Brevin Jordan (#1 TE in 2018) commits to Miami aka #1 recruiting class in nation

most viewed right now
118 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '05        #26
Ron Swanson 282 heat pts282
space
space
$40,381 | Props total: 49853 49853
 BONZ! said
Richt is why I'm worried. He had tons of arrest and player dismissals in Georgia. Always 3 or 4 every year. So get ready

lots of teams have players get dismissed, hell Marcus Peters was dismissed from UW... iam really not overly worried about that... Sam Bruce booted off the squad and it didnt bother me one bit, they reloaded with bigger and better talent... this isnt Georgia, this is The U and yes we have had some issues but almost every school in FL does from time to time with its players, its nothing new, look at Florida State... difference between Florida State and Miami is that The U actually kicks their players off their team for fu*king up and at FSU they just get a spanking and a lollypop

2 years ago '05        #27
BONZ! 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,415 | Props total: 700 700
 Clutch City Kid said
lots of teams have players get dismissed, hell Marcus Peters was dismissed from UW... iam really not overly worried about that... Sam Bruce booted off the squad and it didnt bother me one bit, they reloaded with bigger and better talent... this isnt Georgia, this is The U and yes we have had some issues but almost every school in FL does from time to time with its players, its nothing new, look at Florida State... difference between Florida State and Miami is that The U actually kicks their players off their team for fu*king up and at FSU they just get a spanking and a lollypop
Just get ready.

2 years ago '05        #28
space
space
 BONZ! said
Just get ready.

iam more than ready to end up with a top 3 overall recruiting class :winning:

2 years ago '16        #29
Vega 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,936 | Props total: 10347 10347
Brevin is #3 according to 247 Composite rankings. Good pickup regardless.

Michigan is going for Mallory and Mustapha.

2 years ago '05        #30
space
space
 Vega said
Brevin is #3 according to 247 Composite rankings. Good pickup regardless.

Michigan is going for Mallory and Mustapha.

Miami will keep pushing for Mallory but ive always figured he would end up in Michigan... i like Mustapha, that kid might turn out to be really good as well

2 years ago '06        #31
Special Edd 173 heat pts173
space
space
$28,120 | Props total: 12895 12895
Lucky richt is there

Y'all ain't sh*t

FSU ain't sh*t either tired of all y'all

2 years ago '06        #32
Special Edd 173 heat pts173
space
space
$28,120 | Props total: 12895 12895
Tired of all yall mother fuccas

2 years ago '05        #33
space
space
 Special Edd said
Lucky richt is there

Y'all ain't sh*t

FSU ain't sh*t either tired of all y'all

:biebersad:

2 years ago '07        #34
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
space
$14,000 | Props total: 2075 2075
Gator Tears lol

2 years ago '07        #35
TH35 112 heat pts112
space
space
$92,142 | Props total: 19829 19829
Good for Richt I want him to succeed

2 years ago '10        #36
lboog1423 304 heat pts304
space
space
$36,765 | Props total: 22156 22156
Tight End U

2 years ago '05        #37
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,168 | Props total: 798 798
 BONZ! said
Just get ready.
Won't be anything we haven't dealt with it, we been dealing with it for the past 5+ years

I never seen a school dismiss so many fu*king players during a coaching tenure

Some of foldens biggest classes if you go back to reviewing the body of work, I remember a particular class of 25-30 signees, maybe 10-15 became contributors and a another 4-5 on just where on for depth

Player attrition due to suspensions, dismissals, transfers etc etc

This first year of richt we saw the effects of all that, player injuries made it worse at times we were dressing 70% of players for games, that creates lack of depth and worse fatigue, so when it came to the stretch of fsu, unc, va tech and Norte dame all loses, you saw that first had, and besides the va tech game all we're winnable games playing short handed

2 years ago '05        #38
BONZ! 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,415 | Props total: 700 700
 Deeangoe said
Won't be anything we haven't dealt with it, we been dealing with it for the past 5+ years

Some of foldens biggest classes if you go back to reviewing the body of work, I remember a particular class of 25-30 signees, maybe 10-15 became contributors and a another 4-5 on just where on for depth

This first year of richt we saw the effects of all that, player injuries made it worse at times we were dressing 70% of players for games, that creates lack of depth and worse fatigue, so when it came to the stretch of fsu, unc, va tech and Norte dame all loses, you saw that first had, and besides the va tech game all we're winnable games playing short handed

You said it all right there. I have a soft place in my heart for y'all. Was a fan as a youngn.

2 years ago '05        #39
space
space
 Deeangoe said

i think alot of people really dont realize how massive of a mess Golden left behind... the guy was an absolute joke of an HC and so were his friends (coordinators/assistants)... the kids that were left over were not even in close to the shape that Richt wanted them to be in nor did they even understand some of the basics that any DIV1 player should have already on the field... he literally convinced his own team that they had to played scared football and it was exactly what it looked like at times, especially on defense with Coach Dorito and how bland our offense got far too many times with Coley at the helm... they were also not the best at scouting recruits, yes they did get some nice talent but they also swung and missed MANY times and also managed to somehow make it difficult for themselves to even recruit in their own fu*king backyard... look at some of the kids that were told by Golden that they had a spot on the team before he was fired and u will see that Richt n staff didnt even bother to tell some of these kids a damn thing lol silence meant that u needed to find another college to go to cause u were simply not of the caliber they wanted... then u got player development while they were at The U and yes some kids did well but those were also kids that had great talent and probably would have shined anywhere they went, he also had kids that had high ceilings that he had no clue how to work with or how to get the most out of them... Richt n staff have already made changes and so far i have agreed with all of them, i like the direction we are headed in and it appears that top end recruits feel the same way :winning:

2 years ago '05        #40
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
@

as much as folden getting fired, can't help but to think that the common denominator all these years was shalala leaving too from 2001-2015, yea we played for 2 national championships on her watch but she was scared sh*tless of those teams, and soon as she got there she wanted to change the reputation and even quality of the student atheletes brought in

this gave an opportunity for other schools to come in and cherry pick
miami woulnt recruit academic casualties, character issues etc etc, shalala raised academic standards for athletes even tho the ncaa was lowers

mix that in and hiring cheap, coker, blandy & folden + the merry go round of a.ssistant coaches

its no surprise shalala leaves, the check book opens up, securing 30+ mill in donations for an indoor practice field, (only acc team in the entire conference that didn't have one) hell even flake james, who was just a shalala yes men and now all of a sudden he's acting doing a great job

richt in less than 2 years, his 1st actual recruiting class and will out do what the previous brain dead coaching staff couldn't do in 14 years, folden and his used car sales man tactics, its a process blah blah blah, it takes 4-5 years

the way richt is firing on all cylinders in recruiting, 2018-2019 are looking like potential cfp run

the 2018 game vs LSU could be a reintroduction to the college football world that we are finally back.

2 years ago '07        #41
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
space
$14,000 | Props total: 2075 2075
Golden was a horrible recruiter. Dude was o erhyped most of the kids he got WERE CANES REGARDLESS OF WHO WAS COACH! This dude wasted so much talent while was here while buring bridges. Dude had us as a laughing stock in miami. I'll never forget his Dont rise to the occasion fall back on your training.

Richt came in fired swasey and injected true life into the campus. Got some savages as recruiters to go with him and in under 2 years has already built up a fence. We literally cherry picking down here

2 years ago '05        #42
space
space
 Deeangoe said
@

as much as folden getting fired, can't help but to think that the common denominator all these years was shalala leaving too from 2001-2015, yea we played for 2 national championships on her watch but she was scared sh*tless of those teams, and soon as she got there she wanted to change the reputation and even quality of the student atheletes brought in

this gave an opportunity for other schools to come in and cherry pick
miami woulnt recruit academic casualties, character issues etc etc, shalala raised academic standards for athletes even tho the ncaa was lowers

mix that in and hiring cheap, coker, blandy & folden + the merry go round of a.ssistant coaches

its no surprise shalala leaves, the check book opens up, securing 30+ mill in donations for an indoor practice field, (only acc team in the entire conference that didn't have one) hell even flake james, who was just a shalala yes men and now all of a sudden he's acting doing a great job

richt in less than 2 years, his 1st actual recruiting class and will out do what the previous brain dead coaching staff couldn't do in 14 years, folden and his used car sales man tactics, its a process blah blah blah, it takes 4-5 years

the way richt is firing on all cylinders in recruiting, 2018-2019 are looking like potential cfp run

the 2018 game vs LSU could be a reintroduction to the college football world that we are finally back.

ohhh please believe i feel the same exact way about Shalalalalala, she was a fu*king mess and became nothing but trouble for the football team... i was just going at Golden on my comment but i could go on for days about Shalala as well no question about it... i had gotten to the point where i couldnt talk about the indoor practice facility anymore, it had drove me crazy for too long and the way Shalala talked about it was absurd... usually we heard HER words coming from Blakes mouth, ur totally right about him being a "yes man" and i imagine Shalala had him speaking for her on many occasions so she didnt have to directly take the brunt of any backlash

that LSU game is crazy important, what happens between now and then will all play a factor is just how big a game it could end up being... i see we want to take on BAMA in 2020 in JerryWorld

Last edited by Ron Swanson; 04-18-2017 at 05:12 PM..

2 years ago '17        #43
theboy 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 3181 3181
lmao that's my homie

used to hate playing this big a.ss n*gga dude is built like a tank

2 years ago '04        #44
madness 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
space
$13,306 | Props total: 4529 4529
 BONZ! said
You said it all right there. I have a soft place in my heart for y'all. Was a fan as a youngn.
I will always have a soft spot for Clemson for ending the Folden era

2 years ago '04        #45
madness 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
space
 Clutch City Kid said
i think alot of people really dont realize how massive of a mess Golden left behind... the guy was an absolute joke of an HC and so were his friends (coordinators/assistants)... the kids that were left over were not even in close to the shape that Richt wanted them to be in nor did they even understand some of the basics that any DIV1 player should have already on the field... he literally convinced his own team that they had to played scared football and it was exactly what it looked like at times, especially on defense with Coach Dorito and how bland our offense got far too many times with Coley at the helm... they were also not the best at scouting recruits, yes they did get some nice talent but they also swung and missed MANY times and also managed to somehow make it difficult for themselves to even recruit in their own fu*king backyard... look at some of the kids that were told by Golden that they had a spot on the team before he was fired and u will see that Richt n staff didnt even bother to tell some of these kids a damn thing lol silence meant that u needed to find another college to go to cause u were simply not of the caliber they wanted... then u got player development while they were at The U and yes some kids did well but those were also kids that had great talent and probably would have shined anywhere they went, he also had kids that had high ceilings that he had no clue how to work with or how to get the most out of them... Richt n staff have already made changes and so far i have agreed with all of them, i like the direction we are headed in and it appears that top end recruits feel the same way :winning:
golden's philosophy was the fatten kids up and play slow big 10 style of football...he's a jersey boy, that's what he grew up knowing and watching. all that clown literally had to do was recruit south florida and let the young goons play with their natural instincts and he would've won 9 games a year. he was quite the salesman tho, it could be a monsoon outside and that man would try to convince you that the sun was gonna come out any minute smh

2 years ago '04        #46
madness 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
space

bama was confident they'd get him to flip

young goon didnt want to lose his spot in the epic Storm '18 class

2 years ago '05        #47
space
space
 madness said

bama was confident they'd get him to flip

young goon didnt want to lose his spot in the epic Storm '18 class

lots of people thought Jobe was leaving, i didnt tho

2 years ago '05        #48
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
@ might have to rename this thread

Will Mallory come on down

[tweet - click to view]

Not 1 but 2 top 10 te in the country

Gator tears
Nole tears
Brewster tears
Coming soon @ tears
@ @

Last edited by Deeangoe; 04-21-2017 at 07:07 PM..

2 years ago '04        #49
madness 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
space
coaches convinced mallory that he'd be featured in two-tight end sets with brevin

michigan thought they had him since his family is wolverine legacy

2 years ago '04        #50
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
$18,966 | Props total: 7927 7927
 madness said
I will always have a soft spot for Clemson for ending the Folden era
this is real sh*t right here. i hope Dabo stays at that bi*ch forever.

Home      

most viewed right now
-36online now  39
Video inside We have a new savior
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+117online now  31
Image(s) inside C'est La Vie
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+111online now  25
Video inside She was not fu-kin pleased 😂😂
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+23online now  15
Kenan Thompson Inching Closer to 'SNL' Exit
65 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+86online now  14
Mannie Fresh On Rhythm Roulette: Creates a Complete Banger
69 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+53online now  13
Image(s) inside Cardi B Torches Tomi Lahren With Savage Clapback: 'I Will Dog Walk You'
243 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-38online now  12
Video inside Did R. Kelly Finesse the World?
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+46online now  11
NFL REFEREES sure do love Tom Brady..... LOLLL
89 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy