NDP Chart For August Games (Includes Digital Sales)👀

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 week ago '11        #51
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25376 25 K  Slaps total: 3502 3 K
Damn Nintendo got these old a*s games charting. Not even including digital sales

Never gonna get a new Mario Kart

1 week ago '04        #52
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7419 7 K  Slaps total: 3112 3 K
 kriskross00 said
Wtf r u so upset about in here?

Edit: ah..I see ur propping anyone that's for Xbox and slapping anything else...carry on G
how u know that, is that a confession for multiple accounts? guilty!

1 week ago '04        #53
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7419 7 K  Slaps total: 3112 3 K
 kriskross00 said
Because this is a discussion forum where we....discuss things
so instead of finding out yourself, you rather gather false info.. i see ur part of the agenda too.

why u so offended that i called them a**holes, u hurt? u know them? it affects u?

did u get slapped? are u a pony? multiple accounts?

1 week ago '16        #54
Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10026 10 K  Slaps total: 1853 1 K
A lot of interesting stuff in this thread.

To be honest, I didn’t expect this. I would’ve thought Sony would have carried the sales at the BARE MINIMUM. But this is a bad look. The more this sh*t comes out it sends a better message to the industry/dev community.

All I want is that one disgruntled employee to talk sh*t about their studio and reveal more things we don’t know about the industry and gamepass.

I mean, I don’t see how we’ll get answers otherwise
+3   

1 week ago '12        #55
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
Props total: 31245 31 K  Slaps total: 7636 7 K
 Novii said
A lot of interesting stuff in this thread.

To be honest, I didn’t expect this. I would’ve thought Sony would have carried the sales at the BARE MINIMUM. But this is a bad look. The more this sh*t comes out it sends a better message to the industry/dev community.

All I want is that one disgruntled employee to talk sh*t about their studio and reveal more things we don’t know about the industry and gamepass.

I mean, I don’t see how we’ll get answers otherwise
They played themselves by not releasing a PS5 version of the game... The other funny part is the mfs crying in this thread was the same mfs celebrating Double Fine gimping the game for Playstation... What made it worse is Bots made this a Psychonauts vs Ratchet and Clank competition and Ponies just decided to skip the entire game

This was Microsoft's fault... They didn't even bother releasing a physical version of the game it was like only a few places you could find a physical copy... And then releasing the game day1 on Gamepass this was inevitable... I honestly dont understand why Bots are so upset in this thread
+2   

1 week ago '16        #56
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 80139 80 K  Slaps total: 8806 8 K
Here come the xcuses
+3   

1 week ago '16        #57
Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10026 10 K  Slaps total: 1853 1 K
 Pleasure Boy said
They played themselves by not releasing a PS5 version of the game... The other funny part is the mfs crying in this thread was the same mfs celebrating Double Fine gimping the game for Playstation... What made it worse is Bots made this a Psychonauts vs Ratchet and Clank competition and Ponies just decided to skip the entire game

This was Microsoft's fault... They didn't even bother releasing a physical version of the game it was like only a few places you could find a physical copy... And then releasing the game day1 on Gamepass this was inevitable... I honestly dont understand why Bots are so upset in this thread
I remember that thread with these guys laughing at Sony not getting a next gen version.

Welp.

I’m sure they’ll ignore this and act like it means nothing to them
+2   

1 week ago '12        #58
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
Props total: 31245 31 K  Slaps total: 7636 7 K
 Novii said
I remember that thread with these guys laughing at Sony not getting a next gen version.

Welp.

I’m sure they’ll ignore this and act like it means nothing to them
Nah they definitely not ignoring this they're sick
+3   

1 week ago '13        #59
PBC 
Props total: 10746 10 K  Slaps total: 1446 1 K
 D1dnt read said

gamepass definitely wont lead to more sales for single player games.. nobody playing/finishing it on GP and then buying it after it's gone off GP

I can see people buying a good MP game after it's gone off GP but then again most MP games these days are dead after a couple months
the whole idea that it would lead to more sales makes no sense... Why would I buy the game in full if I can keep getting it and more for less
+3   

1 week ago '17        #60
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 75795 75 K  Slaps total: 26022 26 K
 PBC said
the whole idea that it would lead to more sales makes no sense... Why would I buy the game in full if I can keep getting it and more for less
Only fu*king idiots believed gamepass led to more sales lmfao
+3   

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+68online now  23
Denzel as Macbeth, directed by a coen brother. (Featuring a trailer)
122 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+94online now  19
Damn joy Taylor looks good today on the herd
156 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside Prophet (XPPX) Cardano Stake Pool