Sony Admits they ain't sh-t, while Xbox touts Huge announcements to come!

view more...

section   (4 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 days ago '07        #201
Jumbo Rondo 64 heat pts64
space
space
$26,684 | Props total: 27776 27776
 BlackjesuS said
I'm calling you a fanboy because you expected something from ms on the gaming front....this was e3 2015-6-7-8 all over again...and honestly....you got crackdown preordered?
Crackdown will be on gamepass no need to preorder

2 days ago '18        #202
BlackjesuS 
space
space
space
$135 | Props total: 111 111
 Jumbo Rondo said
Crackdown will be on gamepass no need to preorder

Well they are practically giving game pass away....should tell you something

2 days ago '08        #203
BRonin357 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,440 | Props total: 2477 2477
 Deuce2416 said
XBox appreciation but “Sony” is literally the first word in the thread title
Just because Sony is the first word in the title doesn't mean sh*t. I guess none of you dumb cucks read the full title or can't read it, either way, you played ya self.

Thread title "Sony admits they ain't sh*t", but but Sony is the first word so it means its a good thread about Sony.

2 days ago '07        #204
space
space
 BlackjesuS said
Yeah that it’s a good deal.

2 days ago '04        #205
Ra-da-god 32 heat pts32
space
space
$12,727 | Props total: 3037 3037
 BlackjesuS said
I'm calling you a fanboy because you expected something from ms on the gaming front....
n*gga SHOW ME where I said I expected anything from this show infact I'm pretty sure I said the complete opposite.....

Ra-da-god said
I dont really "expect" anything at this point...but there are some things I'd like to see
and in that same post I even said

Ra-da-god said
the generation is over, round this time my attention shifts to all the big 3rd party games which like I said earlier will all be bought on Xbox unless its some sh*t I a.ssociate with Playstation
what you got mixed up is me saying that since we know they aren't going to show Fable, Gears, Halo or anything from the 5 studios im interested in what they could show us never did I said "awe sh*t they bout to show us all new exclusives"

my n*gga having interest or showing excitment towards something doesn't mean expectation you n*ggas on here be buggin when it comes to these video games, its like yall take sh*t out of context just so you can pull people into this Xbox vs playstation vs pc bullsh*t I dont get into all that, I'm neutral b its all good though

BlackjesuS said
this was e3 2015-6-7-8 all over again...and honestly....you got crackdown preordered?
nah, like why? when the game comes out if the reviews are acceptable I'll go buy it if not I got gamepass and I'll just play then delete when I'm done.

Last edited by Ra-da-god; Yesterday at 03:27 AM..

1 day ago '18        #206
BlackjesuS 
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
n*gga SHOW ME where I said I expected anything from this show infact I'm pretty sure I said the complete opposite.....

and in that same post I even said

what you got mixed up is me saying that since we know they aren't going to show Fable, Gears, Halo or anything from the 5 studios im interested in what they could show us never did I said "awe sh*t they bout to show us all new exclusives"

my n*gga having interest or showing excitment towards something doesn't mean expectation you n*ggas on here be buggin when it comes to these video games, its like yall take sh*t out of context just so you can pull people into this Xbox vs playstation vs pc bullsh*t I dont get into all that, I'm neutral b its all good though

nah, like why? when the game comes out if the reviews are acceptable I'll go buy it if not I got gamepass and I'll just play then delete when I'm done.

Great recap...why watch the show if you were not expecting anything...

1 day ago '05        #207
Krazie 136 heat pts136
space
space
$47,508 | Props total: 24918 24918
 BlackjesuS said
That that's how subscription models pull you in and get you as a regular paying subscriber? It's pretty basic stuff. Why do you think services like Netflix "give away" a first free month? Take some time to think about it if you need to.

1 day ago '18        #208
Blaffy 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 12452 12452
The stream is here from yesterday

1 day ago '18        #209
BlackjesuS 
space
space
space
 Krazie said
That that's how subscription models pull you in and get you as a regular paying subscriber? It's pretty basic stuff. Why do you think services like Netflix "give away" a first free month? Take some time to think about it if you need to.

Netflix gives first month away to new customers and has a mass appeal as it works on multiple formats...game pass is specifically for Xbox gamers frequently on sale for $1 a month and it's subscriptions are stackable...much like how Xbox live retail is 60/yr but it's often $35 or less....how often you see psn/psnow or Netflix offer a discount for a current customer

Took an extra second to think as well...basic supply and demand pricing

Last edited by BlackjesuS; Yesterday at 11:56 AM..

1 day ago '18        #210
BlackjesuS 
space
space
space
 Krazie said
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-pass/CFQ7TTC0K6L8/0001?ranMID=24542&ranEAID=lw9MynSeamY&ranSiteID=lw 9MynSeamY-vy04lps3xZaO8PWOKUOJ1Q&epi=lw9MynSeamY-vy04lps3xZaO8PWOKUOJ1Q&irgwc=1&OCID=AID681541_aff_ 7593_1243925&tduid=%28ir__kdwthgkxlw2kvnl2cbqoppnq zu2xkbrbjggl1p3k00%29%287593%29%281243925%29%28lw9 MynSeamY-vy04lps3xZaO8PWOKUOJ1Q%29%28%29&irclickid=_kdwthgk xlw2kvnl2cbqoppnqzu2xkbrbjggl1p3k00&activetab=pivo t%3Aoverviewtab

Don't delay...special 90% off pricing ...limited time 59 days left

1 day ago '05        #211
Krazie 136 heat pts136
space
space
$47,508 | Props total: 24918 24918
 BlackjesuS said
Netflix gives first month away to new customers and has a mass appeal as it works on multiple formats...game pass is specifically for Xbox gamers frequently on sale for $1 a month and it's subscriptions are stackable...much like how Xbox live retail is 60/yr but it's often $35 or less....how often you see psn/psnow or Netflix offer a discount for a current customer

Took an extra second to think as well...basic supply and demand pricing
Supply and demand pricing for a literal unlimited supply of digital subscriptions

Nevermind, man. Continue on.

1 day ago '04        #212
Ra-da-god 32 heat pts32
space
space
 Krazie said
Supply and demand pricing for a literal unlimited supply of digital subscriptions

went right over his head

bro he just wants to argue with someone bro smh some of the cats on here are really dense, either that or he's a kid that prolly just got his first piece of gaming equipment

1 day ago '18        #213
BlackjesuS 
space
space
space
 Krazie said

Alright guy..unlimited supply keys...limited amount of key users.....
+1   

1 day ago '18        #214
BlackjesuS 
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
went right over his head

bro he just wants to argue with someone bro smh some of the cats on here are really dense, either that or he's a kid that prolly just got his first piece of gaming equipment
Xbox1 is starter equipment...I've been gaming since before paying to play online was a thing my son

1 day ago '12        #215
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$10,012 | Props total: 4637 4637
 BRonin357 said
Just because Sony is the first word in the title doesn't mean sh*t. I guess none of you dumb cucks read the full title or can't read it, either way, you played ya self.

Thread title "Sony admits they ain't sh*t", but but Sony is the first word so it means its a good thread about Sony.

My man, you were wondering why Sony people were in a Xbox appreciation thread. You were given evidence as to why, and even completed the statement that brought them in here... and yet... you still are confused. I mean...

1 day ago '04        #216
Ra-da-god 32 heat pts32
space
space
 BlackjesuS said
Xbox1 is starter equipment...I've been gaming since before paying to play online was a thing my son
then that makes this even more sad mah guy, that means you a grown a.ss man caught up in this console war/master race nonsense, do you tho champ, I mean we are in a game forum

it takes all kinds I guess

1 day ago '18        #217
BlackjesuS 
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
then that makes this even more sad mah guy, that means you a grown a.ss man caught up in this console war/master race nonsense, do you tho champ, I mean we are in a game forum

it takes all kinds I guess
Yea it's sunday...we chat about all types of bullsh*t...and I don't do instagram

1 day ago '11        #218
Da Truth23 109 heat pts109
space
space
$5,996 | Props total: 4845 4845
 Cant Read sh*t said
PS already has 100x more games than Xbox so they don't need to announce sh*t other than forza, Xbox hasn't had a decent exclusive in years now
And do y'all actually play these 100+ games?

1 day ago '07        #219
space
space
The $1 deal is only for people not currently subscribed and doesn’t stack, the best deal you can get right now is $30 for 6 months.

And game pass is doing quite well never thought I’d see someone hating on it cause Sony has a sh*tty games service that doesn’t go on sale
+1   

1 day ago '18        #220
BlackjesuS 
space
space
space
 Jumbo Rondo said
The $1 deal is only for people not currently subscribed and doesn’t stack, the best deal you can get right now is $30 for 6 months.

And game pass is doing quite well never thought I’d see someone hating on it cause Sony has a sh*tty games service that doesn’t go on sale

Hey ...enjoy crackdown 3 man..and gamepass where you can play subpar 1st party games on or before the release date

1 day ago '07        #221
space
space
 BlackjesuS said
Hey ...enjoy crackdown 3 man..and gamepass where you can play subpar 1st party games on or before the release date
I don’t even care about crackdown.

20 hrs ago '08        #222
BRonin357 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,440 | Props total: 2477 2477
 LicensedLegend said
My man, you were wondering why Sony people were in a Xbox appreciation thread. You were given evidence as to why, and even completed the statement that brought them in here... and yet... you still are confused. I mean...
So If I made a Thread called "Trump is a moron, Biden would've been a better candidate" you would have thought the thread was a Trump appreciation thread by your logic. I'm stunned at the idiocracy here from Sony fanboys. Please go back to school and try your hardest to pay attention and learn things you failed the first time to comprehend.

See fam, I comprehend that your a moron. This is an xbox appreciation thread that's sh*tting on Sony. But just because Sony is the first word, doesn't mean its a Sony appreciation thread or that Sony heads should come in here. Read people!

12 hrs ago '12        #223
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$10,012 | Props total: 4637 4637
 BRonin357 said
So If I made a Thread called "Trump is a moron, Biden would've been a better candidate" you would have thought the thread was a Trump appreciation thread by your logic. I'm stunned at the idiocracy here from Sony fanboys. Please go back to school and try your hardest to pay attention and learn things you failed the first time to comprehend.

See fam, I comprehend that your a moron. This is an xbox appreciation thread that's sh*tting on Sony. But just because Sony is the first word, doesn't mean its a Sony appreciation thread or that Sony heads should come in here. Read people!
Bruh, you are the only one calling this an appreciation thread. Anybody with common sense knows what the threads title purpose was and that it succeeded, but hey, do you.

9 hrs ago '17        #224
Cant Read Shit 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,367 | Props total: 10453 10453
so I don't see any new threads regarding crazy or even good announcements from this event I'm guessing this sh*t flopped as predicted?

@ apology accepted

will not read incoming struggle attempt to save face

1 hr ago '17        #225
Cant Read Shit 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,367 | Props total: 10453 10453
 BRonin357 said

ironic post since u seem to be the one lacking any sort of common sense

nobody called this a Sony appreciation thread.. u wondered why Sony fans were in an xbox thread and were given the obvious reason as to why

better question is why OP couldn't make an xbox appreciation thread without mentioning Sony seems like Sony got Xbox stanleys insecure this gen

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+35online now  46
Video inside Dude Explains How He Stayed With His Unfaithful Woman Only For Her To C..
154 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+75online now  36
Image(s) inside Vegan or are you still eating meat?
33 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+46online now  29
Gawd Damn!! 🤯🤯😵👉👉🍑🍗..
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+17online now  17
BOX Nicole "hoopz" alexander vs natalie d | full video of celebrity boxing ..
62 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+52online now  17
Video inside R Kelly doing R Kelly things again
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-38online now  16
So.. Tyler The Creator is Jaden Smith's Boyfriend
171 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
OT LaMelo Ball, Spire vs. La Lumiere Canceled Because Sta..
112 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Quando Rondo calls out Kevin Gates at his show. "pus*y Ass Nigga"
84 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy