Rams trade 2nd overall pick to Redskins

most viewed right now
 126
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #361
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Dro889 said:
hes more aaron rodgers.
pretty bold
 6 years ago '04        #362
nwking 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,103 | Props total: 1277 1277
 Hold That said:
wow these n*ggas overpaid, Rams were smart as fu*k to make the move immediately because a lot of teams in need of a QB would have been pre-occupied with the Manning sweepstakes.


But this is the redskins, they like to buy talent, not draft it. They'll likely build through FA..
How can they build a team with no 1st round draft picks for the next 3 seasons man, this sucks for RG3 because he has no pieces around him for him to succeed right away. Cam and Dalton had pieces around them from the get go for them to shine but RG3 just got put in the worst position possible as a rookie quarterback just like jason campbell. I want RG3 to do well but who is he throwing the ball to who is running the ball for him the Oline is not good. I hope he pulls a Eli and says NO I want to be somewhere else
 6 years ago '07        #363
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 nwking said:
How can they build a team with no 1st round draft picks for the next 3 seasons man, this sucks for RG3 because he has no pieces around him for him to succeed right away. Cam and Dalton had pieces around them from the get go for them to shine but RG3 just got put in the worst position possible as a rookie quarterback just like jason campbell. I want RG3 to do well but who is he throwing the ball to who is running the ball for him the Oline is not good. I hope he pulls a Eli and says NO I want to be somewhere else
cam newton had less...he had one wr, one n a half te (shockey is a shell of himself) NO running game williams and stewert werent great which is why he broke those records....he had to throw

as it pains me skins arent far off if rg3 is decent they got 2 great TE, a decent wr and probably a great wr via FA, decent run game due to the run blocking scheme and a good a.ss defense

:( that hurt to say positive sh*t about a rival, i wish this was the patrick ramsey days
 6 years ago '04        #364
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
Same sh*t happened to Cam Newton last year around this time from the BXperts, but by mid November all that sh*t had been swept under the rug and long forgotten about

Then anybody who would admit they had criticized him would cop the same plea, "I only said it because of the offense he ran at Auburn"

fu*k you boxden
 03-11-2012, 07:59 PM         #365
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
Same sh*t happened to Cam Newton last year around this time from the BXperts, but by mid November all that sh*t had been swept under the rug and long forgotten about

Then anybody who would admit they had criticized him would cop the same plea, "I only said it because of the offense he ran at Auburn"

fu*k you boxden
with all do respect.. cam did go to a team loaded with options to help him grow as a QB..
 6 years ago '04        #366
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 nwking said:
How can they build a team with no 1st round draft picks for the next 3 seasons man, this sucks for RG3 because he has no pieces around him for him to succeed right away. Cam and Dalton had pieces around them from the get go for them to shine but RG3 just got put in the worst position possible as a rookie quarterback just like jason campbell. I want RG3 to do well but who is he throwing the ball to who is running the ball for him the Oline is not good. I hope he pulls a Eli and says NO I want to be somewhere else
first round picks are not the only way to acquire talent in the NFL.

His rookie year will not be his only season.
 03-11-2012, 08:00 PM         #367
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
pretty bold
style not talent.
 6 years ago '07        #368
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3265 3265
 JCyclops said:
If anything, I respect it more that RGIII went to an unheralded program like Baylor and gave it national prominence and exposure. Baylor football wasn't on the map in any way, shape, or form before RGIII. Hopefully he can breathe life into a Skins franchise that hasn't had any for 20 years.






That was beautiful. That's my quarterback




No Pressure, No Diamond
 6 years ago '04        #369
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 Dro889 said:
with all do respect.. cam did go to a team loaded with options to help him grow as a QB..
you mean the Panthers?

Really, if they were so "loaded with options" how did the have the first pick in the draft and the worse record in the NFL the year prior to Cam arrival?

Cam made that team not the other way around, the same can be possible for RG3. I mean why not.
 03-11-2012, 08:08 PM         #370
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
you mean the Panthers?

Really, if they were so "loaded with options" how did the have the first pick in the draft and the worse record in the NFL the year prior to Cam arrival?

Cam made that team not the other way around, the same can be possible for RG3. I mean why not.
So we gunna act like they weren't injured and depleted?

traded for a pro bowl caliber TE in Olsen.. added another Glue Guy Shockey to move the chains.

already had one of the best if not best tadem RBs in the LEAGUE..

2 Probowl linemen including a pro bowl Center to make the transition easier.. a Pro Bowl LT.. and then another Decent a.ss RT (even though he was hurt)

Then we move onto Steve Smith lets not act like this guy even in a down year isn't still one of the best WRs in the league.. i mean come on son.. just because they were the worst team a year before doesn't mean they weren't loaded.
 6 years ago '04        #371
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 Dro889 said:
So we gunna act like they weren't injured and depleted?

traded for a pro bowl caliber TE in Olsen.. added another Glue Guy Shockey to move the chains.

already had one of the best if not best tadem RBs in the LEAGUE..

2 Probowl linemen including a pro bowl Center to make the transition easier.. a Pro Bowl LT.. and then another Decent a.ss RT (even though he was hurt)

Then we move onto Steve Smith lets not act like this guy even in a down year isn't still one of the best WRs in the league.. i mean come on son.. just because they were the worst team a year before doesn't mean they weren't loaded.
i understand everything you're saying.

But if Jimmy Clausen is the QB this past season they win 2 games max.

we haven't even given the Skins a chance to make their offseason moves, everyone just a.ssumes they fu*ked up and will suffer for it. Not you, im just saying we can't gauge what RG3 will have around him for this upcoming season because no moves have been made yet.

So to compare his situation to any other player is unfair, he doesn't have a situation yet.
 03-11-2012, 08:23 PM         #372
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just think its obvious Cam had a great situation he fell into.. as for RG3.. i wont debate that trade until at least his 3rd year,.
 6 years ago '04        #373
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
The trade is over with and done. Unless the Colts change their mind we will get RGIII. n*ggas need to stop worrying about the Redskins. It's a long way before the season start.
 6 years ago '05        #374
natural 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
Maybe we did mortgage our future. But of the TWELVE players we drafted last year 11 will be on the roster this year, at least 2 of them starting!
 03-13-2012, 06:53 PM         #375
eliot ness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eliot ness said:
Quote this post after Tuesday when Free Agency opens, because with being $40+mill under the cap, it's a virtual lock at this point that either Jackson/Colston is coming here after this move. With that, RG3 will have plenty of weapons to help him out:

-Vjax/Colston
-Fred Davis
-Gaffney
-Moss back to the slot where he belongs & excels
-Hankerson; our rookie from last year on the come up
-Cooley back from injury

With Roy Helu & Tim Hightower in the backfield, for the first time in damn near 20 years we will have a very respectable offense to hang in the NFC east :dancingcool:
looks like Vjax going to the Buccs and Saints got smart and re-signed Colston.

So now we've got:
- Pierre Garcon
- Josh morgan
- Eddie royal
- Hankerson
- Moss
- Gaffney
- Fred Davis
- Cooley

RGIII will be just fine :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '07        #376
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
avatar space
space
$55,511 | Props total: 43668 43668
 nwking said:
How can they build a team with no 1st round draft picks for the next 3 seasons man, this sucks for RG3 because he has no pieces around him for him to succeed right away. Cam and Dalton had pieces around them from the get go for them to shine but RG3 just got put in the worst position possible as a rookie quarterback just like jason campbell. I want RG3 to do well but who is he throwing the ball to who is running the ball for him the Oline is not good. I hope he pulls a Eli and says NO I want to be somewhere else
garcon, eddie royal, santana moss, fred davis, chris cooley

omg he has no pieces :rolleyes:
 03-13-2012, 07:00 PM         #377
eliot ness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First time in damn near a decade redskins got some speed on offense now
 6 years ago '07        #378
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 JCyclops said:
If anything, I respect it more that RGIII went to an unheralded program like Baylor and gave it national prominence and exposure. Baylor football wasn't on the map in any way, shape, or form before Art Briles. Hopefully he can breathe life into a Skins franchise that hasn't had any for 20 years.



Fixed big time... he brought all those athletes around Robert Griffin. Also made RGIII a better player. I know he definitely told him to stop running so much like he did earlier in his Baylor career.


Last edited by TH35; 03-13-2012 at 07:02 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #379
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,128 | Props total: 2843 2843
 TH35 said:
Fixed big time... he brought all those athletes around Robert Griffin. Also made RGIII a better player. I know he definitely told him to stop running so much like he did earlier in his Baylor career.
Very true, those receivers and RGIII all ran track I like his decision making as a QB too -- 15/3 td/int ratio as a freshman, 22/8 in his 2nd full season, and 36/6 last year. 22/8 wasn't great but the other two ratios are really good. We just endured a full year of Grossman and it seems like RGIII will at the very least be more careful in his decison making.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
160 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
99 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Here is what Disney now owns.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy