Sep 14 - Murdaugh Family, Alex Murdaugh Paid hit man to kill him in botched hit.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 week ago '12        #76
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
Props total: 181751 181 K  Slaps total: 10597 10 K
 smokeytheblunt2 said
sh*ts really crazy when you think about it……..

up until the 80’s and 90’s most police departments had zero supervision or oversight unless they REALLY fu*ked up…….
And like someone else said this happens 1000000000x a year in America since police departments/forces are hyper localized.

People who revolt against federal oversight for police departments, and reform for law enforcement should see this case as an exact reason why that fed oversight/reform is needed for local law enforcement. This is a family of 4 and we can already identify 3-5 bodies they've caught and investigations were barely even allowed over the last 6 years.

And the corruption exists at every level, from that one doctor who ruled the one kids death a hit and run when it was obvious he had been beat to death in the head with a blunt object(One doctor even said he had what he thought was a gunshot wound - that doctor was then quickly fired off)

Systemic Corruption isn't just the police, or this family...its everyone inside of the system that helped cover this. From the ambulance drivers, to the cops, to the traffic teams that cleaned up the boat incident/fake hit & run and so on
+2   

1 week ago '17        #77
Thierry Henry 
Props total: 11139 11 K  Slaps total: 356 356
 Vagabond said
Yooooo that sh*t is wild...you never know with people...
Saw one where dude drove from Virginia to Michigan to kidnap and k*ll the ex wife bc she got full custody after she found out he was grooming the daughter....this man befriended a kid on xbox live he played COD with and had the kid run around town, wear his clothes, use his card and car to build the alibi...he kidnaps the wife from the front yard of her parents house, k*lls and buries the body.
The cops buy the alibi because of phone records, but searching the car they find a receipt from Walmart for gloves and tarp and stuff...the Walmart is in Michigan just 2 hours from where the ex wife was living. They find the kid from xbox live he tells the whole story, husband denies it but gets charged and sentenced....years later he said he will show them where the body is buried and admits to k*lling her....here's the kicker....he would only show them where the body is if they gave him an Xbox in prison and they did

I watched that one this past weekend...the lady's name was Venus

The husband actually used a buddy he met off xbox live to pose as him so he could create an alibi...crazy sh*t
+2   

1 week ago '16        #78
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 49543 49 K  Slaps total: 2844 2 K
 OldBusiness said
And like someone else said this happens 1000000000x a year in America since police departments/forces are hyper localized.

People who revolt against federal oversight for police departments, and reform for law enforcement should see this case as an exact reason why that fed oversight/reform is needed for local law enforcement. This is a family of 4 and we can already identify 3-5 bodies they've caught and investigations were barely even allowed over the last 6 years.

And the corruption exists at every level, from that one doctor who ruled the one kids death a hit and run when it was obvious he had been beat to death in the head with a blunt object(One doctor even said he had what he thought was a gunshot wound - that doctor was then quickly fired off)

Systemic Corruption isn't just the police, or this family...its everyone inside of the system that helped cover this. From the ambulance drivers, to the cops, to the traffic teams that cleaned up the boat incident/fake hit & run and so on
part of the reason why so many people were going to bat was cuz of how much money they won so many people with their ambulance chasing firm……..

this sh*t is fu*king insane……..

imagine how family’s there are out there like this?
+1   

1 week ago '16        #79
smokeytheblunt2 
kinda seems like the dad had the son whacked…….

1 week ago '10        #80
bc23 
Props total: 1134 1 K  Slaps total: 103 103
Weird people do weird things
+1   

1 week ago '20        #81
Agent Vakabon 
Props total: 8728 8 K  Slaps total: 415 415
 Smuggz said
Murdaugh, Murdaugh, Murdaugh.
Kill, k*ll, k*ll.
I'm mad it took this long for someone to post this
+1   

1 week ago '16        #82
smokeytheblunt2 
this is one fu*king crazy rabbit hole to go down……
+1   

1 week ago '16        #83
smokeytheblunt2 
so i wonder if alex’s shooter was one of the people that shot his wife and better off dead son?
+1   

1 week ago '11        #84
Smuggz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19234 19 K  Slaps total: 1103 1 K
 Agent Vakabon said
I'm mad it took this long for someone to post this
I was too
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '16        #85
pnostarr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 9154 9 K  Slaps total: 3845 3 K
yea ive been following this story too... wild one... i think he put the hit on his family for sure

1 week ago '20        #86
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 21243 21 K  Slaps total: 1719 1 K
 smokeytheblunt2 said
seems like people in and around that way aren’t surprised at all…….
If they did a Vegas line on this sh*t mad people would’ve hit
+2   

1 week ago '12        #87
 smokeytheblunt2 said
so i wonder if alex’s shooter was one of the people that shot his wife and better off dead son?
Man hell yeah. His wife and son made the block hot, and we both know by looking at the history of these 'Good ol boy' types its all about the preservation of the family name. We can look back at plenty of powerful families who tried to have their family members k*lled and/or disabled so they couldn't fu*k up the money. Even when HE made the block hot, the Murdaugh father tried to get himself k*lled so the cash could continue to flow to the oldest son. This is no different than when the Kennedy family was forced to admit they tried to k*ll and/or fully disable through lebotomy the one daughter who was disabled because they wanted their image to look bulletproof.

Gay son? They k*lled his boyfriend
Son fu*ks up and k*lls the girl on the boat? Mom tries to cover for him/ do too much? They k*ll the mother/son

If the oldest son inherits the fortune and continues the family name then the cycle continues. The cycle continuing is more important than an individual family member.

When the family had Sonny k*lled they didn't flinch because they knew Michael would continue the Corleone name in some way.

POWER RAPS said
If they did a Vegas line on this sh*t mad people would’ve hit
I didn't want to seem insensitive, but I almost started a poll for the thread asking people if they think dude did it and put a hit on his family
+2   

1 week ago '16        #88
smokeytheblunt2 
 OldBusiness said
Man hell yeah. His wife and son made the block hot, and we both know by looking at the history of these 'Good ol boy' types its all about the preservation of the family name. We can look back at plenty of powerful families who tried to have their family members k*lled and/or disabled so they couldn't fu*k up the money. Even when HE made the block hot, the Murdaugh father tried to get himself k*lled so the cash could continue to flow to the oldest son. This is no different than when the Kennedy family was forced to admit they tried to k*ll and/or fully disable through lebotomy the one daughter who was disabled because they wanted their image to look bulletproof.

Gay son? They k*lled his boyfriend
Son fu*ks up and k*lls the girl on the boat? Mom tries to cover for him/ do too much? They k*ll the mother/son

If the oldest son inherits the fortune and continues the family name then the cycle continues. The cycle continuing is more important than an individual family member.

When the family had Sonny k*lled they didn't flinch because they knew Michael would continue the Corleone name in some way.

I didn't want to seem insensitive, but I almost started a poll for the thread asking people if they think dude did it and put a hit on his family
i am of the same opinion………

i think the dead son had more baggage than we even know and we know the civil suit was going to bury them. i think maybe in his drugged out mind he thought if his son died so wouldn’t the civil suit somehow and i’m willing to bet that his wife was either collateral damage or had a good life insurance policy…….

Last edited by smokeytheblunt2; 09-16-2021 at 05:38 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '12        #89
 smokeytheblunt2 said
i am of the same opinion………

i think the dead son had more baggage than we even know and we know the civil suit was going to bury them. i think maybe in his drugged out mind he thought if his died so wouldn’t the civil suit somehow and i’m willing to bet that his wife was either collateral damage or had a good life insurance policy…….
And thats whats REALLY going on here. You actually just NAILED the sh*t

The guy thinks that if he removes pieces off the chess board, the accountability stops, and that has more than likely worked for this "dynasty" family as they've been called in the past, but like someone else said the chickens are coming home to roost.

The story of this family can be used to make a ton of arguments about why federal oversight/law enforcement reform is a good thing, and also a broader argument about why powerful Americans and their tendency to "kick the can down the road" will eventually catch up to them.

Hes probably resorting to the same tactics that his forefathers used to maintain the power that family holds and this time it just didn't work out.
+2   

1 week ago '16        #90
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13557 13 K  Slaps total: 9344 9 K
This is weird as fu*k

1 week ago '08        #91
jtdatruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5848 5 K  Slaps total: 642 642
There's a podcast called Murdaugh murders by Mandy Matney where she dives into all the wild sh*t that's gone on with this family. It's a really good listen I'm sure she'll have an ep up about this new development soon
+2   

1 week ago '04        #92
ddash 
Props total: 49448 49 K  Slaps total: 3666 3 K
 Vagabond said
Yooooo that sh*t is wild...you never know with people...
Saw one where dude drove from Virginia to Michigan to kidnap and k*ll the ex wife bc she got full custody after she found out he was grooming the daughter....this man befriended a kid on xbox live he played COD with and had the kid run around town, wear his clothes, use his card and car to build the alibi...he kidnaps the wife from the front yard of her parents house, k*lls and buries the body.
The cops buy the alibi because of phone records, but searching the car they find a receipt from Walmart for gloves and tarp and stuff...the Walmart is in Michigan just 2 hours from where the ex wife was living. They find the kid from xbox live he tells the whole story, husband denies it but gets charged and sentenced....years later he said he will show them where the body is buried and admits to k*lling her....here's the kicker....he would only show them where the body is if they gave him an Xbox in prison and they did
All that over an X Box

DOUBLE ENTENDRE!!!!!
+1   

7 days ago '16        #93
smokeytheblunt2 
this sh*t got crazier over night…..

alex murdaugh is about to turn himself in for his own shooting and they’re opening up a murder investigation into the maids death……..

the money that his firm was supposed to pay in the wrongful death suit was pocketed by alex and the maid’s son’s attorney who was a good friend of the Murdaugh’s…….
+1   

7 days ago '14        #94
consigliereA 
Props total: 57129 57 K  Slaps total: 3296 3 K
 Gmoney419 said
If you were supposed to k*ll him he should have made sure the target was actually dead.
*pulls harder*

+2   

7 days ago '16        #95
smokeytheblunt2 
there’s still some twists ahead……..

one of the kids that was on the boat the night the girl died had gun powder residue on their hands when 12 checked when the Mom and d*ckhead kid got murdered so that could lead to something but who knows…..

somebody already bonded out alex’s would be suicide a*sistant and he was recorded leaving the jail openly questioning who had bonded him out…

this is one of the weirdest stories i’ve read about for a while…….
+1   

7 days ago '11        #96
SpikeSpiegel88 
Props total: 4392 4 K  Slaps total: 225 225
Bro this is absolutely wild
+2   

7 days ago '05        #97
nawtyxes 
Props total: 3206 3 K  Slaps total: 405 405
Privilege privileging ran out on this one
+1   

6 days ago '16        #98
smokeytheblunt2 
i feel like this is one of those situations where the longer it takes for things to come out the more and more fu*ked up that this going to get……..

right now there’s four murder investigations tied to this family(including the Mom and sh*tbag kid) with a possible fourth coming……..

the only charges alex is facing right now is for insurance fraud and his would be k*ller/oxy dealer/distant cousin has been bonded out while looking shaken snd questioning out loud who bailed him out…….

if the public still doesn’t know anything a couple months from now they’re either burying the story or it becomes the craziest sh*t we’ve ever heard when they get all the information together…….

idk man, a lot of cases down South that involve old money and powerful family’s connected to law enforcement end up being buried and forgotten……

i can think of two cases in Louisiana alone that took place pretty close to each other(one spawning a doc and both being mashed together to inspire the first season of True Detective) that got buried with one never being close to resolved……..

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+64online now  19
Denzel as Macbeth, directed by a coen brother. (Featuring a trailer)
120 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Prophet (XPPX) Cardano Stake Pool
34 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+91online now  9
Damn joy Taylor looks good today on the herd