What’s the end game of the corona virus

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 week ago '05        #101
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 43223 43 K  Slaps total: 13786 13 K
 Teknicks said
Vaccines have always been mandated.
You didn't answer my question and you've deflected to go off topic. You said everything I posted could be done much easier, referring to the plan that is set in motion in what you saw on the graphics I posted. All I'm asking you is how is the world going to get to everything that you saw in the future plans in the graphic from vaccine passports, social credits, one world government, and a micro-chipped society without the advent of covid and the "vaccines?" It's a legit question and I want a legit answer. How do you go from point A-Z? Explain how everything on the graphics can be accomplished much easier?

1 week ago '16        #102
Teknicks 
Props total: 34855 34 K  Slaps total: 6190 6 K
 4REAL said
You didn't answer my question and you've deflected to go off topic. You said everything I posted could be done much easier, referring to the plan that is set in motion in what you saw on the graphics I posted. All I'm asking you is how is the world going to get to everything that you saw in the future plans in the graphic from vaccine passports, social credits, one world government, and a micro-chipped society without the advent of covid and the "vaccines?" It's a legit question and I want a legit answer. How do you go from point A-Z? Explain how everything on the graphics can be accomplished much easier?
1 there is no benefit to anything that you're saying. It's literally all scifi fantasy.

They don't need to control the masses physically because they control them socially.

What is a microchip going to do for the 1%?

We're already tracked by license plates, cell phones, credit cards, and passports. The only microchip that would work would be nfc anway, you would need a security force to be close enough to touch. They would be easy as hell to remove and spoof too. Anything better than that would need a power source.

You're literally just spouting shyt you heard but never thought thru.

Anything else?

1 week ago '05        #103
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 43223 43 K  Slaps total: 13786 13 K
 Teknicks said
1 there is no benefit to anything that you're saying. It's literally all scifi fantasy.

Yeah sure it's fantasy. Everyone that pays attention unlike you can see that they've all but admitted their plans for the future out in the open publicly.

1 week ago '19        #104
TRILLIONSOTW  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1646 1 K  Slaps total: 369 369
 Teknicks said
Vaccines have always been mandated.

mRNA has been tested for almost 20 years. And the Covid vaccines are literally some of the most tested and safest medical treatments ever.

Quit going to YouTube University..
 Teknicks said
Fucc CNN.

What part is wrong?
You can’t be serious

1 week ago '19        #105
TRILLIONSOTW  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1646 1 K  Slaps total: 369 369
 Teknicks said

They don't need to control the masses physically because they control them socially.

What is a microchip going to do for the 1%?

We're already tracked by license plates, cell phones, credit cards, and passports. The only microchip that would work would be nfc anway, you would need a security force to be close enough to touch. They would be easy as hell to remove and spoof too. Anything better than that would need a power source.

You're literally just spouting shyt you heard but never thought thru.

Anything else?
You must have never heard of TOTAL control.. yeah we are already tracked, but why stop at partial control? What’s the saying “illuminat want my mind soul and body”.. not one over the other.

And you do know that our bodies conduct electricity.. there won’t need to be a power source for said chip.

And i’m sure if THEY have ALL of this planned out they will be sure to make it fairly difficult to remove without k*lling yourself or having harsh consequences or even having an alert sent somewhere and you get picked up.

Last edited by TRILLIONSOTW; 09-13-2021 at 10:06 PM..

1 week ago '16        #106
Teknicks 
 TRILLIONSOTW said
You must have never heard of TOTAL control.. yeah we are already tracked, but why stop at partial control? What’s the saying “illuminat want my mind soul and body”.. not one over the other.

And you do know that our bodies conduct electricity.. there won’t need to be a power source for said chip.

And i’m sure if THEY have ALL of this planned out they will be sure to make it fairly difficult to remove without k*lling yourself or having harsh consequences or even having an alert sent somewhere and you get picked up.
Praying for you bro

1 week ago '16        #107
Teknicks 
 TRILLIONSOTW said
You can’t be serious
Do I sound like I'm joking? You don't understand the concept of objective research.

Point out what part you think is wrong or aren't sure about and I'll show you how to find multiple unbiased or unrelated sources to confirm or disprove it.

1 week ago '13        #108
PCDubya 
Props total: 10793 10 K  Slaps total: 1174 1 K
 AgentOrange said
The end game not some tin foil conspiracy government wants tax payers dead. If ur governmemt hated you that much, you would be a refugee starving for food with no welfare.

Now if u hate the government so much then u should live like the Amish. Live off the land and stop giving corporations and government ur money. Live off the grid and never ask government for money. Stop using the internet. Delete web browser on ur phone. Stop giving the money
I was just stating facts, you can't compare Polio vaccine with covid. One took a year and the other took 20. Polio also had alot of mishaps the first few trials. I'm not saying the government is trying to k*ll us.

1 week ago '21        #109
BackAtItAgain 
Props total: 1106 1 K  Slaps total: 783 783
 Ghostface k*lla said
Not to an oppressive govt it isn't
I’m not too worried about an oppressive government. You tinfoil hat guys out there acting like your government wants to k*ll you.

1 week ago '16        #110
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26628 26 K  Slaps total: 4798 4 K
 BackAtItAgain said
I’m not too worried about an oppressive government. You tinfoil hat guys out there acting like your government wants to k*ll you.
Ur probably white

I'm black with black Panthers in my bloodline. I know very well that my govt has no problem k*lling me and anyone like me when it suits them.

So fu*k you and them

1 week ago '21        #111
BackAtItAgain 
Props total: 1106 1 K  Slaps total: 783 783
 Ghostface k*lla said
Ur probably white

I'm black with black Panthers in my bloodline. I know very well that my govt has no problem k*lling me and anyone like me when it suits them.

So fu*k you and them
��
Nobody fu*king cares that you look for negative attention and find it. Continue to play the victim nobody has any sympathy for you. Keep that domestic terrorist sh*t where it belongs - underground. Please don’t pretend you’re somehow a victim you are proudly advertising that you look for this negative attention and thrive upon it. Probably got a crew of ambulance chasers ready to sqwak as loud as possible once something bad happens and never involved in any positive moves for your community. Stay basement dwelling and avoid the vaccine your community would be better off without «*woke*» retards like you spreading disinformation.

1 week ago '18        #112
0msoc 
Props total: 303 303  Slaps total: 239 239
 classicrap1 said
yo what up with your avy. what video game or movie is that from?
It's a photo of Patrick Bateman from 'American Psycho' with Neo's final death animation from the Matrix applied to it.

1 week ago '16        #113
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26628 26 K  Slaps total: 4798 4 K
 BackAtItAgain said
��
Nobody fu*king cares that you look for negative attention and find it. Continue to play the victim nobody has any sympathy for you. Keep that domestic terrorist sh*t where it belongs - underground. Please don’t pretend you’re somehow a victim you are proudly advertising that you look for this negative attention and thrive upon it. Probably got a crew of ambulance chasers ready to sqwak as loud as possible once something bad happens and never involved in any positive moves for your community. Stay basement dwelling and avoid the vaccine your community would be better off without «*woke*» retards like you spreading disinformation.
Cho goof a*s up bi*ch u the victim

I said I don't fw the govt

U in here defending them puss a*s agent

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Prophet (XPPX) Cardano Stake Pool
34 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+65online now  13
Denzel as Macbeth, directed by a coen brother. (Featuring a trailer)
120 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+91online now  9
Damn joy Taylor looks good today on the herd
155 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-45online now  6
Will Smith Had The Worst Comeback Of All Time