash a*s n*gga

go to cambodia and find your shirts selling there for 12 for $1 a*s n*gga
your a white girl saying n*gga LMAO im done go get some money bum bi*ch you mad (cam voice)

2 weeks ago '10        #31
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,897 | Props total: 2815 2815
 Cartel Weekly said
your a white girl saying n*gga LMAO im done go get some money bum bi*ch you mad (cam voice)
all those comments b/c nobody likes your whack a*s shirts ahahahahahahahha

stay broke bi*ch

n*gga said he had 10 companies

we got fu*kin warren buffet selling tshirts on boxden hahahaahah

2 weeks ago '17        #32
space
space
 SandmanNyC said
all those comments b/c nobody likes your whack a*s shirts ahahahahahahahha

stay broke bi*ch

n*gga said he had 10 companies

we got fu*kin warren buffet selling tshirts on boxden hahahaahah
you still mad stop @ me bi*ch and go eat aids d*ck like your mother....

good day everyone I love you

if i didnt wanna stunt on dat homeless bi*ch i would show how much i made today lmao

1 week ago '06        #33
Sammyboi22 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,872 | Props total: 702 702
 Cartel Weekly said
its cool you cant afford it thats why you cant pay lol how about you makie something different better yet make something people will buy. Okay you buy nothing so plenmty of people do. Look buddy lmao i dont know you nor give a signle fu*k about you or what you think. What you saying my bestfriend says to me that everyday your sh*t wack bruh step it up then i be like yo sh*t wack step it up then we laugh and go spend some money. At the end of the day i could care less what bots on a site has to say like im really outside. Let me see yall clothing line, or yall jewelry store, or yall music studio or artist management office? Or yall real estate license must I go on because I have all those and im still not where I wanna be. So until yall are on my level i laugh do any of yall actually have a site a store some type of income. Cartelweekly.com
You sound like a fu*king clown. You realize that right? You say you don’t give a fu*k what we think when you asked our opinions and we told you. Grow up, learn to take constructive criticism. Or don’t and do your fu*king thing. Go “spend some money” which by the way is what a bunch of broke boys say when they are trying to stunt. I do just fine and a comfortable as fu*k money wise, just not gonna buy a whack a*s screen printed shirt that’s looks like a low budget boondocks skit.

1 week ago '11        #34
eliwood 147 heat pts147
space
space
$36,877 | Props total: 15087 15087
da fu*k going on in this thread
+1   

1 week ago '14        #35
King Maximus 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,518 | Props total: 4460 4460
No love for Washington State

The original Evergreen Chronic State

Seattle Sour Diesel

Spokronik

1 week ago '14        #36
King Maximus 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,518 | Props total: 4460 4460
 eliwood said

7 days ago '17        #37
Hex 
space
space
$910 | Props total: 2394 2394
 eliwood said
Any other section this sh*t would be doing numbers.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  47
Video inside Cardi B responds to people saying she's not black because she speaks Sp..
527 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+40online now  46
Image(s) inside Dubai Visitor
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  34
Video inside Grant Cardone: Buying Your House is One of the Dumbest Investments You ..
79 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  14
Article inside NYPD: Demond Amofah aka Etika has been found deceased
223 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy