What would you do with 200k cash?

most viewed right now
105 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+104  100
117 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 7 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '04        #76
atruedsgb 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,836 | Props total: 2021 2021
Pay off any high-interest debt.
Buy Amazon stock.

1 month ago '06        #77
illstate11 
space
space
$2,303 | Props total: 270 270
Open a low risk brokerage account while you figure out what you wanna do.

200,000 at a sh*tty low estimate of 4 percent a year is still an extra 8,000 a year for not doing sh*t but opening an account. Imagine a good year like so far i think my account up 13 percent. Your 200,000 would be up 26k depending on what you pick.

Walk into a fidelity office or charles schwab. They give that knowledge but up to you to decide. Plenty of good low fee accounts out there.

Good and bad years but this sh*t a marathon.
+1   

1 month ago '08        #78
606robin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,108 | Props total: 7027 7027
 cal classick said
Pay off my students loans, get my bmw & figure out how to invest da rest so my money can multiply.
You arenít ever gonna figure out investing, with the cop a Beamer after paying off a liability.
+1   

1 month ago '10        #79
datguyjr 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 2275 2275
 iAM2 said
i think its pretty obvious every opinion in this thread never had, touched, or even seen 200k. which is quite common and understandable.

my thing is that op (and everybody that kicked in "advice") definitely dont have 200k and if you did you definitely wouldnt come here for advice. who is going to achieve that level of success and turn around and ask people who have never achieved success for advice on how to be successful. and i know what your thinking maybe i got lucky and caught a settlement or something and if that is the case you spent that 200k before you even got it cause people here dont even understand how money works or how to use $2,000 let alone $200,000 worth of liquid money

just another day on bx where bx n*ggas stay exposing theirselves
Dude stfu, I didn't post this to prove sh!t to you or anyone else so believe what you want lame.

1 month ago '06        #80
UrZTrulY-KINg 13 heat pts13
space
space
$948 | Props total: 503 503
 datguyjr said
Dude stfu, I didn't post this to prove sh!t to you or anyone else so believe what you want lame.
But on another note what kinda lick u hit

1 month ago '10        #81
datguyjr 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 UrZTrulY-KINg said
Settlement
+3   

1 month ago '04        #82
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,847 | Props total: 477 477
 eazy253 said
become a landlord
Thus creating passive income aka mailbox money!
+1   

1 month ago '16        #83
Knucklez 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,737 | Props total: 23818 23818
 NcAlien said
Nothing exciting, just pay debt and set away the remaining funds in a Vanguard and look forward to the time that I saved myself from having to work.
In a scenario where you have no debt.

1 month ago '16        #84
Knucklez 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 UrZTrulY-KINg said
If you in the city and you got a decent network there's construction companies you could front bread and get money at the end of the project plus a share of the profit but dont go too heavy unless you know them and got plans to recoup if they move funny

You can also buy a few Camry's give them to an uber base and collect off that every week anyone dont pay car get towed right back to you

Summer time parties be popular too but it's a cut throat and grimy business and if u ain't get ur feet wet before I dont reccomend it

These are a few legit joints if u put it on a pack you gotta move accordingly
you legit droppin jewels out here i didnt know any of these. How do the summer parties work? Im guessing you would need to have a huge social circle to set parties up. you talkin house parties or something else?

1 month ago '16        #85
Knucklez 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 illstate11 said
Open a low risk brokerage account while you figure out what you wanna do.

200,000 at a sh*tty low estimate of 4 percent a year is still an extra 8,000 a year for not doing sh*t but opening an account. Imagine a good year like so far i think my account up 13 percent. Your 200,000 would be up 26k depending on what you pick.

Walk into a fidelity office or charles schwab. They give that knowledge but up to you to decide. Plenty of good low fee accounts out there.

Good and bad years but this sh*t a marathon.
Edit: looked into it to find out what it was

with a brokerage account do you have to buy the stocks you invest through them or do they buy them for you?

Last edited by Knucklez; 05-27-2019 at 12:52 AM..

1 month ago '06        #86
UrZTrulY-KINg 13 heat pts13
space
space
$948 | Props total: 503 503
 Knucklez said
you legit droppin jewels out here i didnt know any of these. How do the summer parties work? Im guessing you would need to have a huge social circle to set parties up. you talkin house parties or something else?
theres a need for a decent few people in your circles that are about that life that put u in touch with reliable promoters
i just say summer but nyc is all year long but in the summer the tourist money a lil heavier and ppl moving from one spot to the next in one night compared to the colder nights
theres day parties that be invite only on some brunch sh*t in restaurants that dont open for lunch then theres the boat parties that be for a few hours on the hudson then theres the roof parties if you going lower end(also could be higher end just depends where ya at)

keep security tight and pay them well

have a few females that are about that action and theres also bottle girls that if you get for a one night job can pack a spot with a few days notice they be worth the money but like I said its cut throat one summer its all yours and next its not or one month you on fire and the next ur sh*t dead

ppl dont pay promoters ppl dont get top shelf ppl dont follow thru ppl dip with your list ppl dont pay tabs ppl let trouble in knowing they trouble from the jump ppl try to short the money thats suppose to be collected ppl sabotage sh*t ppl get police involved and thats just a lil bit you dealing with all types of feens in this sh*t

and finally ya music gotta be on point a dude should be able to read the crowd hiphop house pop whatever need to be on deck if it aint its a wrap

if your bread a lil short and you wanna get ur feet wet offer to be their hookah supplier and get a feel for the scene learn the hookah sh*t well it aint hard and just roll with the punches dont give up on it quick cuz they eat ppl alive and spit them out like its nothing
+1   

1 month ago '06        #87
illstate11 
space
space
$2,303 | Props total: 270 270
 Knucklez said
Edit: looked into it to find out what it was

with a brokerage account do you have to buy the stocks you invest through them or do they buy them for you?
Check out the FAQ on any of their sites. You can actively pick your own or pick certaind funds that have a mix of everything or have a bot or person manage it. I like bots, less fees for the people. They even have risk levels based on your comfort - aggresive for higher returns but higher risk more volatile or fund that is conservative but wont provide much more than 2 to 3 or maybe 4 percent.

200,000 is a nice fu*kin start. Whatever you do dont fu*k it up. Money problems easy to get into, hard to get out of.

1 month ago '09        #88
iAM2 2 heat pts
space
space
$735 | Props total: 1566 1566
 datguyjr said
 iAM2 said
i think its pretty obvious every opinion in this thread never had, touched, or even seen 200k. which is quite common and understandable.

my thing is that op (and everybody that kicked in "advice") definitely dont have 200k and if you did you definitely wouldnt come here for advice. who is going to achieve that level of success and turn around and ask people who have never achieved success for advice on how to be successful. and i know what your thinking maybe i got lucky and caught a settlement or something and if that is the case you spent that 200k before you even got it cause people here dont even understand how money works or how to use $2,000 let alone $200,000 worth of liquid money

just another day on bx where bx n*ggas stay exposing theirselves

UrZTrulY-KINg said
 datguyjr said
Settlement
lol.. come on my n*gga and you wanna send e-slaps? asking boxden what to do with $200k is like asking a blind man which way is north. just be happy w your 200 and enjoy that sh*t. you aint a boss youre an employee my n*gga know your place. and its okay most people like to clock in, be a*signed responsibilities, and clock out. just dont act like youre any type of a boss or entrepreneur cause you got a lil luck and a windfall. that money dont mean sh*t. if anything start small.. maybe ask what would you do with $100 cause other than that all these n*ggas could tell you how to do a whole bunch of sh*t that they aint ever did

4 weeks ago '09        #89
iAM2 2 heat pts
space
space
$735 | Props total: 1566 1566
 dhead_txn said
Speak for yourself. I am the Vice President of a commercial real estate investment company.

I have been on this site since 2008 and know lots of guys who were just kids back then who are now successful
bro.. first of all , fu*k ya title. it dont mean sh*t , its fancy word to make an employee feel special.

second, this is my second account which was made in 09 so ive been a member of boxden just as long as anybody else here

third, success is a subjective term but good for you

so i say all that to say: are you saying anything?

4 weeks ago '10        #90
datguyjr 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 iAM2 said
lol.. come on my n*gga and you wanna send e-slaps? asking boxden what to do with $200k is like asking a blind man which way is north. just be happy w your 200 and enjoy that sh*t. you aint a boss youre an employee my n*gga know your place. and its okay most people like to clock in, be a*signed responsibilities, and clock out. just dont act like youre any type of a boss or entrepreneur cause you got a lil luck and a windfall. that money dont mean sh*t. if anything start small.. maybe ask what would you do with $100 cause other than that all these n*ggas could tell you how to do a whole bunch of sh*t that they aint ever did
When did I claim to be anything you mentioned in your long as post? you seem emotional and bothered but that's your problem, I'm done responding lame.

4 weeks ago '08        #91
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 1906 1906
 FrankAndBeans said
Buy rental properties, tax deeds, and adjudicated lots.
I always thought if you were ever to hit the lotto buying rental properties would be the best way to maintain wealth and create passive income but what are tax deeds? Iím

4 weeks ago '05        #92
cluckaluck 252 heat pts252
space
space
$15,147 | Props total: 15963 15963
bitcoin, and rental properties

3 weeks ago '15        #93
Johnny Cinco 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$6,147 | Props total: 10061 10061
 Tastemaker331 said
Trailer park business

My mentor was making over $60K (before expenses) monthly renting out to section 8 tenants
calling another n*gga ya mentor is like calling him daddy

3 weeks ago '06        #94
iNSPiRED4fR33 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 353 353
Bitcoin.
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #95
Tastemaker331 82 heat pts82
space
space
$42,904 | Props total: 24097 24097
 Johnny Cinco said
calling another n*gga ya mentor is like calling him daddy
Harlem jive talk

3 weeks ago '17        #96
arms 23 heat pts23
space
space
$1,501 | Props total: 6920 6920
 iNSPiRED4fR33 said
Bitcoin.
Gang
+1   

3 weeks ago '15        #97
Veggie Burgers 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,882 | Props total: 8412 8412
Save half
Donate 10%
Pay off debts (about 40G)
Give my mom 10
Pay rent for a year
Invest 10
Go on vacation with the rest (5k)

3 weeks ago '08        #98
koopa24 
space
space
space
$443 | Props total: 426 426
Come up to CT buy a foreclosures and start flipping properties. 20k all you need. Tax and fees included. Keep 80 for fixing and invest the other 100k
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+40online now  55
Image(s) inside Dubai Visitor
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  51
Video inside Cardi B responds to people saying she's not black because she speaks Sp..
522 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  34
Video inside Grant Cardone: Buying Your House is One of the Dumbest Investments You ..
76 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  10
Article inside NYPD: Demond Amofah aka Etika has been found deceased
223 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy