Brevin Jordan (#1 TE in 2018) commits to Miami aka #1 recruiting class in nation

most viewed right now
118 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '05        #101
Ron Swanson 282 heat pts282
space
space
$40,381 | Props total: 49855 49855
 Bradydidit1109 said
It's still early and recruiting classes are subjective. Y'all still gotta pass fsu cause we have controlled south Florida recruiting

Miami doesnt have to do anything but worry about itself, sitting around worrying about what FSU does or doesnt do isnt going to help out Miami... times are changing and its pretty damn obvious if u look around

i love how FSU fans want to talk about ranking being subjective but then run off at the lip anytime they are top 5 in rankings

i guess rankings are only subjective when The U is back on top of things

the past is the past, The U is coming back and they are here to stay!!! get used to it

#1 class in NATION

FSU is stacked as well and still pulling in major recruits, i have a feeling that the rivalry is only going to get more n more intense... best of luck to FSU this coming season, that is one loaded football team and they got a young QB they trust... Canes gotta figure out their QB situation before i start making any claims about what kind of success they will have this year... the rest of squad is looking great tho

Last edited by Ron Swanson; 07-04-2017 at 02:55 PM..

2 years ago '17        #102
Bradydidit1109 
space
space
space
$735 | Props total: 789 789
 Clutch City Kid said
Miami doesnt have to do anything but worry about itself, sitting around worrying about what FSU does or doesnt do isnt going to help out Miami... times are changing and its pretty damn obvious if u look around

i love how FSU fans want to talk about ranking being subjective but then run off at the lip anytime they are top 5 in rankings

i guess rankings are only subjective when The U is back on top of things

the past is the past, The U is coming back and they are here to stay!!! get used to it

#1 class in NATION

I don't really care but hey auburn has had top 5 classes and been trash RE: mark richt. Save this for this season when y'all end up 8-5 again. You probably thought Kaaya sorry a.ss was good too

2 years ago '05        #103
space
space
 Bradydidit1109 said
I don't really care but hey auburn has had top 5 classes and been trash RE: mark richt. Save this for this season when y'all end up 8-5 again. You probably thought Kaaya sorry a.ss was good too

its not like Kaaya was the worst QB in the div1 football or anything, hes in the NFL and he flat out didnt fit in Richts RPO system, catch up

im expecting 9-10 wins this year, i live in reality, i dont expect them to just become some title contenders over night or anything... we got our goals and u guys got yours, thats just the way it is for now... Miami is still building and FSU is just reloading, thats why FSU has had more success... Golden was a disaster, i think Richt n company have cleaned up pretty good in spite of that

2 years ago '17        #104
Bradydidit1109 
space
space
space
$735 | Props total: 789 789
 Clutch City Kid said
its not like Kaaya was the worst QB in the div1 football or anything, hes in the NFL and he flat out didnt fit in Richts RPO system, catch up

im expecting 9-10 wins this year, i live in reality, i dont expect them to just become some title contenders over night or anything... we got our goals and u guys got yours, thats just the way it is for now... Miami is still building and FSU is just reloading, thats why FSU has had more success... Golden was a disaster, i think Richt n company have cleaned up pretty good in spite of that

Respect, but Miami got a long way to go.

2 years ago '05        #105
space
space
 Bradydidit1109 said
Respect, but Miami got a long way to go.

just curious, where on the field do the think they have a long ways to go and how has it not been addressed through recruiting??? Richt JUST got here so its not like the team is gonna be loaded with the depth he wants right now, but he for sure is filling major spots with some talented players... im excited for this up coming season but imo we dont really get to see what Richt n company have in store until the following year... by then his recruits will be on the field more and his hand chosen QB will be in place... my hope is N'Kosi Perry gets some PT at QB sooner than later cause i think hes the immediate future for the Canes at that position but it wouldnt surprise me if they started the year off with Rosier... Sherriffs is impressing them too

2 years ago '05        #106
space
space

[tweet - click to view]

2 years ago '05        #107
space
space

[tweet - click to view]

shots at bi*chass Golden n friends!!!!!

just imagine what Duke could have done with Richt at the helm in the RPO

2 years ago '05        #108
space
space

Miami is the latest school to offer New Canaan (Conn.) high quarterback Drew Pyne.

The 2020 prospect tweeted on Thursday that he had picked up a bid from the Hurricanes after talking with UM quarterbacks coach Jon Richt.

Pyne, who is unranked by all major recruiting services at the time, also claims bids from Alabama, Florida State, Oklahoma, North Carolina, Penn State, Texas A&M and Ole Miss amongst others.

The rising sophomore threw for 2,347 yards and 26 touchdowns this past season while adding 430 yards and three scores on the ground.

Pyne (6-1, 150) joins Harrison Bailey and Max Johnson as early quarterbacks that Miami has verbally offered for the 2020 cycle

YOOO, this kid is FOR REAL!!!! long ways away until his time comes so im sure u guys will hear more n more about him but damn this kid has got the potential to be something really special... just look at the teams interested already... WOW

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '05        #109
Junior G 117 heat pts117
space
space
space
$54,770 | Props total: 8196 8196
lol @ this trash a.ss thread....thanks for the laugh I needed it

2 years ago '05        #110
space
space
 Junior G said
lol @ this trash a.ss thread....thanks for the laugh I needed it

still beating up Canes fans like you some uber thug??

lying piece of sh*t

same dude that said he was gonna jump into an airplane and be at my doorstep the following morning to f!ght me during the season :jtlol:

Last edited by Ron Swanson; 07-04-2017 at 04:05 PM..

2 years ago '05        #111
Junior G 117 heat pts117
space
space
space
yes because what I posted was very "thuggish" you still lackin upstairs sonny boy

collect #8 in a row n pipe down man sh*t

2 years ago '05        #112
space
space
 Junior G said
yes because what I posted was very "thuggish" you still lackin upstairs sonny boy

so now u wanna forget all the mess u tried to talk??

YOU said you were beating up Canes fans in their own stadium, YOU said that sh*t.... you been bumpin your gums talking about trying to f!ght people on here but now u wanna forget that sh*t... emo thug, aint sh*t till someone tries u then u wanna lie online about beating up people you've never seen

now u wanna be humble or act like u didnt say that stupid sh*t?? cause u got called out?? talking about i aint got sh*t upstairs and this fu*kboy cant even remember his ol fake a.ss thug ways from just a season ago

u aint sh*t

2 years ago '05        #113
Junior G 117 heat pts117
space
space
space
 Clutch City Kid said
so now u wanna forget all the mess u tried to talk??

YOU said you were beating up Canes fans in their own stadium, YOU said that sh*t.... you been bumpin your gums talking about trying to f!ght people on here but now u wanna forget that sh*t... emo thug, aint sh*t till someone tries u then u wanna lie online about beating up people you've never seen

now u wanna be humble or act like u didnt say that stupid sh*t?? cause u got called out?? talking about i aint got sh*t upstairs and this fu*kboy cant even remember his ol fake a.ss thug ways from just a season ago

u aint sh*t
here you go typing term papers at me again..... you need to relax for your yappin gets you into some gangsta sh*t with me.....im calm though n ima let you slide today since I had a great week....here's your 1 and only warning....look at it as a get out of jail free card....

2 years ago '05        #114
space
space
 Junior G said
here you go typing term papers at me again..... you need to relax for your yappin gets you into some gangsta sh*t with me.....im calm though n ima let you slide today since I had a great week....here's your 1 and only warning....look at it as a get out of jail free card....

are u fu*king kidding me

sorry the sh*t YOU said bothers u so much

jumped in this thread trying to talk some sh*t but cant handle it if u get any tossed back at you, wow

enjoy your 4th, holy sh*t

Last edited by Ron Swanson; 07-04-2017 at 04:29 PM..

2 years ago '05        #115
Junior G 117 heat pts117
space
space
space
honestly didnt read none of it all you do is repost and recycle the same sh*t over n over....maybe one down you will become a man but right now you a little boy

2 years ago '05        #116
Junior G 117 heat pts117
space
space
space
I think you partially retarded to be honest lol.....

2 years ago '05        #117
space
space
247 Crystal Ball has Patrick Joyner as a Canes flip

smart kid

some new predictions on there as well.... Go Canes!!!

2 years ago '05        #118
space
space
something a lil different but i wanted to drop Chad Thomas new mixtape on here for the Canes fans.... pretty major that he worked with Rick Ross... congrats to him

2 years ago '05        #119
space
space
Jobe and Frierson were on campus today

here is what Pete had to say

Synopsis of Jobe-Frierson visit from today

Josh Jobe got to campus today just before noon. Mark Richt pulled him into the office for a one-on-one meeting before he came back to hang out with Banda and Rumph. After that, Diaz took Jobe for a one-on-one meeting.

Gilbert Frierson then arrived and he was there with Jobe, Banda, Rumph, Adrian Colbert (shocker), and Matt Doherty.

Richt came back to bring them into the film room with Rumph and they were watching film together. Trajan Bandy then came into the room and met with them for a while.

2 years ago '04        #120
madness 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
space
$13,306 | Props total: 4529 4529
@ in here slappin @ around like a hoe

2 years ago '04        #121
madness 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
space
$13,306 | Props total: 4529 4529
 Clutch City Kid said

kid is gonna be a MONSTER!!!
silvera gon be nasty, he plays with that 80s/90s old school aggression. i love it

2 years ago '05        #122
space
space
 madness said
@ in here slappin @ around like a hoe

2 years ago '05        #123
space
space
 madness said
silvera gon be nasty, he plays with that 80s/90s old school aggression. i love it

bro!!! once he gets into our system he will have NFL teams all over him

1 year ago '05        #124
space
space
 Junior G said
I think you partially retarded to be honest lol.....

and we know you are fully retarded.... go beat up some more Canes fans u gangster son of a bi*ch!!!

1 year ago '05        #125
space
space
Brandon Cunningham is gonna be a monster on the OL for that 2019 class

[tweet - click to view]

kid is gonna be NICE!!!!!!

THE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home      

most viewed right now
-36online now  33
Video inside We have a new savior
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+111online now  31
Video inside She was not fu-kin pleased 😂😂
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+117online now  31
Image(s) inside C'est La Vie
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+23online now  14
Kenan Thompson Inching Closer to 'SNL' Exit
65 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+53online now  14
Image(s) inside Cardi B Torches Tomi Lahren With Savage Clapback: 'I Will Dog Walk You'
243 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-38online now  12
Video inside Did R. Kelly Finesse the World?
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+86online now  12
Mannie Fresh On Rhythm Roulette: Creates a Complete Banger
69 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+46online now  10
NFL REFEREES sure do love Tom Brady..... LOLLL