Sipp DPS: GD threatens Law

most viewed right now
+16  137
113 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+108  102
117 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '19        #1
387 page views
11 comments

SippBack662 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$52 | Props total: 99 99
Sipp DPS: GD threatens Law

By Therese Apel | June 13, 2019 at 9:55 PM CDT - Updated June 14 at 9:54 AM
JACKSON, Miss. (WLBT) - The Mississippi Department of Public Safety released a bulletin to law enforcement on Thursday evening warning of a threat against all law enforcement by the Gangster Disciples street gang.

Twenty-year-old Brandon Webber was shot by U.S. Marshals in Memphis after ramming their vehicles with his several times and then stepping out of his car with a weapon, officials said Thursday morning. This kicked off violent protests in which the crowd threw rocks, bottles, and chunks of cement at police on the scene, injuring dozens of officers and two journalists.

According to DPS, Webber's father made the threat against law enforcement Wednesday night, calling for retaliation for the death of his son. The threats are considered to be against all law enforcement, but especially the Marshals. Information from informants to DPS and to the Mississippi a*sociation of Gang Investigators indicate that the gang has threatened to k*ll a Marshal to even the score.

"We received credible intelligence that a threat had been issued on law enforcement pursuant to the events that occurred in the city of Memphis last evening," said DPS Commissioner Marshall Fisher. "I felt it was necessary to get that information out to law enforcement."

visit this link https://www.wlbt.com/2019 .. lice-officers/

imageimageimage
+1   

11 comments for "Sipp DPS: GD threatens Law"

2 weeks ago '13        #2
jjwms33 
space
space
space
$407 | Props total: 1248 1248
There a lot of GDs in Miss. Lot of people from MS use to migrate to Chicago. Jack town especially. With that being said I think this is bullsh*t. Sound like some sh*t in a movie. They probably just want a reason to arrest and profile in the city.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #3
PeeKwod 
space
space
$2,031 | Props total: 3425 3425
I doubt it. Shooting cops is very bad for business.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #4
OPBADAZZ337 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$349 | Props total: 657 657
We’re not Gangster Disciples, we’re Growth and Development 720 not 360
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #5
SippBack662 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 jjwms33 said
There a lot of GDs in Miss. Lot of people from MS use to migrate to Chicago. Jack town especially. With that being said I think this is bullsh*t. Sound like some sh*t in a movie. They probably just want a reason to arrest and profile in the city.
This occurred before with the VLs.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #6
space
space
space
 OPBADAZZ337 said
We’re not Gangster Disciples, we’re Growth and Development 720 not 360
I'll say this in no offense , got cuzzos on that concept, some of y'all membership ain't on that 720. Or using it as a facade.
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #7
jjwms33 
space
space
space
 SippBack662 said
This occurred before with the VLs.
What do u mean?

2 weeks ago '19        #8
space
space
space
 jjwms33 said
What do u mean?
A similar situation happen last year , dps issued an alert for all L.E due to a VL in the Boot state or delta got k*lled or harmed excessively.
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #9
jjwms33 
space
space
space
Damn... Thanks for the info. I be trying to keep up with stuff like this. I feel they trying to urn this sh*t into a prison camp. Trying to find every excuse to put people in chains and under watch.

1 week ago '19        #10
space
space
space
 jjwms33 said
Damn... Thanks for the info. I be trying to keep up with stuff like this. I feel they trying to urn this sh*t into a prison camp. Trying to find every excuse to put people in chains and under watch.
Actions & reactions bro.
+2   

1 week ago '18        #11
OPBADAZZ337 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$349 | Props total: 657 657
 SippBack662 said
I'll say this in no offense , got cuzzos on that concept, some of y'all membership ain't on that 720. Or using it as a facade.
They on that concept in Mississippi also

1 week ago '19        #12
space
space
space
 OPBADAZZ337 said
They on that concept in Mississippi also
Only some, not all.

Home      

most viewed right now
+40online now  55
Image(s) inside Dubai Visitor
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  51
Video inside Cardi B responds to people saying she's not black because she speaks Sp..
522 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  34
Video inside Grant Cardone: Buying Your House is One of the Dumbest Investments You ..
76 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  10
Article inside NYPD: Demond Amofah aka Etika has been found deceased
223 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy