Sep 10 - Trump Slams Obama: I'm Supposed To Be President Of The USA, Not The Entire World

most viewed right now
+77  42
33 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+24  33
73 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 days ago '12        #276
OldBusiness  187 heat pts187
space
space
$32,317 | Props total: 63959 63959
 dc3003 said
@ spam.
This was funny

3 days ago '12        #277
OldBusiness  187 heat pts187
space
space
$32,317 | Props total: 63959 63959
 Stryder said
They aren't going to believe you they all like the orange Kool aid their hate won't let them see beyond that

I said whoever wins the election is going to inherit a big soup sandwich
fu*k is a soup sandwich

3 days ago '18        #278
Juliette DaBlok  28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,780 | Props total: 18508 18508
 DoctorNBA said
Shouldn’t his last 2 years have been his strongest? Especially since he had 6 years prior of his economy? Wouldn’t that mean things were turning around for the worst? Scary.
Really? So is this your final answer? Because this is some dumb sh*t you just typed

2 days ago '17        #279
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$13,703 | Props total: 32906 32906
 Rocko said
Bro you said Farrakhan took money specifically to start a violent terrorist cell and destroy America. Stop talking you lying white supremacist pos.
No, dumb motherfu*ker, I said Gaddafi gave money to Farrakhan to try to create a domestic terrorist. Then I said Farrakhan took the money and used it for good in his community.

You trailer park retards are getting dumber and dumber. Known white supremacist dc3003 isn't even this dumb.

2 days ago '07        #280
DoctorNBA  65 heat pts65
space
space
$8,038 | Props total: 7146 7146
 Juliette DaBlok said
Really? So is this your final answer? Because this is some dumb sh*t you just typed
Is it or does it make sense? If things were so great under him, shouldn’t the numbers be getting better and not sub 2%??????

2 days ago '16        #281
North Face  42 heat pts42
space
space
$13,682 | Props total: 25936 25936
 Juliette DaBlok said
Shut ya slow a*s up
Look what he did in Middle East. Obama created the most wars and tensions of all presidents.

2 days ago '19        #282
Rocko 
space
space
space
$416 | Props total: 1139 1139
 Ymmot said
No, dumb motherfu*ker, I said Gaddafi gave money to Farrakhan to try to create a domestic terrorist. Then I said Farrakhan took the money and used it for good in his community.

You trailer park retards are getting dumber and dumber. Known white supremacist dc3003 isn't even this dumb.
You're an anti-black racist white supremacist that thinks Farrakhan is a terrorist, there's no use in trying to reason with a racist like you about anything, you lower the level of any discussion you participate in with your white supremacist ideologies/white supremacist made up nonsensical conspiracy theories/white supremacist dismissal of any numerical evidence presented against you in favor of you being white and you saying so, stop quoting me you racist, illogical and just flat out dumb pos.

2 days ago '18        #283
space
space
 Rocko said
You're an anti-black racist white supremacist that thinks Farrakhan is a terrorist, there's no use in trying to reason with a racist like you about anything, you lower the level of any discussion you participate in with your white supremacist ideologies/white supremacist made up nonsensical conspiracy theories/white supremacist dismissal of any numerical evidence presented against you in favor of you being white and you saying so, stop quoting me you racist, illogical and just flat out dumb pos.

Damn, that is one big a*s run on sentence

We really need to invest more in our educational system. That is some really sad sh*t right there

2 days ago '19        #284
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said
Damn, that is one big a*s run on sentence

We really need to invest more in our educational system. That is some really sad sh*t right there
Yall ever notice how these racist white dudes always go grammar policing on internet websites when you get them mad

In this thread this racist white kid laughed at the black middle class being destroyed, sh*tted on not me but members of my family who are civil rights awards winners and doubled down on it when I checked him on calling out my family, called me a black supremacist for saying big government needs to protect the value of tax paying citizens homes, defended a man that called Louis Farrakhan a terrorist and is doing the grammar police thing white dudes typically do when you get them mad.

And he wants us to believe he's black

Last edited by Rocko; 09-13-2019 at 07:41 AM..

2 days ago '18        #285
space
space
 Rocko said
Yall ever notice how these racist white dudes always go grammar policing on internet websites when you get them mad

In this thread this racist white kid laughed at the black middle class being destroyed, sh*tted on not me but members of my family who are civil rights awards winners and doubled down on it when I checked him on calling out my family, called me a black supremacist for saying big government needs to protect the value of tax paying citizens homes, defended a man that called Louis Farrakhan a terrorist and is doing the grammar police thing white dudes typically do when you get them mad.

Yeah I guess everyone who doesn't agree with you is white. I really feel sorry for your mother. Must have sucked trying to raise someone as mentally inept as yourself.

Oh yeah, who is this "yall" you're talking too It's just you and me. You don't have an audience

2 days ago '19        #286
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said
Yeah I guess everyone who doesn't agree with you is white.
Nope, just you, the racist white kid that laughed at the black middle class being sunk, sh*tted on civil rights awards winners, called me a black supremacist for saying the value of black peoples homes should be protected by the government they pay taxes to, claimed the economy would collapse if Obama allocated funding to retain value on the housing of redlined communities victim to predatory lending, defends a man that called Louis Farrakhan a terrorist, d*ck rides Obama for signing Bush era policies and screwing over black folks, marginalizes the system of white supremacy at every little passive aggressive opportunity you get and plays grammar police on the internet when you get over on them.

You're just your typical white kid putting on black face to post on boxden, Juliette. Foh, don't quote me again, pu**y. Tryna claim you're black but are going at a black person for sh*tting on Obama because he screwed over black folks. You bi*ch a*s lying racist mf pos.

Last edited by Rocko; 09-13-2019 at 08:27 AM..

2 days ago '17        #287
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 Rocko said

^ this is what it looks like when a racist redneck tries too hard to fit in on a hiphop forum...
+1   

2 days ago '19        #288
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Ymmot said
^ this is what it looks like when a racist redneck tries too hard to fit in on a hiphop forum...
I really want y'all to take note of how this group of posters reacts whenever you bring up what has economically happened to the black community during the Obama era. I even gave this particular white supremacist receipts on every single claim I've made about how Obama screwed over black folks and he still behaves this way. How a person actually reacts to information on the economic status of the black community says more than anything they'll ever lie about and try to tell you otherwise.

2 days ago '19        #289
thebestoftimes  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$416 | Props total: 433 433
 DoctorNBA said
Just crazy how the Left holds up the stats they want to prove Obama did a good job and same for the Right with Trump.

The facts are Obama took the economy out of the greatest recession since the great depression, took unemployment from double digits to 4-5%, jump started the stock market, and got things moving in the right direction. He did a really good job.

He also doubled the national debt, thats f*cking real, our debt doubled in 8 years. It took the country 230 years to get to $10 trillion in debt and 8 years for Obama to get there. Also, GDP numbers were very poor. GDP is the greatest economic indicator on the state of the economy and it was slow growth under Obama and has improved under Trump.

So to summarize, they both have done good things and bad. As long as you do more good than bad for the country and tried your best, you should be appreciated by the citizens.
nobama was just as awful president as everybody else.
he nearly almost double the national debt to almost 20 trillion dollars.

bailed out the banks, big corporations and wall street and cared less about the American people, good job alright.
he was just as disastrous as the globalists from both parties.
+1   

2 days ago '19        #290
thebestoftimes  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$416 | Props total: 433 433
 Rocko said
I really want y'all to take note of how this group of posters reacts whenever you bring up what has economically happened to the black community during the Obama era. I even gave this particular white supremacist receipts on every single claim I've made about how Obama screwed over black folks and he still behaves this way. How a person actually reacts to information on the economic status of the black community says more than anything they'll ever lie about and try to tell you otherwise.
and yet the sheep doesn't care about that.

2 days ago '17        #291
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 Rocko said
I like how you're accusing me of being the racist for supporting the first black President of the U.S. because he was a solid leader. And you had one receipt of one faction of Obama's Presidency while I showed you the comprehensive actions Obama took to help Black America. And you couldn't handle it.

You trump supporters used to accuse me of being racist against white people, now suddenly you're saying I'm a white supremacist racist against black people. I can't keep up with you trailer park trash types.

2 days ago '17        #292
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 thebestoftimes said
and yet the sheep doesn't care about that.
Actually it's all you sheep talk about. That and Hillary.

2 days ago '19        #293
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Ymmot said
I like how you're accusing me of being the racist for supporting the first black President of the U.S. because he was a solid leader. And you had one receipt of one faction of Obama's Presidency while I showed you the comprehensive actions Obama took to help Black America. And you couldn't handle it.
There are millions of racists who support Obama, more white millionaires were made in his 8 years than in any other time in the history of the U.S, on the flipside, black wealth was damaged to the point where the median black family is expected to be worth $0 by 2050.

I gave you receipts that show policies enacted in the Obama era that lead to black folks receiving massive reductions in homeowner loans lended to us, massive reductions in sbas lent out to us, black home ownership regressing to 30 year lows and black wages going down (in large part due to the gig economy he ushered in which resulted in a large number of black folks working for less than minimal wages). You're clearly a white supremacist because none of these things matter to you because Obama created a MBK charity that served .02% of black folks. You citing his race is a white supremacist trojan horse, Obama supported banks, large corporation and wars against 1st world African nations, his economics were very trickle down esque where he did everything in his power to ensure white folks get richer while black folks get poorer, the color of his skin doesn't change the color of his actions. You support a white supremacist because you yourself are a white supremacist. You don't care about how black folks did under Obama, you care about Obama, likely because you aren't black yourself.

Last edited by Rocko; 09-13-2019 at 12:44 PM..

2 days ago '17        #294
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 Rocko said
There are millions of racists who support Obama, more white millionaires were made in his 8 years than in any other time in the history of the U.S, on the flipside, black wealth was damaged to the point where the median black family is expected to be worth $0 by 2050.

I gave you receipts that show policies enacted in the Obama era that lead to black folks receiving massive reductions in homeowner loans lended to us, massive reductions in sbas lent out to us, black home ownership regressing to 30 year lows and black wages going down (in large part due to the gig economy he ushered in which resulted in a large number of black folks working for less than minimal wages). You're clearly a white supremacist because none of these things matter to you because Obama created a MBK charity that served .02% of black folks. You citing his race is a white supremacist trojan horse, Obama supported banks, large corporation and wars against 1st world African nations, his economics were very trickle down esque where he did everything in his power to ensure white folks get richer while black folks get poorer, the color of his skin doesn't change the color of his actions. You support a white supremacist because you yourself are a white supremacist.
It sounds like you are describing trump when you say Obama. Are you confused? This isn't strmfrnt, white boy.
+1   

2 days ago '19        #295
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Ymmot said
It sounds like you are describing trump when you say Obama. Are you confused? This isn't strmfrnt, white boy.
Bro you got receipts for every one of my statements. Your ignorance is not your fault, your stupidity of continuing to spout your nonsense after you got receipts, however, is.

And I don't think it's stupidity at this point, you're a white supremacist. You don't care about black folks or how black folks are doing, you care about d*ckriding a white Kenyan.

2 days ago '17        #296
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 Rocko said
Bro you got receipts for every one of my statements. Your ignorance is not your fault, your stupidity of continuing to spout your nonsense after you got receipts, however, is.

And I don't think it's stupidity at this point, you're a white supremacist. You don't care about black folks or how black folks are doing, you care about d*ckriding a white Kenyan.
You have provided one single stat, you don't have receipts or common sense to back up anything you're saying. Everyone can see you've provided no evidence of anything other than your incoherent ramblings. I guess you're not smart enough to figure that out??

2 days ago '19        #297
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Ymmot said
You have provided one single stat
This is a straight up lie. I've provided receipts for every claim I've made to you. You're a white supremacist tho, so you'd rather lie and perpuate white supremacy than address reality. You hate black people and d*ckride Obama, typical white liberal sh*t.

2 days ago '17        #298
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 Rocko said
This is a straight up lie. I've provided receipts for every claim I've made to you. You're a white supremacist tho, so you'd rather lie and perpuate white supremacy than address reality.
Where are these so called "receipts?"

Also, you can stop pretending you're not white.

2 days ago '19        #299
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Ymmot said
Where are these so called "receipts?"

Also, you can stop pretending you're not white.
 Rocko said
Under Bush administration, unemployment for African Americans was 10%, under Obama, it has raised to 14%

The median income for African American households was 38,409 under Bush, under Obama median income has dropped to 33,321

The wealth gap between white and black America has increased 30%

SBAs for blacks drop from 8.2% under Bush to 1.7% under Obama

Home ownershipped dropped to a 25 year low. From 49% under Bush to 41% under Obama.

Your turn, give us a number of how many black people were impacted by MBK. I'm showing you roughly 20% of black homeowners lost their homes under this f*g**t mf and you wanna talk some bullsh*t about MBK. Tell us what % of black Americans actually used that thing he put on his resume just so dumb mfs like yourself can say he did something without knowing what he actually did? Give us sources for your numbers too, as I have.

I'm not worried, you won't. Because you're just talking just to talk and dont know sh*t. On God you gotta be next level ignorant to think Obama was any kind of positive for black people. We got our a*ses kicked under the c*ck sucker, learn life. fu*k Hobama.

You're a lying piece of white supremacist sh*t

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+89online now  12
Carter 5 original leaked...
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+23online now  12
Image(s) inside Sep 13 - We just witnessed ‘one of the most explicitly racist moments ..
240 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+68online now  6
Video inside 10 Things Deleted From Avengers Endgame Script. Cap got his wig split....
62 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-25online now  3
Rihanna is pregnant
104 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy