Sep 14 - It will take a few weeks to write the vaccine mandate rules. Labor Secretary.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 week ago '20        #76
Oldbrooklyn718 
Props total: 17254 17 K  Slaps total: 1325 1 K
 Ymmot said
The vaccines have had very little adverse reactions, they've been pretty safe. Unless you're talking about all the fake social media hype all the sheep believe.
You mean like packed hospitals and soaring death rates??? Hmm
+2   

1 week ago '16        #77
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 33810 33 K  Slaps total: 6959 6 K
 Ymmot said
The rate at which you catch and spread the virus after you've been vaccinated drops significantly. You guys still seemed to be really confused by this.
Shut the fu*k up you shill

Vax the unvaxxed to protect the vaccinated
+2   

1 week ago '15        #78
Belief 
Props total: 5797 5 K  Slaps total: 756 756
I see sheep calling people sheep for not being sheep

+4   

1 week ago '05        #79
Ushouldpayme 
Props total: 1623 1 K  Slaps total: 281 281
 Storchaveli said

Antivax retards lose again.
Those are diseases.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #80
naledgestate 
Props total: 31736 31 K  Slaps total: 2708 2 K
 marcusaka50 said
Mandate=civil war 2
Hyperbole much? I dont agree with a lot of these mandates but thats a ridiculous statement

Believe it or not a lot of anti vaxxers are hippies.

The movement started with hippies.

This self centered culture and hippies aint taking up arms to f*ght vaccine mandates bro. Tik tok won't let em

1 week ago '09        #81
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 14032 14 K  Slaps total: 3657 3 K
 Storchaveli said

Yall retarded because non of those are mandated first and foremost second those had decades worth of studies and animal trials. This one been out for 9 months no data no animal trials lies being used to approve and they already telling you you need 5 boosters and some pills. Understand tho this is the first time in history MRNA has been used on human trial and trials go til 2023 and it's not even FDA approved yall seem to keep ignoring these hug differences.

Last edited by faceoffizhere; 09-15-2021 at 10:44 AM..

1 week ago '14        #82
B Murda 
Props total: 4252 4 K  Slaps total: 553 553
 Storchaveli said

Dude said private businesses and the guy responded with vaccines needed for school

1 week ago '21        #83
Swisha2k11 
Props total: 910 910  Slaps total: 536 536
 Fras said
I think for a while I went about being Conservative the wrong way. It took me a while to even admit that I have conservative views.

Props to you for admitting to yourself what you really are. That sh*t took me the longest. I was a Democrat literally my whole life. Voted Obama, hated George Bush (still do), then when 2012 came I voted Gary Johnson just because I slowly began realizing everything I've been told is a lie. The hardest part is admitting you've been indoctrinated. Once I did that, everything became crystal clear, including the propaganda. Then began to do deep dives into various things within our history, only to find out most of our history is a lie. Our Tv is a lie, our news is a lie. Truth is dead.

I really don't even know what I would call myself politically? I think I'm just an American who wants Americans to do well. I'm Anti-War, Pro Gay Marriage, but not pro gay propaganda aimed towards kids, not for abortion but I'm willing to make some sort of agreement on it..although over the years I'm willing to make less concessions regarding that.
Examples?

+1   

1 week ago '21        #84
Fras 
Props total: 3676 3 K  Slaps total: 3526 3 K
 Swisha2k11 said
Examples?

I don't believe the stories we were told about the following.

9/11
JFK a*sassination
Titanic Sinking
Pearl Harbor
Gulf of Tonkin
War In Iraq
Covid
Afghanistan
Moon Landing

I know it sounds wacky but there's compelling arguments for so many of these, and I don't even consider myself a wild conspiracy theorist, but I will listen to all arguments no matter how OUT THERE they may sound.
+3   

1 week ago '06        #85
marcusaka50 
Props total: 30882 30 K  Slaps total: 4982 4 K
 naledgestate said
Hyperbole much? I dont agree with a lot of these mandates but thats a ridiculous statement

Believe it or not a lot of anti vaxxers are hippies.

The movement started with hippies.

This self centered culture and hippies aint taking up arms to f*ght vaccine mandates bro. Tik tok won't let em

war isn't always physical and sometimes its it's more mental....civil war happened and most people didnt physically take part in the war...

Im pretty sure there are all types of anti-vaxxers...a lot of movements are started by people under the age of 50 for alot of reasons...one reason alot of older people get more paranoid with age. Including being sick. It's easier for older people to give into things.

1 week ago '04        #86
PradaG 
Props total: 46 46  Slaps total: 12 12
No, it won't. They have been had this sh*t written, just like the Patriot Act or amy of that other bullsh*t.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #87
shadow_boxer 
Props total: 2453 2 K  Slaps total: 251 251
 AK9INE said
If the government is telling you to get it

if mainstream news is telling you to get it

if celebrities are being endorsed to tell you to get it

YOU'RE THE SHEEP
there are government officials, celebs and even some mainstream news saying dont get it. So that goes both ways

Last edited by shadow_boxer; 09-17-2021 at 10:07 AM..

1 week ago '07        #88
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x57
Props total: 88290 88 K  Slaps total: 10294 10 K
them Ls are coming, tick-tock

1 week ago '17        #89
Class of 2017 
Props total: 15368 15 K  Slaps total: 2958 2 K
 SmoothTay said
Imma believe the people getting the shot still getting sick as a dog .. I go off what I see not what they telling us that’s the difference between me & you fam
yea well what you see might be skewed fam, I haven't seen one person get sick as a dog from this shot but then again im not spending hours a day looking at conspiracy twitter, youtube, and newsmax.

if you stop going to alien conventions maybe you'll stop seeing little green men in your sleep.

1 week ago '21        #90
Swisha2k11 
 Fras said
I don't believe the stories we were told about the following.

9/11
JFK a*sassination
Titanic Sinking
Pearl Harbor
Gulf of Tonkin
War In Iraq
Covid
Afghanistan
Moon Landing

I know it sounds wacky but there's compelling arguments for so many of these, and I don't even consider myself a wild conspiracy theorist, but I will listen to all arguments no matter how OUT THERE they may sound.
So you're a contrarian...

How'd you come to those conclusions? And are you critical of the books, websites etc that got you to those conclusions?

Slightly off-topic...

Do you have similar sentiments toward the military?
+1   

1 week ago '10        #91
SmoothTay 
Props total: 81806 81 K  Slaps total: 10103 10 K
 Class of 2017 said
yea well what you see might be skewed fam, I haven't seen one person get sick as a dog from this shot but then again im not spending hours a day looking at conspiracy twitter, youtube, and newsmax.

if you stop going to alien conventions maybe you'll stop seeing little green men in your sleep.
You a dumb lil fu*k ain’t you

1 week ago '21        #92
Fras 
 Swisha2k11 said

How'd you come to those conclusions? And are you critical of the books, websites etc that got you to those conclusions?

Slightly off-topic...

In what way? Like do I feel like our government lies to get people to join the military?

1 week ago '21        #93
Swisha2k11 
 Fras said
In what way? Like do I feel like our government lies to get people to join the military?
Should we be the world police ? Why or why not?

1 week ago '17        #94
Class of 2017 
Props total: 15368 15 K  Slaps total: 2958 2 K
 SmoothTay said
You a dumb lil fu*k ain’t you

move to alabama

7 days ago '21        #95
Fras 
 Swisha2k11 said
Should we be the world police ? Why or why not?
No we shouldn't. We should lead by example for other countries' but other countries' should have their own sets of values and their own rules as long as they're not k*lling people en masse.'

Unfortunately, the propaganda runs so thick that you don't even know whats true or false anymore, and usually whats true is the opposite of what the news says, and the news is used to benefit the manufacturers of weapons of war, or Drug traffickers etc.

Also, I think if people, specifically in the middle east wanted us there it would be a different story, but it doesn't seem like they do. We spend too much resources f*ghting wars that have proven over the years to lead nowhere.

Just my thoughts.
+1   

7 days ago '17        #96
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 91368 91 K  Slaps total: 24269 24 K
 Oldbrooklyn718 said
You mean like packed hospitals and soaring death rates??? Hmm
Yeah, that's why you should get vaccinated so you don't end up in a packed hospital full of covid patients. Were you trying to make a counter argument?

7 days ago '17        #97
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 91368 91 K  Slaps total: 24269 24 K
 Swisha2k11 said

Slightly off-topic...

Bro, the fras account is some pro trump troll who pretends to want to have honest conversations, but he's only here to troll.

7 days ago '20        #98
Oldbrooklyn718 
Props total: 17254 17 K  Slaps total: 1325 1 K
 Ymmot said
Yeah, that's why you should get vaccinated so you don't end up in a packed hospital full of covid patients. Were you trying to make a counter argument?
I mean the hospitals aren't packed though...
+2   

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+66online now  30
Denzel as Macbeth, directed by a coen brother. (Featuring a trailer)
121 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  18
Video inside AJ Johnson's wife calls out fake love; Can't pay for the funeral
102 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+93online now  14
Damn joy Taylor looks good today on the herd