Lebron James Prepared To Miss Multiple Weeks With Groin Injury If Needed

most viewed right now
-32  129
59 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '07        #51
Dice City 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,371 | Props total: 7503 7503
begin the decline

2 months ago '09        #52
The Bully 447 heat pts447
space
space
$57,227 | Props total: 85046 85046
 Iamsuprme said
GTFOH same Lebron that lost to Dwight and the Magic and Kobe swept them n*ggas in the finals in 09.
4-1 is considered a sweep now?

and if we're bringing up old stuff, let's talk about Kobe getting destroyed by Westbrook and the Thunder, and then Lebron destroying the Thunder in the Finals in 2012

2 months ago '16        #53
Glove 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,163 | Props total: 16905 16905
 4REAL said
@ isn't this what you prayed for? A Lakerless LeBron. I guess you got what you wanted.
That is what I wanted. Now the young guys need to pull through. I'm defo rooting for them. I hope they capitalize on this time they have to show their mettle. Father time is undefeated, I was always vehemently against the lebron signing.

2 months ago '05        #54
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,592 | Props total: 9799 9799
 Glove said
That is what I wanted. Now the young guys need to pull through. I'm defo rooting for them. I hope they capitalize on this time they have to show their mettle. Father time is undefeated, I was always vehemently against the lebron signing.
I'm rooting for the young core also.

But let me get this straight: You want LeBron gone from the Lakers permanently?

2 months ago '16        #55
Glove 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,163 | Props total: 16905 16905
 4REAL said
I'm rooting for the young core also.

But let me get this straight: You want LeBron gone from the Lakers permanently?
I would not mind if he was never signed. He's older now, he can't adapt to anything that isn't his style of play. All the playing off-ball lies he said before the season started was just that, lies. He is the best player on the team that is for sure, but he is not a long term solution, and he can destroy the locker-room and hinder the franchise long term arc if he gets them to hit the panic button and get rid of the young players. I think he's more trouble than it will be worth to have him on the Lakers. If he was 25-29 years old, even 30, I'd still hate the move but at least we'd have a superior version of him. So yea, if I were able to make the choice, which I don't have any power or significance in the large scheme of things, I would want him off the team.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #56
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 Glove said
I would not mind if he was never signed. He's older now, he can't adapt to anything that isn't his style of play. All the playing off-ball lies he said before the season started was just that, lies. He is the best player on the team that is for sure, but he is not a long term solution, and he can destroy the locker-room and hinder the franchise long term arc if he gets them to hit the panic button and get rid of the young players. I think he's more trouble than it will be worth to have him on the Lakers. If he was 25-29 years old, even 30, I'd still hate the move but at least we'd have a superior version of him. So yea, if I were able to make the choice, which I don't have any power or significance in the large scheme of things, I would want him off the team.
So you want one of the all time greats to leave a team that was a lottery team prior to his arrival? You need to realize that long term arc doesn't translate to contenderships and championship wins. Lonzo, Kuz, and Ingram playing together for 5yrs doesn't mean championship success. I'm just making you aware of that.
+2   

2 months ago '18        #57
KoBronRant 
space
space
space
$58 | Props total: 104 104
 RoyRogers225 said
Only a virgin would find this funny
go watch hbu and cinemax pr0n

2 months ago '05        #58
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 Glove said
Trouble for the Lakers is the young core's lack of consistency without LeBron's team leadership. Maybe the team could use a new coach but this young core doesn't look too promising. This team can't get it done for a stretch of games without veteran leadership.

2 months ago '11        #59
bonez79 134 heat pts134
space
space
$14,155 | Props total: 18006 18006
Bron is either really hurt and this could be the end or the Lakers are just resting him until they get some better talent around him.

2 months ago '14        #60
The Boat 359 heat pts359
space
space
$5,994 | Props total: 10792 10792
 Sandyy said
Flabby and sick. KD the best player rn and he been since 2017.

Just like bron became better than kobe in 09. Its KD league now.
LeBron has been better than Kobe since 04

2 months ago '17        #61
YoungOG 
space
space
space
$1,814 | Props total: 1479 1479
 Rule 336 said
I said all of this would happen. Not even mad. n*ggas really threw the bag at past prime Bron.
yea,especially after what he did like like 2 months before they threw the bag at him..he was terrible last year..he played all 82 games,and made it to the finals

2 months ago '17        #62
YoungOG 
space
space
space
 4REAL said
Trouble for the Lakers is the young core's lack of consistency without LeBron's team leadership. Maybe the team could use a new coach but this young core doesn't look too promising. This team can't get it done for a stretch of games without veteran leadership.
these delusional fans actually think Ingram gone pan out to be KD,or PG-13..dude is a glorified tayshaun prince

2 months ago '17        #63
Rule 336 98 heat pts98
space
space
$10,668 | Props total: 41118 41118
 YoungOG said
yea,especially after what he did like like 2 months before they threw the bag at him..he was terrible last year..he played all 82 games,and made it to the finals
I sense sarcasm.. What does that have to do with us getting past prime Bron?

2 months ago '17        #64
YoungOG 
space
space
space
 Glove said
you known these the same young guys from last year right ?Ingram was gone if bron came or not

2 months ago '17        #65
YoungOG 
space
space
space
 Rule 336 said
I sense sarcasm.. What does that have to do with us getting past prime Bron?
past prime bron is still the best player in the nba..and when yo best player after him is Kyle kuzma,I think u should be happy wit jus about anybody..sh*t Kobe stunk up the place for several years before he finally decided to give up

2 months ago '17        #66
Rule 336 98 heat pts98
space
space
 YoungOG said
past prime bron is still the best player in the nba
So you admit he's past prime? & fam don't tell me what I should be happy for especially if you're not a Lakers fan.. If you are then I apologize.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #67
YoungOG 
space
space
space
 Rule 336 said
So you admit he's past prime? & fam don't tell me what I should be happy for especially if you're not a Lakers fan.. If you are then I apologize.
naw, u said past prime..I'm saying no matter what stage he in it's the Lakers best shot at winning..and he is still the best player in the NBA..u a lakers/eagles fan ?

Last edited by YoungOG; 01-12-2019 at 04:38 AM.. Reason: spelling

2 months ago '17        #68
Rule 336 98 heat pts98
space
space
 YoungOG said
naw, u said past prime..I'm saying no matter what stage he in it's the Lakers best shot at winning..and he is still the best player in the NBA..u a lakers/eagles fan ?
He's past prime and breaking down.. Also we not winning no ring with Lebron bruh and I'm not an Eagles fan

2 months ago '17        #69
YoungOG 
space
space
space
 Rule 336 said
He's past prime and breaking down.. Also we not winning no ring with Lebron bruh and I'm not an Eagles fan
Breaking down ?this man got one injury,his first injury,and it ain't nothing major lol..seem like u don't want this sh*t to happen,but it is..if u a so called Lakers fan jus sit back enjoy,and when they do win jus act like u was down all along like most people will do..

2 months ago '17        #70
Rule 336 98 heat pts98
space
space
 YoungOG said
Breaking down ?this man got one injury,his first injury,and it ain't nothing major lol..seem like u don't want this sh*t to happen,but it is..if u a so called Lakers fan jus sit back enjoy,and when they do win jus act like u was down all along like most people will do..
You seem more enthusiastic about our team than we do. You want him so bad tell your team to trade for him.. I'd gladly part ways with him.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #71
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 Rule 336 said
A past prime Bron is better than all of the young core put together, so what does that say about the Lakers core? Lakers without Bron has zero shot of going nowhere. Their present young core are inconsistent and if the present is their future, then the future is bleak. Or were you rooting for Lakers to continually fail to potentially draft a second coming savior. It's as if fans like you have "a wish upon a star - a miracle is coming" complex.

You're calling LeBron broken yet he has to comeback and carry those scrubs to the playoffs. You have one of the all time greats on your squad but come online to fake pretend that you're not happy he can carry you into contender-ship. Maybe he should've did like PG and never even gave the franchise the respect of meeting with them and letting the Lakers franchise become the Knicks of the west.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #72
Rule 336 98 heat pts98
space
space
 4REAL said
A past prime Bron is better than all of the young core put together, so what does that say about the Lakers core? Lakers without Bron has zero shot of going nowhere. Their present young core are inconsistent and if the present is their future, then the future is bleak. Or were you rooting for Lakers to continually fail to potentially draft a second coming savior. It's as if fans like you have "a wish upon a star - a miracle is coming" complex.

You're calling LeBron broken yet he has to comeback and carry those scrubs to the playoffs. You have one of the all time greats on your squad but come online to fake pretend that you're not happy he can carry you into contender-ship. Maybe he should've did like PG and never even gave the franchise the respect of meeting with them and letting the Lakers franchise become the Knicks of the west.
You dudes are so weird.. Never did I say Lebron was garbage.. It's like ya'll dudes a*sociate yourselves so closely to him that anything y'all take as a alight towards him make you mad personally. I just said he's past prime.. Didn't say he was garbage or couldn't carry a team to wins.. Relax
+1   

2 months ago '05        #73
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 Rule 336 said
You dudes are so weird.. Never did I say Lebron was garbage.. It's like ya'll dudes a*sociate yourselves so closely to him that anything y'all take as a alight towards him make you mad personally. I just said he's past prime.. Didn't say he was garbage or couldn't carry a team to wins.. Relax
You just sat up here and said you would gladly part ways with him as if that would give the Lakers a boost. Losing the best player in the league isn't going to help this lottery Lakers team.

You didn't say he was garbage but it sounds like you're letting whatever LeBron hate or pent up resentment you have for him and or his fans override logic.

You wrote this:
 Rule 336 said
You seem more enthusiastic about our team than we do. You want him so bad tell your team to trade for him.. I'd gladly part ways with him.
Two weeks without LeBron and the Lakers have gone from the 4th seed to a game or 2 out of .500. But yet, you would "gladly part ways with him."

Be grateful that he left his native city in a conference where he's guaranteed a trip to the finals carrying a group of scrubs in the Cavs to relocate to a harder conference to carry a group of young scrubs who are arguably as inconsistent as his last team. He just put his legacy on the line to come build your favorite teams's franchise but you would part ways with him.

Let's trade LeBron to Philly for Jimmy Butler in LA and let's see how far the Lakers will go as contenders since you want to be ungrateful for having LBJ.

2 months ago '17        #74
Rule 336 98 heat pts98
space
space
 4REAL said
You just sat up here and said you would gladly part ways with him as if that would give the Lakers a boost. Losing the best player in the league isn't going to help this lottery Lakers team.

You didn't say he was garbage but it sounds like you're letting whatever LeBron hate or pent up resentment you have for him and or his fans override logic.

You wrote this:

Two weeks without LeBron and the Lakers have gone from the 4th seed to a game or 2 out of .500. But yet, you would "gladly part ways with him."

Be grateful that he left his native city in a conference where he's guaranteed a trip to the finals carrying a group of scrubs in the Cavs to relocate to a harder conference to carry a group of young scrubs who are arguably as inconsistent as his last team. He just put his legacy on the line to come build your favorite teams's franchise but you would part ways with him.

Let's trade LeBron to Philly for Jimmy Butler in LA and let's see how far the Lakers will go as contenders since you want to be ungrateful for having LBJ.
Didnt read but I respect your views brother. Enjoy your Saturday.

2 months ago '05        #75
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 Rule 336 said
Didnt read but I respect your views brother. Enjoy your Saturday.
You read it or else you wouldn't be able to even know my views to respect it in the 1st place. You don't have to fake not reading on the internet just like how you don't have to fake hate players that come to your team. You don't get cool points for it. Happy Saturday back to you. Enjoy your 2019.

Home      

most viewed right now
+254online now  25
Candice Parker.. You had a good run... “Boxden’s HBCU Athelete of the Year!”
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+100online now  25
Video inside 6'4" Amazonian Beach Volleyball Player From California
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+31online now  22
Image(s) inside Shorty from tory lanez video
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  21
Mar 18 - Suspected Mob boss killer, had “MAGA” written on hand in Court.
28 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy