Exchange between Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Wells Fargo CEO (C-SPAN)

most viewed right now
32 comments @misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '10        #1
159 page views
4 comments

Shhon 1204 heat pts1204
space
space
$21,694 | Props total: 31852 31852
Exchange between Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Wells Fargo CEO (C-SPAN)

[video - click to view]

C-SPAN
Published on Mar 12, 2019

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez questions Wells Fargo CEO Timothy Sloan during a House Financial Services Committee hearing.

4 comments for "Exchange between Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Wells Fargo CEO (C-SPAN)"

1 week ago '19        #2
Hotep11 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$385 | Props total: 310 310
hahaha shes cute but is clearly in over her head.

questioning the bank about if they should be held accountable for private companies operations haha

She gets that work and then tries to talk over him when he's smacking her around and exposing her dumbass.

AOC - hypothetically, if there was a leak, why shouldnt wells Fargo pay for the cleanup.

Wells Fargo - "because we dont operate the pipeline"

BX come get ya girl, she gettin embarassed out here

I know, I know, we so scared of her that's why we criticize

+1   

7 days ago '08        #3
supervillain 254 heat pts254
space
space
$13,474 | Props total: 853 853
 Hotep11 said

questioning the bank about if they should be held accountable for private companies operations haha

She gets that work and then tries to talk over him when he's smacking her around and exposing her dumbass.

AOC - hypothetically, if there was a leak, why shouldnt wells Fargo pay for the cleanup.

She’s an actress...

Must watch

[video - click to view]

+1   

6 days ago '18        #4
ChrisPartlowFro 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 4431 4431
 Hotep11 said

Disclaimer: Only watched like 1:22 but

I mean her points have merit, she’s essentially advocating for ‘conscious capitalism’.
She’s asking about things they finance and are sometimes the receivables against which finances have been issued, so while misguided I see where she’s trying to go

Edit: as a loaner, you often dictate some terms to the borrower, however, with the right context/situation, a court could find the loaning company essentially owns or controls the borrowing company.
Obviously there’s more to it, which is why I say she’s a bit off, but I think there’s where she’s going.

She’s going to try to introduce responsible banking legislation. You gotta see the long game man.

I see why people are big on her though, she’s obviously a raw talent.

Last edited by ChrisPartlowFro; 03-14-2019 at 11:04 PM..
+2   

6 days ago '17        #5
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$10,355 | Props total: 24828 24828
 ChrisPartlowFro said
Disclaimer: Only watched like 1:22 but

I mean her points have merit, she’s essentially advocating for ‘conscious capitalism’.
She’s asking about things they finance and are sometimes the receivables against which finances have been issued, so while misguided I see where she’s trying to go

Edit: as a loaner, you often dictate some terms to the borrower, however, with the right context/situation, a court could find the loaning company essentially owns or controls the borrowing company.
Obviously there’s more to it, which is why I say she’s a bit off, but I think there’s where she’s going.

She’s going to try to introduce responsible banking legislation. You gotta see the long game man.

I see why people are big on her though, she’s obviously a raw talent.
You know these sheep don't actually understand what she's saying and that she's actually pretty smart; they're just told to hate her/be afraid of her so they do.
+1   

Home         

most viewed right now
+20online now  48
Spring Break aint what it used to be. IG/Thotiana Culture effect
163 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+44online now  39
goes to my college... damn yo. Middle finger to this life fahm.
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+42online now  30
GAME claps back with the quickness, straight ethers Tami Lahren
91 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+95online now  24
Rap Concerts are a weird environment