Kobe murders Lebron in nationwide poll lmao

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-18-2010, 03:53 AM         #121
goldstarchoice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killaaj said:
how many jordan had at that age?
zero!
 7 years ago '09        #122
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Knowledgeable said:
Stop crying you b**ch a.ss n*gga. You mad muthaf**ka? f**k outta here hoe cake a.ss n*gga.

Penny played with shaq in his prime so where are his championship rings? f**k outta here you stupid f**king f**got.
shaq prime started as he was leaving orlando it aint penny fault that Shaq got s**tted on by the dream and how was the magic better every la team had every type of role player there was to be had orlando had all three point shooters a rebounder and penny similar to todays magic with a wing that doesn't choke like vince
 7 years ago '06        #123
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5652 5652
 faceoffizhere said:
shaq prime started as he was leaving orlando it aint penny fault that Shaq got s**tted on by the dream and how was the magic better every la team had every type of role player there was to be had orlando had all three point shooters a rebounder and penny similar to todays magic with a wing that doesn't choke like vince
you need to use punctuation if you want people to understand whatever this means.
 7 years ago '09        #124
kmj09 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 128 128
decision yea but kobe is going to be reguarded with jordan after a finals mvp championship to beat the miami heat in 2011......... lebron is going to opt out in 3 years mark my words ...then what pat riley?????? you couldnt win with the knicks not becase the knicks sucked. but because air jordan took over at the end of every game and thats what the black mamba is going to strive for ....total supremecy !!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #125
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Knowledgeable said:
Stop crying you b**ch a.ss n*gga. You mad muthaf**ka? f**k outta here hoe cake a.ss n*gga.

Penny played with shaq in his prime so where are his championship rings? f**k outta here you stupid f**king f**got.
:r ofl:
 7 years ago '07        #126
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 faceoffizhere said:
Shaq's Rookie year:

23.4 PPG / 13.9 RPG (career high) / 3.5 Blocks per game (Career high) 81 out of 82 games played (tied for Career high)

2nd year:

29.3 PPG / 13.2 RPG / 2.8 Blocks Per game / 81 out of 82 games played (tied Career high - he never played more than 79 game a season after this.)

3rd year:

29.3 PPG / 11.4 RPG / 2.4 Blocks per game (79 Games played out of 82)

4th Year:

26.6 PPG / 11 RPG / 2.1 Block shots (only played 54 games out of 82)

^^^ All his 4 years with the Magic. Pretty good/great numbers for a guy "that wasn't in his prime until he left Orlando".

HIs years with LA, his numbers were pretty similar if not worse. He had the one year with LA where he averaged - 29.7 PPG / 13.6 RPG / 3.8 a.ssists (Career high) / 3 BPG - but he also played a career high 40 minutes a game that year.

Edit: Oh yeah, Shaq's numbers in the Finals the year they played Houston and lost:

28 PPG / 59.5% shooting / 12.5 RPG / 6.3 APG

Last edited by Dope Bai; 07-19-2010 at 11:03 AM..
 07-19-2010, 11:00 AM         #127
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So they took a poll after Kobe wins a championship and LeBron is regarded as disloyal for leaving Cleveland, and this is supposed to hold weight?

I wonder what the poll read after Kobe r*ped the white girl and snitched on Shaq

and from that above quote faceoff is an idiot
 7 years ago '07        #128
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 Ya'll f*gs said:
So they took a poll after Kobe wins a championship and LeBron is regarded as disloyal for leaving Cleveland, and this is supposed to hold weight?

I wonder what the poll read after Kobe r*ped the white girl and snitched on Shaq

and from that above quote faceoff is an idiot
Wasn't he found not guilty for the r*pe charge???? Didn't they find next dudes load in homegirls slot??? Just asking, to my knowledge, that was hte case.
 7 years ago '04        #129
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Shade 45 said:
His legacy is diminishing for being a b**ch
^this
 7 years ago '07        #130
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 1090 1090
 A.O.™ said:
Kobe is not better than Lebron.. Lebron is still the better player... People just respect Kobes competitiveness more than LeWades..
shut the f**k up, Lebron is nowhere near better than Kobe you motherf**kers just sprung off his athleticism

Lebron is a better athelete
Kobe is a better ballplayer
 7 years ago '07        #131
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 1090 1090
 P. Dedos said:
exactly

not everybody is blessed to play with shaq in his prime
Not everybody is blessed to play with Pippen in his prime and be coached under Phil Jackson.....so are we gonna take some credit away from Jordan too because of his luck?
 7 years ago '09        #132
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Dope Bai said:
Shaq's Rookie year:

23.4 PPG / 13.9 RPG (career high) / 3.5 Blocks per game (Career high) 81 out of 82 games played (tied for Career high)

2nd year:

29.3 PPG / 13.2 RPG / 2.8 Blocks Per game / 81 out of 82 games played (tied Career high - he never played more than 79 game a season after this.)

3rd year:

29.3 PPG / 11.4 RPG / 2.4 Blocks per game (79 Games played out of 82)

4th Year:

26.6 PPG / 11 RPG / 2.1 Block shots (only played 54 games out of 82)

^^^ All his 4 years with the Magic. Pretty good/great numbers for a guy "that wasn't in his prime until he left Orlando".

HIs years with LA, his numbers were pretty similar if not worse. He had the one year with LA where he averaged - 29.7 PPG / 13.6 RPG / 3.8 a.ssists (Career high) / 3 BPG - but he also played a career high 40 minutes a game that year.

Edit: Oh yeah, Shaq's numbers in the Finals the year they played Houston and lost:

28 PPG / 59.5% shooting / 12.5 RPG / 6.3 APG
Yea that's all good with the stats shaq was the biggest thing out there so yea he k!lled centers he had a great first couple years but..... I wouldn't say a players prime is their first 4 years in the league. Yea his offensive numbers were on point but if you watched the games you would remember what hakeem did to him. You saw jordan's first years he s**tted on the league does that mean he was in his prime
 7 years ago '07        #133
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3265 3265

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #134
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,567 | Props total: 5234 5234
damn this guy done f**ked up his legacy. When he has a kid he gonna tell his kid yea don't make the mistake I did by going to another team so I can win a championship. Be a leader son not follower don't be like me.

7 years ago '07        #135
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 faceoffizhere said:
Yea that's all good with the stats shaq was the biggest thing out there so yea he k!lled centers he had a great first couple years but..... I wouldn't say a players prime is their first 4 years in the league. Yea his offensive numbers were on point but if you watched the games you would remember what hakeem did to him. You saw jordan's first years he s**tted on the league does that mean he was in his prime
Yeah Hakeem averaged 32 I think against him. I get your point, but I remember Shaq being a dominant force right off the bat. He came in, and was destroying teams. I'm just saying that to me it looked like Shaq was the best in his first four years, and that one year when he averaged 40 min a game with LA.

Give Kobe that Shaq and see what happenes.

Comparing Shaq to MJ in thier first 4 years is not fair. Like I said, Shaq came in and dominated right off the bat, on a team that had good players already. MJ came in on a s**tty squad, and averaged about 28. His dominance was not up there with Shaq's. Jordan was not even the number 1 pick. If you remember, Shaq was that dude at LSU, and went number 1. Some players develop a lot quiker than others.
 7 years ago '07        #136
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 ghost8 said:

[pic - click to view]

Had to squint, but - I agree...
 7 years ago '04        #137
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
leader>follower
 7 years ago '08        #138
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12257 12257
The Shoes

<<<<------speak for me
 7 years ago '05        #139
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
and guys let us not forget. although this poll was more then likely influenced from lebron's decision, kobe did just win another championship and mvp...im sure that swayed some votes
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now