ESG Funds

most viewed right now
+22  140
129 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+120  93
125 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 3 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '07        #1
6664 page views
0 comments

DoctorNBA 64 heat pts64
space
space
$7,794 | Props total: 6839 6839
ESG Funds

Does anyone have any experience with ESG funds? I noticed Vanguard just released a new ESG Select Stock Fund (VEIGX). Its something I could probably use to diversify my portfolio.

For those of you who dont know, ESG funds are kinda like a fund for clean companies. Those who are environmentally friendly, employee friendly, and socially conscious. They are thought to be more forward thinking. But does the dollar signs tend to follow is all I really care about?

Product summary
This actively-managed fund seeks to invest in global mid- and large-cap companies with high financial productivity and leading environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices. The fund’s advisor will conduct proprietary investment and ESG research to construct a highly selective stock portfolio, representing 40 to 50 stocks that will be owned for an extended time period. Additionally, the advisor will engage with company management and vote proxies. An investor who seeks exposure to companies with leading ESG practices may wish to consider this fund. The fund may not be ideal for ESG investors seeking to exclude particular sectors or companies because, at times, the fund may be invested in companies that would be excluded by other ESG approaches.

[pic - click to view]

https://investor.vanguard .. overview/veigx

0 comments for "ESG Funds"

Home      

most viewed right now
+41online now  43
Image(s) inside Dubai Visitor
46 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  38
Video inside Cardi B responds to people saying she's not black because she speaks Sp..
528 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside Grant Cardone: Buying Your House is One of the Dumbest Investments You ..
79 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  14
Article inside NYPD: Demond Amofah aka Etika has been found deceased
223 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy