The Battle of LA 1942

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 week ago '05        #1
1043 page views
21 comments

B-Block  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4828 4 K  Slaps total: 232 232
The Battle of LA 1942

The Battle of LA in 1942 is a well known case that is familiar to researchers of Extraterrestrial's and UFO's.

Just months after the attack on Pearl Harbor when the US declared war on Japan the sirens blared in Southern California on February 24th, 1942 at around 10:30pm. Becoming common, people took to the streets to see what was going on and to witness if it was another false alarm. Nobody could have ever possibly guessed what they were about to see in a million years.

The coast guard and US Navy got prepared for a possible attack on the sunny shores of California, preparing their anti-aircraft weapons, Navy ships, and Air force after getting word of a single or multiple aircraft heading for the coast. When the object became visible and was confirmed to not be a private or commercial aircraft it became apparent that this craft was unlike anything they had seen before. It was huge and could silently hover and the move at will. The Navy and Coast Guard got the go ahead from the Secretary of the Navy Frank Knox and began firing at the Unidentified flying object in the sky around 3:00am on the morning of the 25th.

From the beginning of the attack until the early morning around 4:15am the Military fired over 1400 rounds of 12.8 pound anti-aircraft artillery at the UFO. The object kept moving from Santa Monica to Long Beach and seemed to have no damage done from the barrage of shells that were fired at the UFO.

There were thousands of witnesses including very credible reporters from every newspaper in the area that saw the UFO up close and personal. Later after all was calm the US Military reported that it must have been just a weather balloon. The extremely odd thing about that is all of the witnesses stated that it was clearly not a weather balloon, but a large circular object that was being maneuvered in ways that no balloon or even aircraft of that time could have. Also, after firing 1400 rounds of shells at the UFO it continued to move along unscathed. If our military couldn't have brought down a weather balloon, then we never would have won the war or any war for that matter.

With all of the evidence in the Battle of LA case it clearly points to nothing man-made either US or Japanese. With all of the witnesses that saw the UFO and the unbelievable amount of artillery fired at the object without even touching it it's very clear that we were dealing with one of the first multiple person UFO sightings in the USA.

Original Radio Broadcast & Footage
+13   

best
worst
21 comments

1 week ago '20        #2
Ball Man  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6373 6 K  Slaps total: 521 521

-December 7, 1941 was when Pearl Harbor was attacked by Japan

-February 24/25, 1942 was The Battle of L.A (in the OP)

-July 16, 1945 the nuclear age began with the world's first nuclear weapons test in the New Mexico desert

-August 6, 1945 is when Hiroshima and Nagasaki was hit by nuclear bomb's

All this happened during WW2 so there's that, but was the Battle of L.A the Japanese, or another country maybe Germany... or was it Aliens/Time travellers warning us about nuclear weapons.....or did they give us the blueprint for Nuclears weapons, because in the Battle of L.A the UFO didn't attack, only received hits by the US military to no avail, so "they" could of been there to warn us about something.

Maybe Japan was creating a weapon that could of been the down fall of mankind and the Planet... so Aliens/Time travellers gave the US a warning about what's to come and to end it with nuclear weapons.

Maybe our timeline changed because of all this and what happened at Hiroshima and Nagasaki..

Or maybe "they" were there to watch humans war with such destructive weapons or just warn us against using nuclear weapons...which we didn't listen.

I mean all this is just theory not fact, but my point is that maybe there's a connection to all this...

Last edited by Ball Man; 09-14-2021 at 11:06 PM..
+6   

1 week ago '20        #3
adak31 
Props total: 15172 15 K  Slaps total: 462 462
 Ball Man said

-July 16, 1945 the nuclear age began with the world's first nuclear weapons test in the New Mexico desert

All this happened during WW2 so there's that, but was the Battle of L.A the Japanese, or another country maybe Germany... or was it Aliens/Time travellers warning us about nuclear weapons.....or did they give us the blueprint for Nuclears weapons, because in the Battle of L.A the UFO didn't attack, only received hits by the US military to no avail, so "they" could of been there to warn us about something.

Maybe Japan was creating a weapon that could of been the down fall of mankind and the Planet... so Aliens/Time travellers gave the US a warning about what's to come and to end it with nuclear weapons.

Maybe our timeline changed because of all this and what happened at Hiroshima and Nagasaki..

Or maybe "they" were there to watch humans war with such destructive weapons or maybe just warn us against using nuclear weapons...which we didn't listen.

I mean all this is just theory not fact, but my point is that maybe there's a connection to all this...

+2   

1 week ago '13        #4
Douja Slim 
Props total: 310 310  Slaps total: 20 20
 Ball Man said

Or maybe "they" were there to watch humans war with such destructive weapons or maybe just warn us against using nuclear weapons...which we didn't listen.

All of those are very intriguing hypothesis & I believe these events are tied together.
+4   

1 week ago '17        #5
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 83797 83 K  Slaps total: 24682 24 K

+3   

1 week ago '16        #6
Robert 310 
Props total: 2804 2 K  Slaps total: 186 186
My boy from San Pedro said that sh*t really happen. His grandpa would seen that sh*t too. All the f*ghting happened in the hill from San Pedro/ Palos verdes
+6   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '21        #7
outstanding  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 15911 15 K  Slaps total: 14557 14 K
surprised crack stan messy didnt make this thread

1 week ago '11        #8
CALViiiN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 68572 68 K  Slaps total: 8337 8 K

WE AREN’T READY FOR THE TRUTH!!!

Last edited by CALViiiN; 09-14-2021 at 05:26 PM..
+6   

1 week ago '04        #9
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 47364 47 K  Slaps total: 5838 5 K
We're constantly flying thru space and different realities and dimensions. We may have passed thru another timeline where this was visible on this plane but wasn't physically manifested. Or maybe the "watchers" were flying thru watching our primitive a*ses making sure we weren't about to destroy the world or this reality.

+3   

1 week ago '17        #10
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 83797 83 K  Slaps total: 24682 24 K
We don’t deep sea explore. We don’t deep space explore

That’s like a lifetime of stuff we will probably never even know about that’s just out there. With our technology today, it’s crazy how we don’t have the right resources to explore the 2.

I don’t think it’s even all about aliens, but different universes….. how far exactly is space…. People ask if the earth is flat, but u gotta ask if the universe is round…..
+5   

1 week ago '20        #11
 Robert 310 said
My boy from San Pedro said that sh*t really happen. His grandpa would seen that sh*t too. All the f*ghting happened in the hill from San Pedro/ Palos verdes
That's crazy fam, something went on that night that's for sure...but we'll probably never know...
+3   

1 week ago '16        #12
kushmasterflex2 
Props total: 3373 3 K  Slaps total: 250 250
Operation fishbowl if I'm not mistaken
+1   

1 week ago '14        #13
consigliereA 
Props total: 57129 57 K  Slaps total: 3296 3 K
*pulls harder*

+2   

1 week ago '19        #14
Jonnymans21 
Props total: 575 575  Slaps total: 60 60
Aliens are the sh*t!
+1   

1 week ago '05        #15
B-Block  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
Props total: 4828 4 K  Slaps total: 232 232
 kushmasterflex2 said
Operation fishbowl if I'm not mistaken
No bro Operation Fishbowl was in 1962 that was carried out by the US as a part of the larger Operation Dominic nuclear test program.

There was a total of 31 "test" detonations... which imo is insane.

These are some examples:

Edit:

Last edited by B-Block; 09-15-2021 at 12:33 AM..
+3   

1 week ago '15        #16
Teddy KGB 
Props total: 83328 83 K  Slaps total: 9878 9 K
 Ball Man said

Or maybe "they" were there to watch humans war with such destructive weapons or just warn us against using nuclear weapons...which we didn't listen.

Maybe

Yall just throw maybe out there like it gives a ridiculous idea value.

1 week ago '16        #17
kushmasterflex2 
Props total: 3373 3 K  Slaps total: 250 250
 B-Block said
No bro Operation Fishbowl was in 1962 that was carried out by the US as a part of the larger Operation Dominic nuclear test program.

These are some examples:

Good sh*t. I gotta watch this later on.
+1   

1 week ago '20        #18
 Teddy KGB said
Maybe

Yall just throw maybe out there like it gives a ridiculous idea value.
Those are MY theories and I clearly state them as not facts... so yeah "MAYBE" that's how sh*t went down, or "MAYBE" not...

So I ask what's your point here exactly?

You mad? you gonna contribute?

Who's ya'll?

So many questions for your dumb a*s I don't even know where to begin....
+1   

1 week ago '14        #19
consigliereA 
Props total: 57129 57 K  Slaps total: 3296 3 K
 B-Block said

These are some examples:

The last video is beautiful..
+2   

1 week ago '15        #20
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 58301 58 K  Slaps total: 8846 8 K

Uh huh…. Y’all don’t remember the documentary they made like in 79 about that whole thing from the beginning??

I dare y’all to rent it on prime and learn a little something.. it’s a classic and should t be forgotten..

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 09-15-2021 at 07:45 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '13        #21
reffahead 
Props total: 2709 2 K  Slaps total: 487 487
My theory is they presented themselves to mankind. In good faith, they gave a piece of tech/knowledge and people created nuclear weapons shortly thereafter.

Flight tech started to get more electronic. Computing tech began to advance exponentially.

They probably been testing us all this time.

6 days ago '09        #22
beejay. 
Props total: 2954 2 K  Slaps total: 314 314
In for later

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+66online now  28
Denzel as Macbeth, directed by a coen brother. (Featuring a trailer)
121 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+93online now  20
Damn joy Taylor looks good today on the herd
155 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+78online now  12
Video inside T.I. On The Late Shawty Lo's Hit Song "Dey Know"