SEC Championship: #1 Florida (12-0) vs. #2 Alabama (12-0) DEC. 5th, 4:00 P.M. CBS

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #581
Bedlam  OP
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 FeedTheBeast said:
I feel ya....people sleeping on Brantley but dude is good. If yall can find a dependable every down RB whom can get tough yards that would help him tremendously.
We have one with Emmanuel Moody, but our stubborn a.ss coaching staff refuses to use him. That's the one thing I hate about our coaches, too much elitism towards seniors and s**t like that. We have some nice young WR's, but our coaches would rather play Brandon f**king James at WR...

And Tebow did get different treatment cause he was so unique. If he was another typical f**khead like Terrelle "Everyone k!lls people" Pryor, the media would've dogged him as much as they hyped him. But the guy was an actual, real a.ss dude, his s**t wasn't an act and it fascinated people.
 8 years ago '06        #582
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14773 14773
 Bedlam said:
We have one with Emmanuel Moody, but our stubborn a.ss coaching staff refuses to use him. That's the one thing I hate about our coaches, too much elitism towards seniors and s**t like that. We have some nice young WR's, but our coaches would rather play Brandon f**king James at WR...

And Tebow did get different treatment cause he was so unique. If he was another typical f**khead like Terrelle "Everyone k!lls people" Pryor, the media would've dogged him as much as they hyped him. But the guy was an actual, real a.ss dude, his s**t wasn't an act and it fascinated people.
I'm not just referring to the treatment from the media. I'm talking about ON the field too. Things that are seen as taunting when other players do it is just Tebow showing 'emotion' and 'enthusiasm'. How is it Marquis Maze can stand in the endzone and fold his arms and get a flag but Tebow runs up and down the field doing the 'chomp' and thats not a flag? Or for example last year when Tebow did the 'call me now' gesture to the LSU fans and got no flag, a few weeks later John Parker Wilson does it...15 yards. That is my point.
 8 years ago '06        #583
Bedlam  OP
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 Birdman's Back said:
I'm not just referring to the treatment from the media. I'm talking about ON the field too. Things that are seen as taunting when other players do it is just Tebow showing 'emotion' and 'enthusiasm'. How is it Marquis Maze can stand in the endzone and fold his arms and get a flag but Tebow runs up and down the field doing the 'chomp' and thats not a flag? Or for example last year when Tebow did the 'call me now' gesture to the LSU fans and got no flag, a few weeks later John Parker Wilson does it...15 yards. That is my point.
He doesn't do the Chomp on the field. All he does is signal for the crowd to make noise and clap his hands. The one time he did do the chomp, last year in the NC against OU, he got a 15 yard penalty. SEC refs always call silly celebration penalties, it has nothing to do with Tebow. Some refs have sticks up their a.ss, some don't.
 8 years ago '06        #584
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14773 14773
 Bedlam said:
He doesn't do the Chomp on the field. All he does is signal for the crowd to make noise and clap his hands. The one time he did do the chomp, last year in the NC against OU, he got a 15 yard penalty. SEC refs always call silly celebration penalties, it has nothing to do with Tebow. Some refs have sticks up their a.ss, some don't.
what r u talking about? he did it in the SEC Championship, it was after the TD i think and he did it right in front of Ro's face last year in the Championship. come on now, ive seen him do it on the field on more than one occasion.

* edit *
in fact im watching it right now. after he throws the TD he does that stupid hand waving thing to get the crowd pumped and he starts doing the gator chomp ON THE FIELD.

Last edited by Bama Boy; 12-07-2009 at 11:33 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now