Jul 7 - Casey Anthony Sentenced To Four Years In Jail, Will Only Have To Serve 6 More Days

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
111 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
61 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #182
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Just imagine...she had that sick smile and smirk on her face even though her daughter is dead. Obviously....she believes she comes before her daughter. She's proven that over and over again
 6 years ago '10        #183
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
Okay Bruh.. Its obvious that YOU and most of the people in here talking all this nonsense know nothing about this trial besides what you see and hear in the 24/7 (ratings based) news media.

Nobody ever wants to see a child die. But I also dont want the justice system go to sh*t just for the sake of feeding the mob mentality/blood lust of the American people. Everybody playing off emotions right now instead of THE LAW. You cant convict people off of a "general consensus"

If you can tell me

1) How the child died

2) What/where the PROVEN murder weapon was

3) A motive (that makes more sense than she didn't want to pay for a babysitter while she partied)

at that point you got yourself a 1st degree murder conviction/death penalty. None of that was proven tho and if you watched ANY of the ACTUAL trial (not Nancy Grace highlights), you would be a little bit more informed bruh..
If I k!ll you....and then evade and avoid for over 31 days to compromise the body so that the authorities can't properly examine the body....does that mean a murder didn't happen?

You're ignoring the evidence found in her trunk...and the searches on her computer...and the lying...

There is motive. A mother wanting to get rid of her child isn't uncommon. Happens all the time...this one just got the most attention.
 6 years ago '10        #184
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
I love the fact n*ggas bring up that fool scott petersen who was trying to escape the country with costumes and sh*t. That n*gga did himself in with his actions and own words.

What really finished him off was the chick he talked to after his wife.....his goose was cooked.

Caylee was murdered by her own FAMILY....sad sh*t but thats what went down. Casey was almost made the scapegoat so the mother and father could get away scotfree. This n*gga almost went the suicide route, whats the mottive behind that? What person just goes for suicide outta nowhere? If the real k!ller is ever revealed and casey is said to have not had any partts how many people would apoligize and eat that crow especially that stupid bi*ch Nancy Grace.
And you're drawing this based off what???

Let's see your logic here. You're saying there's no Scott Peterson comparison. His actions was no worse than Casey's...who didn't report her baby missing for 31 days(after her parents pressured her), smiles in court, parties while her child is dead, gets a tattoo while her child is missing/dead, makes up a fake nanny named Zanny

And you're claiming her parents did it when there's more evidence against Casey?? ....just wow......the sh*t people will say to justify their views
 6 years ago '10        #185
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 1289 1289
Casey Anthony 's release pushed back to July 17

Orlando (CNN) -- The release date for Casey Anthony has been rescheduled for July 17, not July 13 as originally planned, Florida's Orange County Corrections said in a statement late Thursday.

The new date is a result of "a detailed recalculation of the projected release date," according the statement from Allen Moore, the department's public information officer. The statement gave no details on how the extra days were calculated.
Few more days in jail before she gets a taste of what her hell of a outside life is going to be like.
 6 years ago '05        #186
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11799 11799

[pic - click to view]

07-08-2011, 02:20 AM         #187
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jlandryst said:
he was feening to get that hot topic he even spelled sentencing wrong he was typing so fast to get it out
 6 years ago '06        #188
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,898 | Props total: 14786 14786

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #190
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 illicitx said:
Man, I've been seeing your dumb mother fu*king f*ggot c*ck sucking a.ss defending this white trailer park trashs.lut in over 60 fu*king threads.

You sitting here saying the evidence ain't enough...the evidence ain't enough...

You using the same excuse that yours.lut of a mother used when your father walked in and there were 30 dudes in one room with her. Just because they just finished each busting a nut in her cooch, she screamed "Lack of evidence", because your father failed to physically catch all 30 d!cks inside her at once.

Go fu*k yourself. You should of been swallowed.
@ ALL OF THAT ETHER

JeeQ said:
The American Legal System is fair, balanced, and just, where your innocent until proven guilty in a court of law...

as long as your not a minority
sucks to be black and poor

esp that last one
 6 years ago '09        #191
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,000 | Props total: 1224 1224
YOOOOOOO wtf is her lawyer?
 6 years ago '08        #192
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12257 12257
 tdub-zr0 said:

[pic - click to view]

Soo this bi*ch get out next week...shiiiit I won't be watching. Nothing can take me away from my Month long marriage to EA's NCAA Football Monday nite.
 07-08-2011, 06:30 AM         #193
gordonshumway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
makes up a fake nanny named Zanny
She should of got 20 just for saying that sh*t to a adult cop....
 6 years ago '04        #194
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1474 1474
 gordonshumway said:
She should of got 20 just for saying that sh*t to a adult cop....
its so crazy cause basically at the end of the day all these lies didn't really mean sh*t to anyone...
 6 years ago '04        #195
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 rek0nize said:
Few more days in jail before she gets a taste of what her hell of a outside life is going to be like.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 07-08-2011, 03:39 PM         #196
shermn8r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you can't do the time, then do the crime ......... in FLORIDA!!!

This bi*ch is guilty, of either 1st degree murder, or conspiracy. But I'm not angry with her as much as I'm angry with the 12 jurors right now. Caylee's blood is now on their hands, as well.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
118 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
228 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
67 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy