online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Shyne admits he wasn't the shooter, just the fall guy

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

3 months ago '16        #176
BraveSoleXIII 
Props total: 12901 12 K  Slaps total: 1734 1 K
 T-800 said
That's how Carribbean people talk amongst themselves and family (he's half Belizean), if anything his "American" accent is probably fake
Can confirm. I have a slight Caribbean accent (st. Kitts), but it’s completely gone while I’m speaking to anyone but family. I was born and raised here but I learned to speak from people from St. Kitts, my whole family. So it comes out slightly when I’m home. I wouldn’t call either accent fake.
+1   

3 months ago '11        #177
T-800  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 36832 36 K  Slaps total: 2451 2 K
 DBD Gogeta said
Its fake. Your not telling me something i dont know i been traveling there my whole life.

This is why i have to always get on toronto ppl.

In what world make u think that its more jamaicans or caribbean ppl in yall area than places like south florida or nyc. I mean south florida is the closest location to the caribbean. Yes toronto has a huge jamaican population.

But so does south florida and nyc that have more and our areas arent speaking like yall. Every last white, somalian, italian yute in toronto is bungling up jamaican accent and slang its cringe.

The city i live in for sure has more jamaican influence..its literally ran by jamaicans...the entire mayor, comissioners, assistants are all jamaican (not 3rd generation jamaicans either) regular ppl here aint walkin round talkin bout waste yute or whatever other fu#kery yall be chattin lol

I go back to the choclair/kardinal offi days n yall wasnt speaking like this
Lol I never said Toronto has more. Any big city in North America has Carribbeans...Toronto is the largest city in Canada, its natural Caribbeans would be here.

Also I was talking about how Carribbeans speak Patois. Obviously an Italian influenced by the culture is gonna get the accent and slang wrong

Last edited by T-800; 04-18-2024 at 01:38 PM..
+1   

3 months ago '11        #178
 Schavez98 said
Do you know where Belize is?
Maybe technically in central America but that accent of Shyne's is how Carribbean people sound when they speak English.

Belize is an anomaly because it's the only Anglophone country in Central America

3 months ago '11        #179
 blackadamwarloc said
y’all been friends for years and u were never invited over until u got grown…?
I knew him for years I just didn't hang with him as friends until late high school
+1   

3 months ago '11        #180
 That Dude said
Code switching and accent change is not anything weird. People do this all the time. You probably do it at work to some degree.

Christian Bale does it, Damson Idris does it, Millie bobbie brown is British but when she came here she had to get assimilated to the culture. When you learn. Different language you pick up on accentuations. Most people who do do it do it without a thought
Hearing Stringer Bell sound British is crazy lol
+2   

3 months ago '04        #181
skillahmang 
Props total: 87554 87 K  Slaps total: 16791 16 K
 Number5 said
Talking is an action, dumbass.
Ill slap you with a pikachu doll f@gg*t stay out my mentions

You prob a nerd cant even switch up if you wanted to.

3 months ago '19        #182
Number5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 21568 21 K  Slaps total: 13449 13 K
 skillahmang said
Ill slap you with a pikachu doll f@gg*t stay out my mentions

You prob a nerd cant even switch up if you wanted to.
nerds > thugs

Call me the f word again and I'll shove my thunderbolt up your ass
+1   

3 months ago '18        #183
InfamousJ 
Props total: 10254 10 K  Slaps total: 2275 2 K
 T-800 said
It was a violent crime though. I know for murder there is no statute, not sure about shootings

Also an admission of guilt for something he wasnt charged with, may have some effect on his career, forget new charges
Other than murder there's usually a statute of limitations on most crimes. Not sure about this tho

3 months ago '18        #184
InfamousJ 
Props total: 10254 10 K  Slaps total: 2275 2 K
 T-800 said
Hearing Stringer Bell sound British is crazy lol
I know right

3 months ago '20        #185
YeahIdidit 
Props total: 1376 1 K  Slaps total: 99 99
emoji
Damn puff can’t afford that man’s price!

3 months ago '17        #186
434ta3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 13777 13 K  Slaps total: 3393 3 K
 Drewsmit said

emoji
+2   

3 months ago '05        #187
MiNimE3 
Props total: 6289 6 K  Slaps total: 731 731
 Carl said
Shyne is a great NYC rapper

His album is a classic

NY at top era

emoji
Definetly a classic. Shyne and Godfather Buried Alive gets alot of spins til this day, especially his first album.
+2   

3 months ago '15        #188
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 29170 29 K  Slaps total: 4860 4 K
 T-800 said
That's how Carribbean people talk amongst themselves and family (he's half Belizean), if anything his "American" accent is probably fake
I don't think either accent is fake, he was born in Belize but raised in the US and he grew up in NYC a city that is unique in that most of its black residents are non-African-American Blacks from with West Indies or West Indian descent and not Southern US heritage. Pretty normal thing to do. Belize is also unique in that it's the only country in the Latin world whose official language is English. I just tink it's wild that he was a young street n1gga in BK, rapping about cocaine, jet planes, sniffing 8 balls and taking over the world and ordering contracts to being this Obama looking n1ggas who might end up ruling over a fu#king country! LOL Shawty lived on helluva life.
+4   

3 months ago '07        #189
jhj26  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5366 5 K  Slaps total: 1291 1 K
 Legit Trap said
This world so fraudulent

emoji

Why the accent?

3 months ago '15        #190
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 29170 29 K  Slaps total: 4860 4 K
 jharlem0500 said
Black Americans be so jealous of Carribbeans

Kai was right
Why is it that African-Americans nad West Indians ALWAYS pull this dumb sh1t? I'm saying this as a brothers from the The States who was raised in and grew up in Chicago and ATL and who has dear friends that are Jamaican and have experienced high West Indians culture?

Obviously one can't speak for everybody but here in the US there's just no possible ways for #ADOS or #FBA to be jealous of West Indians.

#1 90% of all Black people in the US are African-American. There's just NOT that many West Indians Blacks in the USA, especially outside of New York metro. Most African-Americans live in the South and there's no large presence of West Indians in the South outside of Miami.

So what is there to be jealous of when you have no real presence in the US? And let's be serious, alot of West Indian Blacks hide their roots and culture and then later on in life they start repping it. I went to HS with Black folks I thought were #ADOS then when we graduated I started seeing them rocking their flags at the West Indian parade and sh1t like GTFOH! LOL

#2 Since I have friends that are West Indian, n1gga ya'll are not this united monolith, ya'll have ya'll own beef down there. Dominicans vs Haitians, Jamaicans vs Trini, my beach is better, these folks are this and that, I don't like this and that, etc...

#3 All Black people for the most part here in the Americas no matter where they live are CRABS in the bucket! LOL The best talent in the Caribbean leaves, comes to the US to live a better life and then if they do, they NEVER return! LOL Why? Because yes, in many places in the ghettos across the US there ain't sh1t going on, but n1gga the Carribbean, for the most part, is the 3rd and 2nd world, with NO infrastructure.

So jealous? fu#k no. And I do't get the beef because n1gga, we ALL grow up together, marry each other, fu#k eahc other date each other, go to school together and are in the trenches together in the places where we do live together and it's mainly and overwhelmingy the NYC metro, then Florida and then probably Chicago. Like stop!
+2   

3 months ago '17        #191
Sucka Repellent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 165554 165 K  Slaps total: 23320 23 K
 Legit Trap said
This world so fraudulent

emoji

Why the accent?
it seem like fake is the new real with a lot of these jokers. sh1t is sad.
+1   

3 months ago '15        #192
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 49040 49 K  Slaps total: 15248 15 K
 TexasPlayaMayne said
You should stop doing it. White people get offended when we talk in white voices. They think we want to be white, or they think we look at them as scared cowards who are scared of us because of our blackness.

They will start resenting you, and being passive aggressive towards you. You will then misperceive it as racism.

You aint gotta be ghetto, but white people really connect with us when they hear our natural raw accents. Trust me!!
I never ever said I sounded white. I said I'm fake AF while on Zoom! Bruh, I wear glasses and sh1t. drink coffee. Laugh at sh1t that's not funny. I'm from Memphis. Ain't no talking white where I'm from. Lol. So let me clarify. But of course I'm not saying, "mane" and sh1t. They curse at times, I never curse in meetings. That's what I mean when I said what I said
+1   

3 months ago '21        #193
Wyohittin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 1525 1 K  Slaps total: 229 229
wtf is barack obama jr talking about, boy was just dancing diddy and never said he did it how can he be the fall guy?

3 months ago '23        #194
Mr Negative 
Props total: 1146 1 K  Slaps total: 151 151
 skillahmang said
Nobody talking like how they talk with the homies in a corporate setting either.

Dont make you fake.
Exactly

3 months ago '17        #195
wait....didn't this dude just celebrate his birthday with diddy????

emoji

3 months ago '14        #196
Hoodsta1e11 
Props total: 15398 15 K  Slaps total: 2342 2 K
 ProfessionalDon said
The other shooter was supposedly Wolf or his man, I forget his name Eric? The one Gene Deal is always talking about.

Mark Curry also mentioned it

Shyne did let off shots and he probably did shoot the chick but will never admit it because one he doesn't want to take accountability, it's not really something he is proud of, it ain't gangsta and last but not least he is a politician and so he has to appear wholesome and it continues to be held against him
The n1gga is Prime Minister of Belize
Home of the BBM and 43gc
I'm sure it wouldn't affect his political career considering how dangerous and gangster it is out there

3 months ago '18        #197
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34 OP
Props total: 104926 104 K  Slaps total: 11016 11 K
 Sucka Repellent said
wait....didn't this dude just celebrate his birthday with diddy????

emoji
Anonymous payment may be a few months behind.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #198
 shooter said
Anonymous payment may be a few months behind.
emoji

3 months ago '20        #199
Novacane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 13831 13 K  Slaps total: 4942 4 K
 blackadamwarloc said
Explains a lot

emoji
emoji
emoji
yea explains I’m Caribbean .

3 months ago '19        #200
blackadamwarloc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 28675 28 K  Slaps total: 5494 5 K
 Novacane said
yea explains I’m Caribbean .
I got roasted tons in school I was a lil fat n1gga

Then… I lost weight and got over it

But some of y’all can’t stop crying and use that as excuse to hate on an entire culture… sh1t hilarious

emoji
emoji
emoji

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+20910
Video inside Shawty still got and still will get it ….damn
120 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+567
Video inside This Trump Sh!t Confirms What We Already Know👀🤔🤦..
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Picture Dump of Trump's a*sassinationAttempt
169 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+195
Image(s) inside Jul 13 - BREAKING: 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks ID’ed as would-be..
858 comments
1 day ago
@news