Brevin Jordan (#1 TE in 2018) commits to Miami aka #1 recruiting class in nation

most viewed right now
+38  63
57 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '06        #1376
csarvis3 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 663 663
Does martell have to sit out a year?

5 days ago '18        #1377
ordoabchao 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$3,082 | Props total: 4301 4301
 Ron Swanson said
we missed every single fu*king target we had today for recruiting.... Richt left a bigger mess to clean up then Golden did, im dead serious... Diaz will somehow have to prove he can win with the kids currently around cause we are NOT going to land any premiere recruits any time soon... If Diaz fails as HC our program is done for the next decade or at least until we get super lucky with a hire we make and find the next star coach...its been too long since success was seen at Miami and this is our last chance to get it right before we just have to settle on the fact that 8 win seasons will be deemed a success and recruiting classes in ranked in the 30s will be normal. The Haselwood stuff and us being in no hurry to hire an OC just tells me that he was never really an option for us, if he was we would have been trying to get an OC in immediately to try and impress Haselwood into coming... I never thought we had a chance with Bogle... Losing Stevenson tho is a huge slap in the face, we just dont have the money to pay these kids like Georgia and BAMA and Clemson do... When we were good, we paid kids... we havent been good since... college football isnt being played fair and its obvious, whoever has the most money will continue to win and those who dont will continue to lose or be mediocre... Just look at Cristobal at Oregon, just imagine how much money they are paying kids to play up there?? FSU hands out a lot of money to kids too but its very obvious that Florida has the most money to hand out in the state and its been that way for awhile now. There is no such thing as an honest program winning a title in college football anymore, those days are done with and its why guys like Chris Petersen will always be on the outside looking in.

Nevin Shaprio got exactly what he wanted out of this, when we decided to part ways with him he decided it was time to bury the school and all the info he gave the NCAA just made it even easier for them to keep an eye on us... Miami has to play by rules that other schools simply dont have to play by, NCAA would LOVE to deliver the death penalty to the program. If we want Miami football to continue we are being told to shut up and play by rules that the other big schools dont have to play by but if we want football we just have to shut up and deal with it. Whole thing is fu*ked up.
But why the hate?

5 days ago '05        #1378
Ron Swanson 280 heat pts280
space
space
$40,211 | Props total: 49668 49668
 ordoabchao said
But why the hate?

I feel better about the current situation now with Richt gone... what hate?? I was just pointing some things out... they r feelings that lots of Canes fans have that I have seen after the debacle this last season and what it did to recruiting. This next year I'm more concerned with creating an identity on offense than I am winning a bunch of games. If we can show an improved offense with some exciting moments in it we will have a much easier time getting recruits on that side of the ball to join the squad. It doesnt have to be perfect for us to recruit well, just gotta show some life!!!

5 days ago '18        #1379
ordoabchao 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
 Ron Swanson said
I feel better about the current situation now with Richt gone... what hate?? I was just pointing some things out... they r feelings that lots of Canes fans have that I have seen after the debacle this last season and what it did to recruiting. This next year I'm more concerned with creating an identity on offense than I am winning a bunch of games. If we can show an improved offense with some exciting moments in it we will have a much easier time getting recruits on that side of the ball to join the squad. It doesnt have to be perfect for us to recruit well, just gotta show some life!!!
no: I was asking why the corporate (NCAA) vendetta against The U.

5 days ago '06        #1380
csarvis3 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 663 663
dan Enos from Alabama the new OC. Have to think this helps with Hurts.
+1   

5 days ago '11        #1381
ghostridah 54 heat pts54
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 1290 1290
 csarvis3 said
No doubt about that

5 days ago '17        #1382
Drknockbootz 3 heat pts
space
space
$388 | Props total: 771 771
 csarvis3 said
Any info on them, Bamas offense hasn't really been top par before Tua

5 days ago '05        #1383
space
space
 ordoabchao said
no: I was asking why the corporate (NCAA) vendetta against The U.

cause he played football EXACTLY how they didnt want us to play it on and off the field back in the 90s... They wanted the Notre Dames of the world to be the heros back then and we simply wouldnt allow that kind of gay sh*t to happen.

5 days ago '05        #1384
space
space
 Drknockbootz said
Any info on them, Bamas offense hasn't really been top par before Tua

u gotta remember tho, Enos wasnt calling plays there he was just woking with the QBs and those QBs always kept him in games... plus he has more success with QBs in his background as well... I like that we focused directly on our QB situation with this move, and it also gives us a leg up to land Hurts. I wouldnt mind a guy like Hurts to come in and play for a year and essentially help coach the younger QBs as well. I dont think our offense will come out looking like how Bama sets theirs up, there will be some changes no doubt.
+1   

5 days ago '05        #1385
2 Pistolz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$21,211 | Props total: 7122 7122
 csarvis3 said
Does martell have to sit out a year?
Yes, which is why Jalen Hurts makes so much sense. They're trying to get both.

5 days ago '05        #1386
space
space
 2 Pistolz said
Yes, which is why Jalen Hurts makes so much sense. They're trying to get both.

If Tate and Hurts both come to Miami i expect Williams to leave and i have a feeling that it could possibly push Perry out the door too but i feel like we have a better chance to keep him over Williams since Jarren has already talked about transferring.

5 days ago '18        #1387
Neg Mwen 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,861 | Props total: 3923 3923
Butch Barry joins the staff as o-line coach

5 days ago '18        #1388
ordoabchao 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
 Ron Swanson said
cause he played football EXACTLY how they didnt want us to play it on and off the field back in the 90s... They wanted the Notre Dames of the world to be the heros back then and we simply wouldnt allow that kind of gay sh*t to happen.
I feel you....

but money is money. The history and infamy of The U speaks louder than most of that bullsh*t. Maybe not catholic pedophile money, but you get my point.... Seems like some other sh*t going on...

5 days ago '05        #1389
space
space
 ordoabchao said
I feel you....

but money is money. The history and infamy of The U speaks louder than most of that bullsh*t. Maybe not catholic pedophile money, but you get my point.... Seems like some other sh*t going on...

NCAA is always gonna have their way of doing sh*t, they turn a blind eye to some things and other they go after with all their power... during the Shapiro stuff there was hella talk the NCAA was wanting to deliver the death penalty to the program and that they finally had the evidence they needed to do it. Shapiro is a fu*kin liar tho and honestly just a brat, dude got bitter as hell because we removed his name off sh*t at the school and we did it because it was the right sh*t to do. For some reason that lil twerp thought The U should still love him

5 days ago '18        #1390
ordoabchao 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
 Ron Swanson said
NCAA is always gonna have their way of doing sh*t, they turn a blind eye to some things and other they go after with all their power... during the Shapiro stuff there was hella talk the NCAA was wanting to deliver the death penalty to the program and that they finally had the evidence they needed to do it. Shapiro is a fu*kin liar tho and honestly just a brat, dude got bitter as hell because we removed his name off sh*t at the school and we did it because it was the right sh*t to do. For some reason that lil twerp thought The U should still love him
Aiight, but what's the root? We have one of the success rates in the NFL, even when we're not successful on the field...we have the history of success to rival every major problem....plus the natural swag to keep young fans interested....If anything, a healthy UM makes the NCAA landscape that much more profitable. The state of Florida alone and all its major institutions stack the most bread when THe U is dominant...

5 days ago '18        #1391
Neg Mwen 2 heat pts
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 days ago '05        #1392
space
space
 ordoabchao said
Aiight, but what's the root? We have one of the success rates in the NFL, even when we're not successful on the field...we have the history of success to rival every major problem....plus the natural swag to keep young fans interested....If anything, a healthy UM makes the NCAA landscape that much more profitable. The state of Florida alone and all its major institutions stack the most bread when THe U is dominant...

its like i said bro, whether u consider it petty or not (which most of us do) it came down to the fact that our style of football back then and the way our players conducted themselves on and off the field was something they absolutely HATED to their core bro u gotta understand the mentality of the fu*kboys that ran the NCAA in the 90s, it was more of a mindset like it was the 50s it felt like... They hated the Miami Hurricanes cause they went out and SPANKED the blue bloods who had and followed the old school NCAA football traditions. The NCAA makes money with or without us, thats something that we have come to understand, NCAA football is a business that wont fail no matter what trends happen with "top teams" ... I do believe our standing with the NCAA has changed somewhat, we have done every damn thing they have asked us to do. Even down to what happened with Dewan Hernandez on the basketball team this year, 100% complied and it turned out he was suspended but it was just on him not on the team. The football program has been clean for awhile and the whole Shapiro thing didnt turn out to even be half as big as some of the media folks made it out and wanted it to be when the news first came to light... times have also changed and our style of football we played back then is much more common today, u gotta remember we were the first people to play like we played and "new" always scares certain people. They despise new especially done in a flashy form... i think these days we are good to go tho, we just gotta make sure we stay good cause we did have some past issues. We are not the only school that has had any issues too, i think we will be ok but there was a long period of time where it felt like the NCAA was just waiting to pounce on us and that wasnt cool.
+1   

5 days ago '05        #1393
space
space
Ight i honestly feel like its time to rid the past, the stench left behind by Richt is just too much.... its time for a real Hurricanes Team thread and what we need is a roll call to get things poppin off so i can start up the new thread.

let me know who i forget please, i wanna make sure the whole Cane Gang gets on the roll call finally.

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

Last edited by Ron Swanson; 01-11-2019 at 08:41 PM..
+5   

5 days ago '18        #1394
Neg Mwen 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Ron Swanson said
Ight i honestly feel like its time to rid the past, the stench left behind by Richt is just too much.... its time for a real Hurricanes Team thread and what we need is a roll call to get things poppin off so i can start up the new thread.

let me know who i forget please, i wanna make sure the whole Cane Gang gets on the roll call finally.

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@
Bet
+1   

4 days ago '06        #1395
FreeBigga 211 heat pts211
space
space
$17,683 | Props total: 8053 8053
 Ron Swanson said

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@
add me to that roll call brodie

4 days ago '14        #1396
Los Pollos 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 7820 7820
 Ron Swanson said

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@
Add me
+1   

4 days ago '11        #1397
ghostridah 54 heat pts54
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 1290 1290
 Ron Swanson said

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

@
My bad on the post about the roll call. Good looks

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+20online now  42
audio inside T Pain Didn't Use Auto Tune For 98% Of "I'm In Love With A Stripper"
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+181online now  42
Image(s) inside This art chick has the best body i've seen all year, Damn!
155 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+183online now  37
Image(s) inside Phat Asian Ass
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  18
Article inside Galaxy S10'X' could cost between $1,425 to $1,600
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+16online now  17
Article inside Nas says Jay-z was aware of R. Kelly’s Actions in Unearthed 2002 Inte..
141 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+91online now  15
Image(s) inside First official photos from day 1 of filming Bad Boys 4 Life.
85 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-51online now  12
Image(s) inside You Get 1 Night, Who Y'all Choosing?
168 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-137online now  8
Image(s) inside SMH: Kehlani Agree That IF YOU Like WOMEN You Should LIKE TRANNIES JUS..
271 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy